PDA

View Full Version : IBD/TIPP Polls-not looking good for the little Marxist

stephanie
10-27-2008, 11:13 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/onoz_omg2.gif

Posted: Monday, October 27, 2008

After seesawing between 3.2 and 3.9 points over the weekend, Obama's lead slipped to 2.8 Monday. Battleground also has Obama up 3, and other polls have tightened, including Rasmussen, Zogby and Gallup to 5. Some polls show swings in independents, but IBD/TIPP has them in a stable, 5-point range.

View Results From Prior Days

About IBD/TIPP: An analysis of Final Certified Results for the 2004 election showed IBD's polling partner, TIPP, was the most accurate pollster of the campaign season. Learn more at www.TIPPonline.com.

see charts there..
http://ibdeditorials.com/Polls.aspx?id=309983953253118

theHawk
10-27-2008, 11:38 PM
Hussein has been running around giving his "Closing arguments" stump speech.

This guy cannot close the deal. Even when the Dems starting to figure out what a shitbag he was, they ran to Hillary at the end of the primaries. This time around, Obammy doesn't have the luxury of the race being half over. Its all or nothing on Nov 4, and its all voters, not caucuses, pollsters, or superdelegates.

stephanie
10-27-2008, 11:42 PM
If he was running away with things as they like to say..why is he still out humping the stump...he could be down in Hawaii laying on the beach, laughing his ass off at the idiots who are going to vote for him...

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:55 AM
Did this poll talk to voters in the additional 7 states Lord Obama added to the union? :laugh2:

retiredman
10-28-2008, 08:16 AM
If he was running away with things as they like to say..why is he still out humping the stump...he could be down in Hawaii laying on the beach, laughing his ass off at the idiots who are going to vote for him...

the harder he campaigns, the longer his coattails will be...

goin' for 60!

red states rule
10-28-2008, 08:21 AM

goin' for 60!

Right now I hope it happens. The last time Dems had 60 in the Senate and the US had unchecked liberalism in DC was during the Peanut Carter years

And we all know how great things were during those 4 years :laugh2:

Then we can sit back and watch you lie, spin, and dismiss the failures of Peanut Carter's second term

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 08:23 AM

goin' for 60!

The list of radicals, nut cases and criminals on his coattails gets longer all the time. rezko ain't worried about prison time, he's got a pardon coming.

Hitler had long coattails too.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 08:29 AM
The list of radicals, nut cases and criminals on his coattails gets longer all the time. rezko ain't worried about prison time, he's got a pardon coming.

Hitler had long coattails too.

If Rev MFM gets his wish, then Lord Obama will have his chance to prove that liberalsim will solve all our problems

You and I both know it will not - but make the situation worse. We could have to live through Pres Peanuts second term - but the results will be muich worse - and much more expensive

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 09:07 AM
If Rev MFM gets his wish, then Lord Obama will have his chance to prove that liberalsim will solve all our problems

You and I both know it will not - but make the situation worse. We could have to live through Pres Peanuts second term - but the results will be muich worse - and much more expensive

I'm not worried about the economy, that will fluctuate no matter who is in. It's the threats to our freedoms that worries me, along with national security. On those points the man is dangerous. And his supporters are either evil or stupid.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm not worried about the economy, that will fluctuate no matter who is in. It's the threats to our freedoms that worries me, along with national security. On those points the man is dangerous. And his supporters are either evil or stupid.

The last 2 times Dems had a super majority - we are still feeling the effects

LBJ had 60 Senate seats and we got the "war on prverty". $9 trillion later and lis tell us poverty is worse then ever. We also got such vital government programs like the National Endowment for the Arts

Then Pres Peanut Carter had 60 Senate seats - and we all know what great economy he had. We also got the Community Reinvestment Act which set the stage to the current economic issues he have now

Yes, while we get through Peanut Carters second term - but the effects will be felt for generations

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 09:35 AM
The last 2 times Dems had a super majority - we are still feeling the effects

LBJ had 60 Senate seats and we got the "war on prverty". $9 trillion later and lis tell us poverty is worse then ever. We also got such vital government programs like the National Endowment for the Arts

Then Pres Peanut Carter had 60 Senate seats - and we all know what great economy he had. We also got the Community Reinvestment Act which set the stage to the current economic issues he have now

Yes, while we get through Peanut Carters second term - but the effects will be felt for generations

Your assuming we will be able to vote these turkeys out in four years. You really expect they will let voting get in their way?

red states rule
10-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Your assuming we will be able to vote these turkeys out in four years. You really expect they will let voting get in their way?

I believe we will. Even Peanut Carter, Gore, Kerry, and Mondull could not stop the voters from telling them to take a hike

Right now, voters are voting on pure emotion. It is like how people vote on American Idol

But they will get a heavy dose of liberalism - and they will not like it. Teh n the emotion will be tunred on the left - and while they will make excuses for their failure; they will have nobody to blame this time

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 09:53 AM
I believe we will. Even Peanut Carter, Gore, Kerry, and Mondull could not stop the voters from telling them to take a hike

Right now, voters are voting on pure emotion. It is like how people vote on American Idol

But they will get a heavy dose of liberalism - and they will not like it. Teh n the emotion will be tunred on the left - and while they will make excuses for their failure; they will have nobody to blame this time

If this was the democrat party I would agree with you. But it's not. With them in power voting will be strictly controlled in 2012. Much like castro, chevez and saddam. By his second term the term restrictions will be repealed. It won't happen overnight, but they can do a hell of a lot in 4 years.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 09:55 AM
If this was the democrat party I would agree with you. But it's not. With them in power voting will be strictly controlled in 2012. Much like castro, chevez and saddam. By his second term the term restrictions will be repealed. It won't happen overnight, but they can do a hell of a lot in 4 years.

Then the bitter clingers will be heard from

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 10:30 AM
Then the bitter clingers will be heard from

And they will wish they hadn't wasted their votes on LP's.