PDA

View Full Version : Ayers' Weathermen planned "re-education", genocide

red states rule
10-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Undercover agent Larry Grathwohl discusses the Weather Underground's post-revolution governing plans for the United States. From the 1982 documentary

So Obama neer knew any of this eh?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJn5b8_weUY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NJn5b8_weUY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10-29-2008, 02:52 PM
Holy crap... How on earth can anyone seriously talk about genocide????

theHawk
10-29-2008, 02:55 PM
They usually don't talk about it. They just scheme and plan it.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 02:57 PM
Holy crap... How on earth can anyone seriously talk about genocide????

This guy is a basket case - and one of Obama's friends. Rememebr, Ayers thought this guy was one of his members and not an undecover agent

namvet
10-29-2008, 03:20 PM
another "final solution" ?????

red states rule
10-29-2008, 03:22 PM
another "final solution" ?????

That is the way it looks. Anyone who would not give up the economic princiapls of capitalism would have to be done away with

Yet, Lord Obama never knew about this, they type of person Ayers was (and still is)

It is something how Ayers talks about educating people - and where is he now? Educating students in Chicago

theHawk
10-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Think we all know what Obama means by having complete unity after he is Prez. Once all who dare question him are gone....all will be his followers...

red states rule
10-29-2008, 03:26 PM
Think we all know what Obama means by having complete unity after he is Prez. Once all who dare question him are gone....all will be his followers...

Look what happenes to anyone who questions him? Government computers are used to harrass a private citizen. TV stations are black listed. Spouses of reporters who ask hard questions are targeted. The liberal media will go into attack mode

Is this the change Obama is talking about?

namvet
10-29-2008, 03:32 PM

no. not all

Hate Groups Riled Up Over Prospect of President Obama

The prospect of a Black president has America's bastions of hate in an uproar. Leaders, including the wizard of the Imperial Klans of America, Ron Edwards, have long warned the white race is under attack and must be defended. Federal authorities say web sites have featured ugly calls to target Senator Barack Obama.

link (link)

red states rule
10-29-2008, 04:12 PM
I wonder why the liberal media is not talking about this

I know for a fact if this was a buddy of McCain's, Chris Matthews would be all over this

theHawk
10-29-2008, 04:21 PM
I wonder why the liberal media is not talking about this

I know for a fact if this was a buddy of McCain's, Chris Matthews would be all over this

Media in this country is no longer "liberal". Its a flat out communist style state run media. Its the Obamanation media.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Media in this country is no longer "liberal". Its a flat out communist style state run media. Its the Obamanation media.

and if he wins, it will be like how Saddam controlled the media. Rememebr how CNN refused to report on Saddma 's torture chambers and rape rooms so they would have access to him - and be allowed to report from Iraq?

It will the same with Obama. Report how we want you to or else you will be black listed and banned from the WH Press room

Kathianne
10-29-2008, 04:27 PM
and if he wins, it will be like how Saddam controlled the media. Rememebr how CNN refused to report on Saddma 's torture chambers and rape rooms so they would have access to him - and be allowed to report from Iraq?

It will the same with Obama. Report how we want you to or else you will be black listed and banned from the WH Press room

It's what has been going on. That the left blithely says, ok it's payback leaves lots of wondering about the future. Reminds me of Truthmatter's conspiracies coming true-from election manipulation to abuse of power, but it's not from those she fears, so it's ok.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 04:33 PM
It's what has been going on. That the left blithely says, ok it's payback leaves lots of wondering about the future. Reminds me of Truthmatter's conspiracies coming true-from election manipulation to abuse of power, but it's not from those she fears, so it's ok.

Well know the left and their friends in the liberal media lash out at private citizens

Look at Joe the plumber

Look at the Barbara West who asked real questions to Joe Biden. the liberal media went after her husband. They are outraged he a - gasp - a Republican fund raiser

Now the Obama camplaign has black listed the Philly TV station that also had the nerve to ask Joe questions

Gaffer
10-29-2008, 06:49 PM
Certain libs have said I live in a fantasy land and even some others have said my ideas on obamanation were extreme. Maybe some can start to see where I'm coming from. Reeducation camps, media control, suspending the constitution, persecution of anyone that doesn't fall inline with what the messiah wants. It's all attached to his coat tails.

Let Barr sit out this election and everyone unite to keep the messiah out of the white house.

namvet
10-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Certain libs have said I live in a fantasy land and even some others have said my ideas on obamanation were extreme. Maybe some can start to see where I'm coming from. Reeducation camps, media control, suspending the constitution, persecution of anyone that doesn't fall inline with what the messiah wants. It's all attached to his coat tails.

Let Barr sit out this election and everyone unite to keep the messiah out of the white house.

media control is done. coat tails or uniform????

red states rule
10-29-2008, 06:55 PM

I have been waiting for the libs and the Obamabots to jump in and spin this info - so far they nobody has stepped up to the plate

Obama has shown his arrogance and his nasty streak toward those who disagree with him. Just like his follwers do

Kathianne
10-29-2008, 06:58 PM

A perfect storm, that comes too late. Some on the fence folks are breaking McCain's way, in spite of McCain. Unfortunately there are a whole bunch of former GOP that are going Libertarian or Constitutional Party, Obama will win.

Wrong time, wrong candidates, but there you have it. I do so hope the educated naysayers live to regret this. Actually I don't. They are principled, problem is, they are allowing the worst possible to be elected and may not be able to undo the damage in 2, 4, 8 years.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 07:04 PM
A perfect storm, that comes too late. Some on the fence folks are breaking McCain's way, in spite of McCain. Unfortunately there are a whole bunch of former GOP that are going Libertarian or Constitutional Party, Obama will win.

Wrong time, wrong candidates, but there you have it. I do so hope the educated naysayers live to regret this. Actually I don't. They are principled, problem is, they are allowing the worst possible to be elected and may not be able to undo the damage in 2, 4, 8 years.

Reminds me of Obama and his supporters

http://www.kaleobill.com/archives/rabidDog.jpg

Gaffer
10-29-2008, 08:18 PM

The damage won't be undone without bloodshed. For once all the conservatives need to stand together. Four years of McCain can be repaired. With the messiah in office the LP and CP will have to go underground.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 08:26 PM
The damage won't be undone without bloodshed. For once all the conservatives need to stand together. Four years of McCain can be repaired. With the messiah in office the LP and CP will have to go underground.

The reeducations camps for conservatives and those who will not give up on capitalism

http://alatehelp.com/images/ReeduCamp%20Sml.jpg

Yurt
10-29-2008, 09:02 PM

while this may mean obama will win, i cannot bring myself to say this is unfortunate. as citizens, as people, these folks (and i have not made up my mind yet) have come to a realization that neither candidate is good for this country and in order to make a change, you can't do that by voting or doing the status quo. it is why, at first, i supported oca's position, however, he has gone fanatical and is campaigning for obama, not for true change, as are those who vote for a third party.

simply because change will not happen this election, does mean that the results will not reverbrate until true change is made

manu1959
10-29-2008, 09:05 PM
The reeducations camps for conservatives and those who will not give up on capitalism

http://alatehelp.com/images/ReeduCamp%20Sml.jpg

where do you think the killing fields will be......

better re-register.....

red states rule
10-29-2008, 09:07 PM
where do you think the killing fields will be......

better re-register.....

I once tried to join the Dem party and register as such

But they rejected my application after I passed the mental test