PDA

View Full Version : Megyn Kelly, Obama spokesman go nuclear over Fox News and the redistribution tape

-Cp
10-28-2008, 12:34 PM
I <3 Megyn Kelly - OMG....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZ9gXD0wSRo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZ9gXD0wSRo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sitarro
10-28-2008, 02:05 PM
I <3 Megyn Kelly - OMG....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZ9gXD0wSRo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZ9gXD0wSRo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I can understand Democrits hatred for Republican women, they have Pelosi, Clinton, Boxer and Rhodes, Couric......... we have Hasselback, Palin, Ingram and Megan Kelly(I love her).

Abbey Marie
10-28-2008, 02:08 PM
When will the scales be removed from people's eyes about Obama and his plans for this country? Let's hope it is before it is too late.

krisy
10-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Megyn Kelly is great. I have seen her do this before....she takes crap from no one. It's great to see Fox News defending themsleves.

Funny thing,Obama said he would be 2-3 points higher in the polls if it weren't for Fox news. I wonder where McCain would be in the polls without CNN,CBS,ABC,NBC,MSNBC?!!!

I think it would be a landlslide!!

Little-Acorn
10-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Four years ago, several pundits were discussing this. They basically guessed that Kerry's support from the mainstream media was probably worth 10 to 15% of the vote... and he still lost.

In other words, if the media had treated both W and Kerry exactly the same, they were guessing that the difference in the outcome of the election would be 10-15% GREATER, in Bush's favor, than it was.

What do you suppose the difference between McCain and Obama would be if all parts of the media treated both of THEM equally?

Does anybody here think the media is treating Obama LESS favorably than they did Kerry?

Yurt
10-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Four years ago, several pundits were discussing this. They basically guessed that Kerry's support from the mainstream media was probably worth 10 to 15% of the vote... and he still lost.

In other words, if the media had treated both W and Kerry exactly the same, they were guessing that the difference in the outcome of the election would be 10-15% GREATER, in Bush's favor, than it was.

What do you suppose the difference between McCain and Obama would be if all parts of the media treated both of THEM equally?

Does anybody here think the media is treating Obama LESS favorably than they did Kerry?

interesting points

if anything, the media is treating obama as a messiah. since i have been following politics, not long, i have never seen anything like it. i try to remember news stories etc. from when i was younger and i can't remember a time when the media was so heavily invested in one camp. then again, we have a lot more pundits now rather than just anchors.

theHawk
10-28-2008, 05:11 PM
What a fucking coward. He can't even answer simple questions about his own stupid candidate's comments and has to try to blame Fox news.

Gaffer
10-28-2008, 06:33 PM
interesting points

if anything, the media is treating obama as a messiah. since i have been following politics, not long, i have never seen anything like it. i try to remember news stories etc. from when i was younger and i can't remember a time when the media was so heavily invested in one camp. then again, we have a lot more pundits now rather than just anchors.

I'm 61. I have been watching presidential elections since I was a kid. I have never seen anything like this election. Each election cycle has gotten progressively worse. The media is determined to select the canidate. If the media were fair McCain would be winning hands down. Actually if it were fair the messiah would not be running. He was selected by the media in 2004 and has been nurtured by them ever since. McCain was selected by the media too. Because his liberal leanings would insure a loss as the core conservatives would turn away from him. We are all being manipulated by the media.

10-28-2008, 06:57 PM
That guy just pisses me off. Fake controversy??? Barack Obama said it. He said it and he thinks just pretending its not there is somehow going to make it go away?

What the hell is wrong with this country when people will lie when the truth is glaring them in the eyes?!?

hjmick
10-28-2008, 06:59 PM
What the hell is wrong with this country when people will lie when the truth is glaring them in the eyes?!?

What the hell is wrong with this country when people will deny the truth when it is staring them in the eyes?

Yurt
10-28-2008, 07:24 PM
What the hell is wrong with this country when people will deny the truth when it is staring them in the eyes?

tis a good question, i think bill clinton's twisting of the truth in office was the first time our country truly accepted a bold face lie simply because the person could charm and use lofty words to convince you he was not lying.

the greatest trick the devil played is convincing the world he doesn't exist...despite all of us looking sin right in the eyes every single day

10-28-2008, 09:45 PM
tis a good question, i think bill clinton's twisting of the truth in office was the first time our country truly accepted a bold face lie simply because the person could charm and use lofty words to convince you he was not lying.

the greatest trick the devil played is convincing the world he doesn't exist...despite all of us looking sin right in the eyes every single day

thing is he never convinced anyone he wasnt lying.

He just convinced people truth doesnt matter.

Yurt
10-28-2008, 10:16 PM
thing is he never convinced anyone he wasnt lying.

He just convinced people truth doesnt matter.

i'll go along with that

Little-Acorn
10-28-2008, 11:20 PM
I finally got home to where I could listen to the video. And I have one thing to say.

Palin/Kelly 2016!!!!

manu1959
10-28-2008, 11:26 PM
classic left....attack the messenger and make the argument about anything but the topic at hand.....

Yurt
10-28-2008, 11:47 PM
classic left....attack the messenger and make the argument about anything but the topic at hand.....

hey, that reminds me of someone

manu1959
10-28-2008, 11:49 PM
hey, that reminds me of someone

it reminds me of a lot of people.....