PDA

View Full Version : Biden Upset With ANOTHER Interview

red states rule
10-28-2008, 06:55 AM
Looks like Joe can't stand to be asked hard questions. Once again Joe has a meltfown, this time with CBS 3 in Philly

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfjjtbrU-xs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfjjtbrU-xs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:16 AM
BTW, this is the second time in a week where because the Obama camp did not like the questions - the station is black listed

What does this tell you how they will operate if they win the election?ibs to this day still rant about Nixon's Enemies List - yet seem to accept the same behaviour when it comes from the messiah

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 07:21 AM
The media needs to take note that this is just a sample of what's in store for them. Within two years of taking office the messiah will be assigning political officers to every media organization. Nothing will be printed or broadcast without their approval.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:27 AM
The media needs to take note that this is just a sample of what's in store for them. Within two years of taking office the messiah will be assigning political officers to every media organization. Nothing will be printed or broadcast without their approval.

The Fairness Doctrine will ensure only friendly media outlets be left to ask questions, and "report" the news

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 07:43 AM
The Fairness Doctrine will ensure only friendly media outlets be left to ask questions, and "report" the news

Yep with special "editors" that approve all questions.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 07:56 AM
Yep with special "editors" that approve all questions.

I am sure Rev MFM is on the list of candidates

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 08:15 AM
I am sure Rev MFM is on the list of candidates

You bet, he'll be in line to get is reward for all his support. He'd love shutting down conservative forums and blogs. He could really show his patriotism then.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 08:22 AM
You bet, he'll be in line to get is reward for all his support. He'd love shutting down conservative forums and blogs. He could really show his patriotism then.

How can he show something he does not have? Unless you are talking about his loyality and devotion to the Dem party

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 08:25 AM
How can he show something he does not have? Unless you are talking about his loyality and devotion to the Dem party

That's what I'm talking about.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 08:30 AM
That's what I'm talking about.

I thought so - just wanted to make sure

You are 100% correct in that observation