PDA

View Full Version : Who will it be?

Abbey Marie
10-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Since even his own running mate feels certain that Obama will be "tested" very quickly if he is elected, I wonder which country or group that sees him as inexperienced and weak will attack us first?

A poll to follow to see what you all think.

Abbey Marie
10-28-2008, 11:35 AM
Feel free to write in another choice. The list was not intended to be comprehensive.

Immanuel
10-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Well, you know that when it happens we will be told that Republicans were responsible for the actions of whoever it was. We will be told that President Bush has been negotiating with {fill in the blank} to bring down the Obama Presidency for at least three years.

Immie

Little-Acorn
10-28-2008, 11:54 AM
I believe the "test" that Biden mentioned, won't be someone attacking the U.S. Closest they might come, is a renewed offensive against our troops in Iraq.

It's more likely to be an attack on our allies... or perhaps an attack BY our allies against those who threaten them.

Most likely scenario is that Israel will attack Iran, sending planes over to drop bunker-buster bombs (non-nuclear) on the underground facilities where Iran is refining bomb-grade uranium and plutonium. That's technically difficult due to the ranges and payload of Israeli aircraft, but the Israelis can probably find a way, especially if they consider the annihilation Iran keeps promising, to be a credible threat. If Obama wins the election, I consider this scenario likely, as Israrel would be well advised to attack while there is still an administration that supports them in the White House. Once Obama is inaugurated, Israel might turn to see the U.S. running in the other direction and leaving them alone.

North Korea might also start refining a lot more nuclear material, and/or fire more "test" missiles with the range to reach either Japan or the U.S. west coast.

The USSR might re-invade Ossetia, and/or the Ukraine.

A somewhat more remote possibility, is that terrorist cells in the U.S. might try to launch a coordinated attack, maybe against shopping malls or schools or etc. in several states at the same time. And they might even pull it off, though it's doubtful, since the anti-terrorist infrastructure W has put together (with 100% success since 9/11) will still remain in place.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 11:57 AM
AQ sends Obama their regards

http://www.indymedia.ie/attachments/oct2007/111nukeny.jpg

Sitarro
10-28-2008, 12:20 PM
Russia may find it's time to move missiles into our hemisphere....... Cuba, Venezuela or both. Maybe an accidental launch from a submarine of a dummy missile to rattle the little faggot.

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Most likely it will be iran. If they don't openly start something they will use proxy fighters affiliated with AQ. An AQ attack will be sponsored and supported by iran. There is also the Israel problem. A major assault on Israel before or after Israel strikes their nuke sites will drag us into a war real quick.

iran is and always has been the central point of all the terrorist activity coming out of the ME. Nothing is going to be accomplished until iran is taken down. While we may have confrontations with all the others listed the first priority is going to have to be iran. MAD will keep russia and china in line. iran is too fanatical for that to be effective.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 05:54 PM
http://soccerdad.baltiblogs.com/archives/06.10.15.SupportSystem-X.gif

Joe Steel
10-28-2008, 06:04 PM
I wouldn't be surprised by an attack by a coalition of Bushist dead-enders, Christian Nationalists, NRA members and other Republicans.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't be surprised by an attack by a coalition of Bushist dead-enders, Christian Nationalists, NRA members and other Republicans.

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A1383/138349/300_138349.jpg

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 06:10 PM

I'm sure such an attack would have you as the primary target.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm sure such an attack would have you as the primary target.

and if we are attacked, he can thank Lord Obama and his appeasement policy

Missileman
10-28-2008, 06:19 PM
The United States populace...it will be self-defense however! :salute:

10-28-2008, 06:37 PM
All of the above..

Oh and Canada's probably got a sneak attack coming.

10-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Forgot another option - Obama will create his own incident.

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 06:43 PM
Forgot another option - Obama will create his own incident.

Anything he can use to declare marshall law.

Classact
10-28-2008, 06:44 PM
I chose Russia, but I considered Iran first. I think Obama will leave Iraq too fast and Iran will send Hezbollah in to take over the government. Russia wants to sell military junk to Iran and Venezeula so Iran will busy itself with Iraq until they are comfronted by another neighbor offering froce against their goal there. Russia will move into South America and prop up Chavez and help him take over neighboring countries and perhaps Russia will challenge our borders with military ships as the new union starts to drill off our coast.

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 06:52 PM
I chose Russia, but I considered Iran first. I think Obama will leave Iraq too fast and Iran will send Hezbollah in to take over the government. Russia wants to sell military junk to Iran and Venezeula so Iran will busy itself with Iraq until they are comfronted by another neighbor offering froce against their goal there. Russia will move into South America and prop up Chavez and help him take over neighboring countries and perhaps Russia will challenge our borders with military ships as the new union starts to drill off our coast.

With anyone else but the messiah in office I would disagree with you, but with him its entirely probable. But I think iran is the main one cause Israel is going to strike there before Bush leaves office. Unless McCain wins.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 06:54 PM
With anyone else but the messiah in office I would disagree with you, but with him its entirely probable. But I think iran is the main one cause Israel is going to strike there before Bush leaves office. Unless McCain wins.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/cardhu/b3.jpg

5stringJeff
10-28-2008, 07:31 PM
AQ is the only one with the will and means to attack right now. China is not a military enemy, and Russia is only trying to consolidate its Central Asian base of power right now. Iran may want to attack the US, but they saw what the US is capable of, and will probably stick to arming terrorists instead of directly attacking the US.

red states rule
10-28-2008, 09:00 PM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/T/l/1/obama_dictators.jpg

Abbey Marie
10-29-2008, 09:02 AM
This is, tragically, all too true. Batten down the hatches folks. If Hussein wins, we are in for one heck of a ride.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i195/cardhu/b3.jpg

red states rule
10-29-2008, 09:06 AM
This is, tragically, all too true. Batten down the hatches folks. If Hussein wins, we are in for one heck of a ride.

Abbey, if this idiot wins, surrender and appeasemnt will be the official US policy toward terrorists and countries that hate us

Obama is more tolerant toward those who want us dead, then reporters who ask him (and Joe) hard questions