PDA

View Full Version : Toledo police clerk charged in Joe The Plumber snooping case

stephanie
10-28-2008, 09:29 PM
people should be very upset with this..it could be you NEXT..the state of Ohio will now probably be sued, and they deserve it..

By Michelle Malkin • October 28, 2008 04:49 PM
Photoshop: David Lunde

Just in: The Toledo Police Department confirms that one of its records clerks has been charged with performing an unlawful search of Joe The Plumber’s records.

That makes two Ohio government employees identified in the snooping case. (Obama donor Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, approved a separate search. More are being investigated.)

WNWO reports:

read the rest..
http://michellemalkin.com/

hjmick
10-28-2008, 09:47 PM
I knew they had been investigating whether or not government computers had been used to improperly gather information on old Joe. I guess now we know.

manu1959
10-28-2008, 11:41 PM
it was for the good of the people......anyone ever seen logans run.......read1984......read a brave new world......how about spielbergs first film thx1138.....the obama matrix should be entertaining....

Kathianne
10-29-2008, 05:12 AM
it was for the good of the people......anyone ever seen logans run.......read1984......read a brave new world......how about spielbergs first film thx1138.....the obama matrix should be entertaining....

Indeed. Obama has a record for this type of thing. Remember at the Dem. Convention the Chicago alderman that called a female delegate an Uncle Tom, because she supported Hillary? He's the candidate that managed to somehow get the sealed divorce records of his opponent leaked, in order to win the US Senate seat. It's his campaign that has used DOJ and even the Secret Service to intimidate others. On the state level, there are secretaries of state using their powers to open the doors for both fraud and suppression of votes.

krisy
10-29-2008, 08:05 AM
At least ol Joe keeps fighting. One would think the media would want to crawl under a rock and hide after how they have treated a regular ol guy with an opinion. How embarrasing for them. THE MEDIA vs Joe the plumber

I want a Joe the Plumber shirt......

Everyone should make a Joe the Plumber shirt....with their own name and position :coffee:

Immanuel
10-29-2008, 08:18 AM
This police clerk deserves to end up in the unemployment line if not the prison chow line.

Immie

Binky
10-29-2008, 03:20 PM
people should be very upset with this..it could be you NEXT..the state of Ohio will now probably be sued, and they deserve it..

By Michelle Malkin • October 28, 2008 04:49 PM
Photoshop: David Lunde

Just in: The Toledo Police Department confirms that one of its records clerks has been charged with performing an unlawful search of Joe The Plumber’s records.

That makes two Ohio government employees identified in the snooping case. (Obama donor Helen Jones-Kelly, director of the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, approved a separate search. More are being investigated.)

WNWO reports:

read the rest..
http://michellemalkin.com/

Well, all I can say is, they must be very threatened by a mere civilian that happened to ask an intelligent and thought provoking question rather than some stupid bullpucky. I can see them all scrambling behind the scenes trying to discredit Joe in any way they can. How dare he or anyone actually ask something that is important and of concern to the people......