PDA

View Full Version : prove up hearing today....

manu1959
10-28-2008, 08:28 PM
got to say yes a lot today and spell my name ..... was awared $120,000 today.....

judge asked me if i was an architect and what i thought of his court room....:laugh2:

now i get to figure out how to collect it......

at least the court agreed i was right.....

i also got to watch 6 people that couldn't speak english change their names to jack, harry, michelle, etc......also got to watch a shemale changes its name from tony to angelica....nice rack and adams apple......and last but not lest watched a $50,000 judgement get tossed due to a one cent math error....

too funny......

Yurt
10-28-2008, 10:22 PM
give me half and me and couple of "gentlemen" i know will collect it :laugh2:

manu1959
10-28-2008, 11:07 PM
give me half and me and couple of "gentlemen" i know will collect it :laugh2:

i have several of my dad's clientsthat owe me favours as well....problem then is i get to be the defendant......

Yurt
10-28-2008, 11:52 PM
i have several of my dad's clientsthat owe me favours as well....problem then is i get to be the defendant......

then i'll take the other half and represent you :coffee:

i win!

no seriously, you going to attach/lien stuff, property most likely?

manu1959
10-28-2008, 11:55 PM
then i'll take the other half and represent you :coffee:

i win!

no seriously, you going to attach/lien stuff, property most likely?

ya we lien their property....then you get to perfect the lien and forclose on his property......

Abbey Marie
10-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Isn't court fun? I once did an internship at the Manhattan D.A.'s office, and it was like a circus sideshow. We would play "guess the gender" of many of the hookers. There was one male in extremely short, extremely tight shorts. Yet you couldn't make out any actual male parts, if you know what I mean.

Trigg
10-29-2008, 01:01 PM
Isn't court fun? I once did an internship at the Manhattan D.A.'s office, and it was like a circus sideshow. We would play "guess the gender" of many of the hookers. There was one male in extremely short, extremely tight shorts. Yet you couldn't make out any actual male parts, if you know what I mean.

That's a mental picture I could have done without.

Thanks Abbey :laugh2:

manu1959
10-29-2008, 01:05 PM
That's a mental picture I could have done without.

Thanks Abbey :laugh2:

add boobs....an adams apple....5 oclock shadow and big man hands to that and good luck sleeping tonight...

Trigg
10-29-2008, 01:13 PM
add boobs....an adams apple....5 oclock shadow and big man hands to that and good luck sleeping tonight...

Thanks a lot, :laugh2: