PDA

View Full Version : What will Obama do for you?

red states rule
10-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Not looking for a fight. I'd really like to know.

What do you think is so great about an Obama presidency doe you, personally?

For me he will so nothing. Ge will raise my taxes, increase the cost of my employer, weaken my country, and divide our people.

That is what an Obama Presidency means to me.

namvet
10-29-2008, 04:10 PM
he'll cause me to move my investments overseas. no way in hell this Nazis is getting a penny.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 04:11 PM
he'll cause me to move my investments overseas. no way in hell this Nazis is getting a penny.

So he will do nothing for you right?

namvet
10-29-2008, 04:15 PM
So he will do nothing for you right?

not a damned thing. just spread fear

red states rule
10-29-2008, 04:16 PM
not a damned thing. just spread fear

I see an expanson of government, more taxes, inspiring terrorists to attack, and greater tension between the races

red states rule
10-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Where are all the libs at?

I guess they have to go ask their teleprompters how they should answer.

April15
10-29-2008, 04:52 PM
What I see is an end to the corruption of the republican scumbag cronies. I hope for an end to the RR screw you I got mine policies. I think Affirmative Action can be tossed aside. I think the fake wars, reason to go, will end. In short I see a stronger US and a better place for my grandchildren to use the education they are working hard for.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 04:54 PM
What I see is an end to the corruption of the republican scumbag cronies. I hope for an end to the RR screw you I got mine policies. I think Affirmative Action can be tossed aside. I think the fake wars, reason to go, will end. In short I see a stronger US and a better place for my grandchildren to use the education they are working hard for.

So you do not care about Obama's racist and terrorist friends? Money going to such corrupt groups like ACORN?

Surrender and appeasement to terrorists is not the way to defeat them

Your grandchildren will see a much bigger government, with growing entitlements, and crippling taxes to pay the bill

April15
10-29-2008, 05:07 PM
So you do not care about Obama's racist and terrorist friends? Money going to such corrupt groups like ACORN?

Surrender and appeasement to terrorists is not the way to defeat them

Your grandchildren will see a much bigger government, with growing entitlements, and crippling taxes to pay the bill

As I see it the people you are worried about are just like me, Americans who just want to work for some American pie. I see Bush and his ilk as terrorists. I don't particularly care for Islam extremists but I have step grandchildren that are of that faith. Not to mention a few relatives that are.

I do not see our leaving Iraq as anything but turning power over to the Iraqi government. It is more civil war than a conflict of arab and white.

With no war to pay for this nation can get back on two solid feet , financially and militarily as China is moving fast in that direction. And our grandchildren already are burdined with an enormous debt from eight years of unpaid bills.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 05:12 PM
As I see it the people you are worried about are just like me, Americans who just want to work for some American pie. I see Bush and his ilk as terrorists. I don't particularly care for Islam extremists but I have step grandchildren that are of that faith. Not to mention a few relatives that are.

I do not see our leaving Iraq as anything but turning power over to the Iraqi government. It is more civil war than a conflict of arab and white.

With no war to pay for this nation can get back on two solid feet , financially and militarily as China is moving fast in that direction. And our grandchildren already are burdined with an enormous debt from eight years of unpaid bills.

Considfering you openly talked about murdering Pres Bush - I can see where you would think the people who want us dead are just like you

When the Iraq government is ready to stand alone - yes we should leave. Right now about 70% of the country is being run by the Iraq government and our troops are on the sidelines

April. the budget is already ove $3 trillion and Obama has promised over $1.4 trillion in new spending. SS alone is in the red by over $5 trillion

Obama will add to the red ink

As far as what an Pres Obama will do for me there is this. My home a much more quiet one. The radio would rarely be on. The computer sites I used to enjoy would be monitored and the lights would be too dim to read for very long.

Of course, I would probably be assigned to so many "neighborhood committees" and "councils" I'd never get to come home!

theHawk
10-29-2008, 05:47 PM

We'll need your grandchildren and unborn great-great grandchildren to pay for his spending. Raise 'em to be hard workers!

red states rule
10-29-2008, 05:48 PM
We'll need your grandchildren and unborn great-great grandchildren to pay for his spending. Raise 'em to be hard workers!

and to be happy to fork over 75% to 80% of their income in taxes

April15
10-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Considfering you openly talked about murdering Pres Bush - I can see where you would think the people who want us dead are just like you

When the Iraq government is ready to stand alone - yes we should leave. Right now about 70% of the country is being run by the Iraq government and our troops are on the sidelines

April. the budget is already ove $3 trillion and Obama has promised over $1.4 trillion in new spending. SS alone is in the red by over $5 trillion

Obama will add to the red ink

As far as what an Pres Obama will do for me there is this. My home a much more quiet one. The radio would rarely be on. The computer sites I used to enjoy would be monitored and the lights would be too dim to read for very long.

Of course, I would probably be assigned to so many "neighborhood committees" and "councils" I'd never get to come home!

We shall see!

red states rule
10-29-2008, 05:53 PM
We shall see!

It has already started. Governmeny computers in OH used to get personal info on Joe the plumber. Attacks on the spouse of Barbara West, the FL TV reporter who asked Joe Biden some hard questions. The Obama camp black listing that TV station and another one in Philly for again - asking Joe Biden hard questions

namvet
10-29-2008, 06:02 PM
NBpaCnZuBx0

manu1959
10-29-2008, 06:03 PM

did you miss the part where obama says he wants to fight the war in the mountains of afganistan....

namvet
10-29-2008, 06:06 PM
and how many American's die for this?????

red states rule
10-29-2008, 06:06 PM
http://thedaleygator.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/racecard.jpg

red states rule
10-29-2008, 06:10 PM
did you miss the part where obama says he wants to fight the war in the mountains of afganistan....

http://www.citizenrock.org/blog/uploads/ObamaNation.jpg

Immanuel
10-29-2008, 06:10 PM

Immie

red states rule
10-29-2008, 06:16 PM
pay, pay, pay, wait in line for your nationalized healthcare, and pay more

Gaffer
10-29-2008, 06:17 PM
:lol: Immie wins.

April15
10-29-2008, 06:17 PM
did you miss the part where obama says he wants to fight the war in the mountains of afganistan....That is where Osama is!?

April15
10-29-2008, 06:18 PM
pay, pay, pay, wait in line for your nationalized healthcare, and pay moreI hate to tell ya but that is what I do now.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 06:19 PM
I hate to tell ya but that is what I do now.

That is one of the principals of liberalism. Everyone must suffer equally and libs live to spread the misery around. Nobody is entitled to have good medical ins and medical care

Immanuel
10-29-2008, 06:22 PM

Actually, our great-great-great grandchildren will be paying for George Bush's spending. It won't be until our great-great-great-great grandchildren are in their prime income producing years before we get started on Obama's debt. Then about four more generations before the next President's debt we start to be paid off.

Immie

PS If you want a link to that... look it up yourself, because I made the whole thing up, but I don't think our great-great-great grandchildren will be working to pay off Obama's debt. :laugh2:

10-29-2008, 06:24 PM
make me bleed.

Immanuel
10-29-2008, 06:27 PM
pay, pay, pay, wait in line for your nationalized healthcare, and pay more

I hate to tell ya but that is what I do now.

I hate to tell you this RSR, because I hate the idea of socialized medicine myself, but regardless of whether Obama wins next Tuesday or not, this country is headed for a health insurance crisis and one way or another socialized health care is coming our way. I honestly can't see anyway around it. The health insurance companies have screwed us and medical professionals up the butt. Medical professionals have screwed us up the butt (and I'm not just talking about your proctologist) and the government is taking its turn as well.

We are in the beginnings of a Health Insurance crisis and the eventual meltdown... and bailout, will make the financial bailout look like peanuts and cracker jacks.

Immie

red states rule
10-29-2008, 06:32 PM
I hate to tell you this RSR, because I hate the idea of socialized medicine myself, but regardless of whether Obama wins next Tuesday or not, this country is headed for a health insurance crisis and one way or another socialized health care is coming our way. I honestly can't see anyway around it. The health insurance companies have screwed us and medical professionals up the butt. Medical professionals have screwed us up the butt (and I'm not just talking about your proctologist) and the government is taking its turn as well.

We are in the beginnings of a Health Insurance crisis and the eventual meltdown... and bailout, will make the financial bailout look like peanuts and cracker jacks.

Immie

Speaking for myself, I have no issues with health care. Many operations, Stage 3 Colon cancer, chemo, bad side effects, endless Rx's, and now bladder and colon infections - I have had great care

I am far from rich (well perhaps not according to Lord Obama) but my ins from work has been great

I have paid alot in co pays and deductibles - but I am not asking others to pay them

Immanuel
10-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Speaking for myself, I have no issues with health care. Many operations, Stage 3 Colon cancer, chemo, bad side effects, endless Rx's, and now bladder and colon infections - I have had great care

I am far from rich (well perhaps not according to Lord Obama) but my ins from work has been great

I have paid alot in co pays and deductibles - but I am asking others to pay them

I think you meant that you were NOT asking other to pay them.

I'm concerned about Health Insurance. Health Insurance is getting to expensive for most people and many small companies are being priced out of the ability to offer this benefit to its employees.

The care IS definitely good today and I imagine that even if we went to socialized medicine the care would remain among the best in the world for at least this generation of medical professionals. As I see it, the issue is not the professionals but rather the bureaucrats that will be dictating to the professionals the services they can provide.

Immie

red states rule
10-29-2008, 06:46 PM
I think you meant that you were NOT asking other to pay them.

I'm concerned about Health Insurance. Health Insurance is getting to expensive for most people and many small companies are being priced out of the ability to offer this benefit to its employees.

The care IS definitely good today and I imagine that even if we went to socialized medicine the care would remain among the best in the world for at least this generation of medical professionals. As I see it, the issue is not the professionals but rather the bureaucrats that will be dictating to the professionals the services they can provide.

Immie

You are correct - I fixesd my post

If you think health ins is bad now wait until Lord Obama gets done with it. Forcing companies to accept high risk patients, and making them cover pre exisiting conditions

By increasing taxes on business employers will have less money and resources to buy ins

Of course, there will be fewer employess to provide coverage for with Lord obama econmic policies