PDA

View Full Version : dem pres and congress control...

manu1959
10-27-2008, 10:33 PM
the last two times were.....

carter and ......anyone.....

tell me how that went......

stephanie
10-27-2008, 10:39 PM
and we saw what those years were like...

just think if the little Marxist and his American hating thugs get in there..

ain't gonna be pretty..buy ammo, now.

retiredman
10-27-2008, 10:39 PM
the last two times were.....

carter and ......anyone.....

tell me how that went......

and if they don't go well this time, your team can make the case to take away the congressional control in 2010. We'll see how it all plays out, eh?

stephanie
10-27-2008, 10:48 PM
No thanks..I lived through the Carter yrs. I don't care to go through that again, especially with a racist American hating Marxist as the President..

10-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Johnson and Carter. Both ended badly.

retiredman
10-27-2008, 10:51 PM
No thanks..I lived through the Carter yrs. I don't care to go through that again, especially with a racist American hating Marxist as the President..

too bad... looks like Obama is gonna win and democrats are gonna get close to 60 in the senate.

gosh, it must suck to be you!

theHawk
10-27-2008, 10:52 PM
I can't want to see the brave new world the Dems have been promising. If Hussein wins, I hope he gets the 60+ senate too. That way there can't be any excuses of greedy selffish Repubs blocking his policies.

stephanie
10-27-2008, 10:55 PM
I can't want to see the brave new world the Dems have been promising. If Hussein wins, I hope he gets the 60+ senate too. That way there can't be any excuses of greedy selffish Repubs blocking his policies.

ok, you need to slap yourself..:slap:

gabosaurus
10-27-2008, 11:16 PM
How will you react? If Obama and the Dem Congress don't produce results, you have a reason to complain.
Or will you slap at the media for "not supporting the president"?

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 06:47 AM
The drunk driver that kills himself doesn't get a lot of sympathy from anyone. And if it was just the people that voted for the messiah that suffered from his reign I would not have a problem with it. But like the family that is wiped out by the drunk driver, this country will have lots of innocents suffer for the foolishness of the voters that put him in. The libs are drunk on power and a lot of regular folks are going to suffer because of it.

Immanuel
10-28-2008, 06:48 AM

Are you kidding?

Remember the libs have a victim mentality. If things go badly, they will blame someone else... count on it. It won't be Republicans, but it will be someone else. Strike that for the first six years or so, it will be Republicans. After that, they'll have to find someone else to blame.

Immie

10-28-2008, 02:23 PM

there wont be any Republicans alive by the end...

manu1959
10-28-2008, 03:47 PM
too bad... looks like Obama is gonna win and democrats are gonna get close to 60 in the senate.

it will suck to be an american.....

manu1959
10-28-2008, 03:48 PM
How will you react? If Obama and the Dem Congress don't produce results, you have a reason to complain.
Or will you slap at the media for "not supporting the president"?

i will laugh if they don't produce results.....bet you a c note they will claim it is bush fault....

Immanuel
10-28-2008, 05:34 PM

I disagree manu. America will still be the best country in the world to live in by far. Things will be tough, but it will be better than anywhere else and people... especially the liberals looking for handouts will be scrambling to get in.

Immie

Kathianne
10-28-2008, 05:39 PM

Though not nearly as much as to be you.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 05:44 PM

http://www.americans-working-together.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/liberals.jpg

manu1959
10-28-2008, 06:11 PM
I disagree manu. America will still be the best country in the world to live in by far. Things will be tough, but it will be better than anywhere else and people... especially the liberals looking for handouts will be scrambling to get in.

Immie

having lived in a few different contries.....danmark gives the us a pretty good run for its money....

retiredman
10-28-2008, 06:33 PM

I have a great life, kathianne. and my candidate's gonna win. What's bad about that?

retiredman
10-28-2008, 06:34 PM

I disagree. It will never suck to be an American!

red states rule
10-28-2008, 06:36 PM

It will in the type of America the Lord Obama and libs like you want to "change" it into

10-28-2008, 06:41 PM

Pity Michelle Obama hasnt always thought that.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 06:42 PM

or Rev Wrong - Lord Obama's mentor

retiredman
10-28-2008, 06:50 PM

I think she has. She was quoted out of context and you know it.

And I have not always approved of what the powers that be in Washington might have been doing with my country from time to time...there were times when the actions of our administration did not evoke a great deal of pride in my heart for those actions, but I have NEVER stopped loving my country and wanting to work to make her better. I am sure that Michelle Obama feels the same way.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 06:52 PM

And I have not always approved of what the powers that be in Washington might have been doing with my country from time to time...there were times when the actions of our administration did not evoke a great deal of pride in my heart for those actions, but I have NEVER stopped loving my country and wanting to work to make her better. I am sure that Michelle Obama feels the same way.

Bullshit. That is the usual excuse libs offer when they are caught expressing their true feelings

She said it TWICE in two different speechs on the same day

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7WNGjawtP48&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7WNGjawtP48&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

retiredman
10-28-2008, 06:54 PM
I think you misunderstand her true meaning...but then, you need to do that in order to feed the hate.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 06:56 PM
I think you misunderstand her true meaning...but then, you need to do that in order to feed the hate.

No the hate excuse? :laugh2:

Look who Obama hangs out with. Such lovers of America as with wife, Rev Wrong, Ayers and his bomber wife.

Yep, lot of "patriotism" there

retiredman
10-28-2008, 07:00 PM
No the hate excuse? :laugh2:

Look who Obama hangs out with. Such lovers of America as with wife, Rev Wrong, Ayers and his bomber wife.

Yep, lot of "patriotism" there

too bad the rest of the country isn't buyin' your negative message...eh, rsr?

here...from your FAVORITE spot:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/

:laugh2:

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:03 PM
too bad the rest of the country isn't buyin' your negative message...eh, rsr?

here...from your FAVORITE spot:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/

As I have said, if you get your wish we will have a replay of Peanut Carter. If Obama wins, let him have 60 seats in the Senate. Then when we relive the late 70's you will have no excuses

But knowing you, I am positive you will invent some to try and shift the blame

I want to see Obama sell his tax and spending increases. The government taking over 401K's. Government run healthcare.

I have a thread asking where Lord Obama is going to raise $4 trillion - which is what he needs

Today, Biden lowered the income for tax increases to $150,000

The lies are starting to come apart already. I see a Bill Clinton where the promise for a middle class tax cut went out the window

retiredman
10-28-2008, 07:06 PM
As I have said, if you get your wish we will have a replay of Peanut Carter. If Obama wins, let him have 60 seats in the Senate. Then when we relive the late 70's you will have no excuses

that is your opinion. it is not fact.

but I do want to thank you for turning me on to RCP. It really is a great site, isn't it? :laugh2:

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:08 PM
that is your opinion. it is not fact.

but I do want to thank you for turning me on to RCP. It really is a great site, isn't it? :laugh2:

Lord Obama is doing the same things under the same econmic conditions as Peanut Carter. The results will be the same. Lok at the thread I have on Obama/Pelosi agenda. Go there and tell us how they will be a good thing

I hope you enjoy yourself Rev. As your party goes drunk with power (as they did in 1992) the first midterms will tell the story

10-28-2008, 07:10 PM

Isn't it funny. No matter what they say all you say "out of context". She said it plainly and Im sick and tired of you people trying to spin and defend their statements dishonestly.

They want to have the highest privilege in the country, let them stand by their words or repudiate them. Stop trying to cover up their sins by committing your own.

Yurt
10-28-2008, 07:47 PM
Bullshit. That is the usual excuse libs offer when they are caught expressing their true feelings

She said it TWICE in two different speechs on the same day

excellent rsr...it is unfortunate that those who have a messiah like worship of obama will not see any fault in this..

and out of context...LOL

how, what exactly is out of context, especially when she says it twice at two different speeches

"for the first time in my adult life i am proud of my country"

res ispa loquitur mrs. attorney

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:52 PM
excellent rsr...it is unfortunate that those who have a messiah like worship of obama will not see any fault in this..

and out of context...LOL

how, what exactly is out of context, especially when she says it twice at two different speeches

"for the first time in my adult life i am proud of my country"

res ispa loquitur mrs. attorney

and before Rev MFM says I am lying about her saying it twice...

Oops! She Did It Again!... Michelle Obama's "Proud of My Country" Twofer

"What we've learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback, and let me tell you something, for the first time in my adult lifetime, I'm really proud of my country, and not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment."

Michelle Obama
Pride in America Speeches
February 2008
Oops! She Did It Again!...
It was no accident.
Michelle Obama thought through her remarks on how she felt about her country.
She even had her speech written down.
And... She gave the same speech twice:

NOTE: In the first speech she said, "For the first time I am really proud of my country." And, in the second speech she said, "For the first time I am proud of my country."

It's lovely that this Harvard graduate finally feels a bit of gratitude to the country today where she enjoys such a privileged life.
It's too bad that it took so long for her to feel any pride.
And, it's too bad that she has overlooked so much goodness in America.
Hopefully, she treats her family, friends and her husband better than her country.

So what country is Michelle Obama proud of?

Michelle Malkin has a great piece on The Two America's - The grateful Americans versus the self-absorbed, spoiled elitists who see America as a cause for shame and not good.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/02/oops-she-did-it-again-michelle-obamas.html

retiredman
10-28-2008, 07:52 PM
Isn't it funny. No matter what they say all you say "out of context". She said it plainly and Im sick and tired of you people trying to spin and defend their statements dishonestly.

They want to have the highest privilege in the country, let them stand by their words or repudiate them. Stop trying to cover up their sins by committing your own.

I understand exactly what she meant. I have no reason to cover anything up.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:53 PM

Why should you? You probably agree with her

retiredman
10-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Why should you? You probably agree with her

Like I said...I understand exactly what she meant. And she has explained in great detail exactly what she meant. I agree wholeheartedly with what she meant.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Like I said...I understand exactly what she meant. And she has explained in great detail exactly what she meant. I agree wholeheartedly with what she meant.

Yes she did

She was never proud of her country until her hubby started winning primaries. She is a very angry women, who like many of her (and hubby's) friends, hate America

manu1959
10-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Yes she did

She was never proud of her country until her hubby started winning primaries. She is a very angry women, who like many of her (and hubby's) friends, hate America

they will like america once they are in power....and can tax the whites and give to the blacks......and make peace with the arabs at the expense of the jews.....and give tax breaks to their good corporations and punish the bad corporations.....

Yurt
10-28-2008, 08:23 PM

what did she mean then...

btw, her statement speaks for itself, that is my CLAIM

red states rule
10-28-2008, 08:25 PM
they will like america once they are in power....and can tax the whites and give to the blacks......and make peace with the arabs at the expense of the jews.....and give tax breaks to their good corporations and punish the bad corporations.....

http://jimmycarter08.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/obamataxes.jpg

manu1959
10-28-2008, 08:35 PM
i was thinking of defalting on my home loan and credit cards and car loan....renouncing my citizenship......and applying for a full slate of handouts.......

retiredman
10-28-2008, 08:52 PM

that is your opinion...but as I said earlier..it must be a shame, from your perspective, that the rest of America ain't buyin' what you're sellin'.

Oh..and thanks for fucking up the thread with your dorky and HUGE picture.:fu:

red states rule
10-28-2008, 08:54 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/onthetrailtoolong/Cops.jpg

retiredman
10-28-2008, 08:55 PM
ask in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up faster!:pee:

red states rule
10-28-2008, 08:56 PM
ask in one hand and shit in the other and tell me which one fills up faster!:pee:

Yep, you are just to fucking stupid Rev

retiredman
10-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Yep, you are just to fucking stupid Rev

actually, I'd bet a whole lot of money that I am smarter than you are... IQ... education... no contest.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 09:08 PM
actually, I'd bet a whole lot of money that I am smarter than you are... IQ... education... no contest.

But with all that "education", you have zero common sense, no manners, and are a total 100% asshole

retiredman
10-28-2008, 09:11 PM
But with all that "education", you have zero common sense, no manners, and are a total 100% asshole

I never claimed to be nicer than you, just smarter.

And I have a fair amount of common sense and my manners - to those deserving or well mannered treatment - are quite fine.

And if you think I am an asshole, I consider that a compliment. I happen to find you the most annoying and moronic person I have ever encountered on the internet. bar none.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 09:21 PM
The Ten Commandments of Rev MFM

The Commandments
You shall have no gods before yourself. The separation of church and state is a sacred law we must uphold at all costs.

You shall worship the fools of Hollywood. They shall be your greatest of idols.
You shall not take the name of Lord Obama in vain. All that he does is perfect and true.

Remember the Sabbath day and mock those that follow it. Every day is a poor man’s resting day. Let the rich work and give their money unto the poor.

Honor your father and your mother, or your mother and other mother, or father and other father, or mother and several fathers.

Do not murder those that murder. Abort babies instead.

Do not commit adultery unless you’re Bill Clinton.

Do not steal. The party of disbelievers is the party of thievery. You shall not follow their election stealing ways.

Do not lie, under oath. Leave lying to our party’s politicians, they are the professionals.

Covet until you find a way to make what is theirs yours. The welfare state is nothing without your desires for what is not yours, yet

http://www.thedailyconservative.net/2008/08/18/the-ten-commandments-of-liberalism/

Immanuel
10-28-2008, 10:01 PM

Out of context?

Then would you be so kind as to put her words in context, because it sure sounded to me like she was saying she had never been proud of being an American.

I'm dying to hear this put in context.

Immie

Immanuel
10-28-2008, 10:04 PM
that is your opinion...but as I said earlier..it must be a shame, from your perspective, that the rest of America ain't buyin' what you're sellin'.

Oh..and thanks for fucking up the thread with your dorky and HUGE picture.

Um, it appears the one who screwed up the page was RSR not manu. Not to correct you or anything.

Immie

10-28-2008, 10:15 PM

really? i could have sworn you've said that you were proud of your country. So which is it: are you proud or not? cause either way you arent being forthright.

retiredman
10-29-2008, 06:16 AM
really? i could have sworn you've said that you were proud of your country. So which is it: are you proud or not? cause either way you arent being forthright.

I always love my country. Sometimes, however, I am not always proud of her. I am not always proud of how her leadership in Washington acts. I was not proud of my country when it was torn by racial strife in the 60's. I was not proud of my country when we went to war in Vietnam on the wings of a lie. I was not proud of my country when we let Iranians invade our embassy and capture our diplomats and did nothing about it. I was not proud of my country when we invaded Iraq...but I have ALWAYS loved America and hoped for her greater success.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 07:19 AM
Um, it appears the one who screwed up the page was RSR not manu. Not to correct you or anything.

Immie

Sorry the pic was to big for the board. But with Rev MFM, I guess he did not like it since he thinks Americans are undertaxed

Gaffer
10-29-2008, 07:21 AM
I always love my country. Sometimes, however, I am not always proud of her. I am not always proud of how her leadership in Washington acts. I was not proud of my country when it was torn by racial strife in the 60's. I was not proud of my country when we went to war in Vietnam on the wings of a lie. I was not proud of my country when we let Iranians invade our embassy and capture our diplomats and did nothing about it. I was not proud of my country when we invaded Iraq...but I have ALWAYS loved America and hoped for her greater success.

So when were you proud of your country?

red states rule
10-29-2008, 07:25 AM

I doubt he was ever was proud. Like most in his party, Rev MFM blames America for all the worlds problems, and is constantly saying how unfair for America to be the best country to live in

Immanuel
10-29-2008, 07:30 AM

And that makes sense, too bad that is not the way Michelle Obama seems to think. I mean she had never been prould of America before her husband was nominated. You can't love something like that never having been proud of it.

Sorry the pic was to big for the board. But with Rev MFM, I guess he did not like it since he thinks Americans are undertaxed

No problem. Wasn't criticizing you, just correcting MFM who blamed someone else.

Immie

red states rule
10-29-2008, 07:37 AM
And that makes sense, too bad that is not the way Michelle Obama seems to think. I mean she had never been prould of America before her husband was nominated. You can't love something like that never having been proud of it.

No problem. Wasn't criticizing you, just correcting MFM who blamed someone else.

Immie

I know you were not attacking me Immie. If Rev MFM can't sprew his shit on a regular basis - he can'r be happy

We have seen the type people Lord Obama hangs out with - and they are people who have shown their contempt for America. They have shown they are racist and hate white people. They have taken to violence and been part of gangs that killed people

However that means nothing to Rev MFM. Before he attacks anyone, he checks party afiliation and current voting patterns. If they are a Dem - he issues the usual pass and goes into spin mode. If they have an "R" at the end of his/her name, he goes into attack and smear mode

Immanuel
10-29-2008, 07:52 AM
I know you were not attacking me Immie. If Rev MFM can't sprew his shit on a regular basis - he can'r be happy

We have seen the type people Lord Obama hangs out with - and they are people who have shown their contempt for America. They have shown they are racist and hate white people. They have taken to violence and been part of gangs that killed people

However that means nothing to Rev MFM. Before he attacks anyone, he checks party afiliation and current voting patterns. If they are a Dem - he issues the usual pass and goes into spin mode. If they have an "R" at the end of his/her name, he goes into attack and smear mode

I need to correct the last sentence in the second paragraph and the full third paragraph.

Last sentence second paragraph: I have not heard of him being part of any gang or group that has killed people. He HAS associated with Bill Ayers, but to my knowledge he has never been a part of Ayer's former associations. It is wrong of you to insinuate otherwise.

Third paragraph: I am evidence that that paragraph is wrong. MFM and I have been friends online for many years and despite a few arguments recently due to the heat of the campaign, I still consider him a friend and believe he feels the same way towards me. Most of that time I considered myself a Republican and I stated emphatically that I voted for Bush against Gore, emphatically criticized John Kerry whom MFM supported and have thrown online jabs and insults at Barack Obama for as long as MFM and I have "known" each other.

You are most definitely wrong on the third paragraph. I'm a living testament to that fact.

Immie

red states rule
10-29-2008, 07:59 AM
I need to correct the last sentence in the second paragraph and the full third paragraph.

Last sentence second paragraph: I have not heard of him being part of any gang or group that has killed people. He HAS associated with Bill Ayers, but to my knowledge he has never been a part of Ayer's former associations. It is wrong of you to insinuate otherwise.

Third paragraph: I am evidence that that paragraph is wrong. MFM and I have been friends online for many years and despite a few arguments recently due to the heat of the campaign, I still consider him a friend and believe he feels the same way towards me. Most of that time I considered myself a Republican and I stated emphatically that I voted for Bush against Gore, emphatically criticized John Kerry whom MFM supported and have thrown online jabs and insults at Barack Obama for as long as MFM and I have "known" each other.

You are most definitely wrong on the third paragraph. I'm a living testament to that fact.

Immie

The Weathermen did kill 3 people in a robbery; and what did Ayers say? “Guilty as hell. Free as a bird. America is a great country,

Immie, give him time. Martin extended his hand out to Rev MFM and was spit upon an equal number of times. Sooner or later, he will turn on you

retiredman
10-29-2008, 08:13 AM

at nearly every other moment in time other than those listed.

Immanuel
10-29-2008, 08:15 AM
The Weathermen did kill 3 people in a robbery; and what did Ayers say? “Guilty as hell. Free as a bird. America is a great country,

Yes, but show me proof, even a legitimate accusation, that Senator Obama has ever belonged to the Weathermen. To my knowledge, no credible source has ever claimed he was.

Immie, give him time. Martin extended his hand out to Rev MFM and was spit upon an equal number of times. Sooner or later, he will turn on you

I think I have known MFM longer than you or Martin. If it was going to happen, it would have happened a long time ago. I learned a long time ago, that if you treat people with respect they will generally treat you with respect and I have found this to be the case with MFM. Sure, we've had our spats, but respect usually runs its course.

Immie

retiredman
10-29-2008, 08:17 AM

Immie knows me RSR and has known me for a long long time. He is a good and honest and decent man, unlike you. He is also a very intelligent and reasonable man, unlike you. Immie knows that I won't turn on him.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 08:17 AM
Yes, but show me proof, even a legitimate accusation, that Senator Obama has ever belonged to the Weathermen. To my knowledge, no credible source has ever claimed he was.

I think I have known MFM longer than you or Martin. If it was going to happen, it would have happened a long time ago. I learned a long time ago, that if you treat people with respect they will generally treat you with respect and I have found this to be the case with MFM. Sure, we've had our spats, but respect usually runs its course.

Immie

Never said Obama was in the Weathermen. I said he hangs out with people who killed people

Rev MFM is not be trusted. He has shown his true colors to many times. We will agree to disagree on this one

retiredman
10-29-2008, 08:28 AM
Your PARTY comes first. Nothing else comes close to you. Everything else is disposable. and can be tossed aside as long as your PARTY benefits

again. that is simply not true. your repeating it a million times for years on end, which you have done, does not make it any more true. I love my country and I want what is best for my country. I happen to believe that adopting the programs in the democratic party platform would be the best thing for America...the day I disagree with the party's platform is the day I leave the party and find an organization whose platform more closely conforms with my vision for my country.

retiredman
10-29-2008, 08:40 AM
I am not lying, RSR. NOTHING I have ever written here or anywhere else contradicts my statement in post #69 above.

If you could find such a quote, you would have done so long ago.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 08:41 AM
I am not lying, RSR. NOTHING I have ever written here or anywhere else contradicts my statement in post #69 above.

If you could find such a quote, you would have done so long ago.

Most of your posts contradicts your statements. The #1 priority in your life is your party. It is common knowledge and well known

retiredman
10-29-2008, 08:44 AM
Most of your posts contradicts your statements. The #1 priority in your life is your party. It is common knowledge and well known

nothing I have ever written or said contradicts post #69. That's a fact.

And, by the way, the top priorities in MY life are my God, my family and my church.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 08:48 AM
nothing I have ever written or said contradicts post #69. That's a fact.

And, by the way, the top priorities in MY life are my God, my family and my church.

You mean your party, my God, my family and my church

Based on your posts, Lord Obama is your god, and your church is the church of Obama

retiredman
10-29-2008, 09:14 AM
You mean your party, my God, my family and my church

Based on your posts, Lord Obama is your god, and your church is the church of Obama

all you can do is insult. You got nothin' but that.

pretty sad, yet pretty predictable.

retiredman
10-29-2008, 10:21 AM
he is a funny little man...he accuses me of hating obama, being racist based on the SAME evidence you presented to him for your assertion but now because it is used against him that evidence doesn't prove jack

I have said that it was my opinion, based upon all you have written, that you have an irrational unexplained hatred for Obama. I have never said it was a matter of fact.

and interestingly enough.... you attack my statements about you, but support RSR's statements about ME. Hmmmmmm

Kathianne
10-30-2008, 05:38 AM
If you are looking for your flames, they were moved to cage.

Gaffer
10-30-2008, 05:46 AM
If you are looking for your flames, they were moved to cage.

Thank you.

Kathianne
10-30-2008, 05:53 AM
Thank you.

You're welcome!