PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Stealth Reparations

stephanie
10-28-2008, 09:11 AM
By Paul Sperry
FrontPageMagazine.com | Tuesday, October 28, 2008

While he was an Illinois state senator, Barack Obama told a Chicago radio show host that he sought "major redistributive change" for the benefit of fellow blacks.

He was speaking in the context of the civil rights movement, and how it had fallen short of "economic justice." Although John McCain and other Republicans are afraid to say it, his remarks can only be interpreted to mean one thing: economic reparations for slavery.

This is yet another example of Obama's lack of candor and deception about his true radical agenda during this campaign, as well as the mainstream media's failure to vet such serious issues and force them out into the open where voters can see them and have a fair chance to evaluate them before they go to the polls.

In 2001, Obama said it's a "tragedy" the Constitution wasn't radically interpreted to force redistribution of wealth for blacks, and it's still an issue of concern for him today. And he suggested he wants to effect "major redistributive change" through legislation.

He complained that during the civil-rights era, "the Supreme Court never ventured into issues of redistribution of wealth" for blacks, and that the Warren Court was not "radical" enough.

read the rest..
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=0043314D-E609-4A6C-81BA-59C4B13805F4

Binky
10-28-2008, 01:02 PM
And so begins the era of the change he's been speiling. He wants to change the money from the hands of one into the hands of others as a means to get pay backs for slavery. And so it goes.....never ending.

Monkeybone
10-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Do i get reparations for being Irish? we were treated just as bad if not worse.

hjmick
10-28-2008, 01:10 PM
Do i get reparations for being Irish? we were treated just as bad if not worse.

No doubt about that. Sadly, not many know just how bad our ancestors had it, Monkey. Of course, we were not bought and sold like so much property...

I suppose we could sue for reparations from England...

I am a firm believer that reparations are a bad idea.

Monkeybone
10-28-2008, 01:14 PM
No doubt about that. Sadly, not many know just how bad our ancestors had it, Monkey. Of course, we were not bought and sold like so much property...

I suppose we could sue for reparations from England...

I am a firm believer that reparations are a bad idea.

yah, we were free and had no value.

i also agree that reparations are bad. is it a proven fact that any of these people that had ancestors who were slaves are causing them hardships now? We made them free and equal rights, if they want anymore than that they can get it from Africa or the other countries that sold them to us.