PDA

View Full Version : SENATOR OBAMA CAMPAIGN LAWYER: TRYING TO covertly INTIMIDATE COLLEGE JOURNALISTS?

stephanie
10-27-2008, 10:16 PM
much more of this to come if the little Marxist wins the whitehouse...won't we be so lucky..

by Greta Van Susteren

UPDATE: 1:10pm — I was told the lawyer apologized to the Palestra journalist..and said he did not mean it to be an intimidation.

SENATOR OBAMA CAMPAIGN LAWYER: TRYING TO covertly INTIMIDATE COLLEGE JOURNALISTS?

If you have been watching ON THE RECORD at 10pm eastern, you know about Palestra.net — the college news network. But here is the BIG NEWS: the student journalists Tiffany Wilson and Shelby Holliday (not professionals) are AGGRESSIVE in pursuing voter fraud in Ohio and have uncovered ACTUAL voter fraud. They are also not afraid.

As a result of their journalism, votes already cast for President have had to be withdrawn.

So what is the students’ reward for exposing crime??? An intimidating letter from the Senator Obama campaign lawyer to one of the students?? See below and then you tell me…

Date: Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 2:32 PM
Subject: At least in today’s blog you spelled my last name right
To: tiffany

In other words, I am going to read what you write and watch what you say. Hopefully you will be fair and impartial as you told me you would be.

Thomas L. Rosenberg
Roetzel & Andress, LPA

Columbus, OH 43215
trosenberg@ralaw.com

from..http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/10/27/obama-campaign-lawyer-trying-to-intimidate-student-jounalists-why-because-they-found-actual-fraud/

Yurt
10-27-2008, 10:25 PM
if people don't find this form of censhorship disturbing...then that disturbs me even more

10-27-2008, 11:00 PM
what confuses me is:

evidence of multiple attempts of Obama campaign officials intimidating and encouraging the intimidation of reporters is some big conspiracy.

but yet we are supposed to believe that Bush stole both 2000 and 2004 elecions and was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Psychoblues
10-27-2008, 11:06 PM
Smell that?????????? It's called desperation..................

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

stephanie
10-27-2008, 11:15 PM
Smell that?????????? It's called desperation..................

we've seen plenty of that from you and your lefty buds..

Psychoblues
10-27-2008, 11:25 PM
I can't speak for my lefty buds or leftys that I don't know anything about

we've seen plenty of that from you and your lefty buds..

But you ain't ever smelled anything like that comin' out me, stevie!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostmodernProphet
10-28-2008, 05:44 AM
you have your own unique stench......