PDA

View Full Version : Tehran Arming 'Liberation Armies'

namvet
10-27-2008, 08:16 PM
TEHRAN, Iran — Iran is supplying weapons to "liberation armies" in the Middle East, a top Revolutionary Guards commander said, offering the first official confirmation the country provides weapons to armed groups in the region.

nice of em to let us know. wonder how big the weapons catch in Syria is????

link (link)

Psychoblues
10-28-2008, 04:45 AM
Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scared to death!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I tell my kids to suit up, we're goin' to WAR?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Without fearmongering you have nothing, do you, numbnuts?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 05:26 AM
nice of em to let us know. wonder how big the weapons catch in Syria is????

link (link)

But according to mfm that's not true because shite's would not support sunni's. They have been fighting for a thousands years and can't get along.

The weapons caches are real big. That's where the WMD's were shipped before being dispersed.

PostmodernProphet
10-28-2008, 05:37 AM
Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scared to death!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I tell my kids to suit up, we're goin' to WAR?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Psych?....is there anything out there that you DO give a shit about?.....or are you just an example of why liberals ought not be allowed to conduct foreign policy......

namvet
10-28-2008, 08:32 AM
Psycho takes shock therapy. I think he's missed 1 to many treatments. now he claims he's a vet. that worked in stables, stables???? running his finger up the horse's ass???? should we all stand up and salute or hit the floor laffin' ???? hahahahahaha................:lol::lol:

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 08:59 AM
Psycho takes shock therapy. I think he's missed 1 to many treatments. now he claims he's a vet. that worked in stables, stables???? running his finger up the horse's ass???? should we all stand up and salute or hit the floor laffin' ???? hahahahahaha................:lol::lol:

syckobabble has claimed to take part in every war and major operation since WW2. If you say you did something, he will say he did it too and twice as much. He's a drunk liar and has been so for years. I keep him permanently ignored cause he has nothing to say here. His only experience comes from a bottle. He'll be fun to mess with for a while, but it will get boring.

Monkeybone
10-28-2008, 09:11 AM
this is as surprising as Clay Aiken telling us what his sexual orientation is.

namvet
10-28-2008, 09:12 AM
syckobabble has claimed to take part in every war and major operation since WW2. If you say you did something, he will say he did it too and twice as much. He's a drunk liar and has been so for years. I keep him permanently ignored cause he has nothing to say here. His only experience comes from a bottle. He'll be fun to mess with for a while, but it will get boring.

since WW2. that's really thin. but hilarious. must be a family tradition :lol:

Classact
10-28-2008, 09:33 AM

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:Wh at a dumb ass!!! OK Barney Frank wants to cut DOD by 25% to meet social welfare checks to those stupid enough to vote Democratic. Move On will demand we leave Iraq ...QUICK! Sunni states will support Iraqi Sunni's when Iranian Hezbollah strikes their leaders. The ME will go up in flames and Iran will shut off oil shipments from Sunni states Saudi Arabia and Kuwait... there could be an all out ME war.

Don't look to Western Europe because at the same time Russia will be moving into now free Eastern European states and threatening to turn off the heat and auto fuel.

There will be a need for a very large Army to open the ME oil blockade in the middle of a region wide war. That Army is going to be a drafted conscripted Army thanks to supporting a weak leader and a liberal congress.

Oh, I forgot we'll all have union jobs in solar plants and be driving electric cars so we won't have to worry about walking!