PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3

Monkeybone
10-28-2008, 01:06 PM
Woo! Been waiting forever for this game to come out. But I feel as if I should beat Fable 2 first.

dan
10-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Woo! Been waiting forever for this game to come out. But I feel as if I should beat Fable 2 first.

Fable 2 broke my friend's 360. Not really, but he did get the red ring of death the second time he tried to play the game. And this is now the fourth 360 he's gone through.

Why do people keep telling me to get one of these things?

manu1959
10-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Fable 2 broke my friend's 360. Not really, but he did get the red ring of death the second time he tried to play the game. And this is now the fourth 360 he's gone through.

Why do people keep telling me to get one of these things?

i have both and i prefer the ps3....

Monkeybone
10-29-2008, 08:56 AM

Why do people keep telling me to get one of these things?my copy seems to make mine think extra hard and almost glitch sometimes. i don't know if they need a patch for it or what.

and is he buying used one? mine has never given me a red ring *crosses fingers* i also mostly use it for Halo 3 online.

i have both and i prefer the ps3.... PS3 is ok from what i have played. only reason i would buy it is Metal Gear.

dan
10-29-2008, 12:13 PM
and is he buying used one? mine has never given me a red ring *crosses fingers* i also mostly use it for Halo 3 online.

He bought one as soon as it came out, and that one crapped out after a couple months. He's had nothing but trouble ever since. He's having to pay $105 to get it fixed this time.

manu1959
10-29-2008, 01:03 PM
my copy seems to make mine think extra hard and almost glitch sometimes. i don't know if they need a patch for it or what.

PS3 is ok from what i have played. only reason i would buy it is Metal Gear.

resistance is good as is grand turismo.....most of the games on xbox are available on ps3....only exception i can think of is halo....