PDA

View Full Version : Split From Dem Pres and Congress

red states rule
10-29-2008, 08:18 AM
Immie knows me RSR and has known me for a long long time. He is a good and honest and decent man, unlike you. He is also a very intelligent and reasonable man, unlike you. Immie knows that I won't turn on him.

You would sell out anyone if it benefited you. No one is exempt when it comes to helping your party

retiredman
10-29-2008, 08:21 AM
You would sell out anyone if it benefited you. No one is exempt when it comes to helping your party

not so. you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. All you ever do is insult me and you are wrong. My country always comes first for me...ALWAYS. My country may not always be RIGHT, and when my country isn't RIGHT, I try to do what I can to help it get back on course..but I love my country and served her long and well.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 08:22 AM
not so. you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. All you ever do is insult me and you are wrong. My country always comes first for me...ALWAYS. My country may not always be RIGHT, and when my country isn't RIGHT, I try to do what I can to help it get back on course..but I love my country and served her long and well.

Your PARTY comes first. Nothing else comes close to you. Everything else is disposable. and can be tossed aside as long as your PARTY benefits

red states rule
10-29-2008, 08:35 AM
again. that is simply not true. your repeating it a million times for years on end, which you have done, does not make it any more true. I love my country and I want what is best for my country. I happen to believe that adopting the programs in the democratic party platform would be the best thing for America...the day I disagree with the party's platform is the day I leave the party and find an organization whose platform more closely conforms with my vision for my country.

Keep lying Rev and you might be able to win some people over.

red states rule
10-29-2008, 09:15 AM
all you can do is insult. You got nothin' but that.

pretty sad, yet pretty predictable.

Truth hurts, eh?

Yurt
10-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Most of your posts contradicts your statements. The #1 priority in your life is your party. It is common knowledge and well known

he is a funny little man...he accuses me of hating obama, being racist based on the SAME evidence you presented to him for your assertion but now because it is used against him that evidence doesn't prove jack

:laugh2:

retiredman
10-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Truth hurts, eh?

does the truth that you have nothing but insults "hurt" me? not in the least. You are and have always been a stupid cut and paste worm. Your insults do not hurt me in the least and you wouldn't know truth if it bit you on your well travelled ass.:lol:

Yurt
10-29-2008, 11:53 AM
I have said that it was my opinion, based upon all you have written, that you have an irrational unexplained hatred for Obama. I have never said it was a matter of fact.

and interestingly enough.... you attack my statements about you, but support RSR's statements about ME. Hmmmmmm

you're a tool, as if my pointing out your hypocrisy is support of rsr's claims :laugh2: you just proved that you are a bigger moron than i previously thought, good job, you are on the verge of great things

red states rule
10-29-2008, 02:09 PM
you're a tool, as if my pointing out your hypocrisy is support of rsr's claims :laugh2: you just proved that you are a bigger moron than i previously thought, good job, you are on the verge of great things

If the ignorant were blessed, Rev MFM would be a saint

As Rev MFM likes to make religious quotes, allow me to do likewise

Go from the presence of the foolish man, When thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge

IOW, do not waste your time arguing with an idiot

retiredman
10-29-2008, 09:25 PM
If the ignorant were blessed, Rev MFM would be a saint

As Rev MFM likes to make religious quotes, allow me to do likewise

Go from the presence of the foolish man, When thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge

IOW, do not waste your time arguing with an idiot

then why do n't YOU put ME on ignore, motherfucker?

I took you OFF ignore, even though your posts to me consist almost entirely of insults... but PUH-LEEZE! feel free to put me on ignore so that I don't have to read through your cut and paste, ignorant, partisan, Limbaugh-esque tripe anymore!

manu1959
10-29-2008, 09:27 PM

I took you OFF ignore, even though your posts to me consist almost entirely of insults... but PUH-LEEZE! feel free to put me on ignore so that I don't have to read through your cut and paste, ignorant, partisan, Limbaugh-esque tripe anymore!

tell me....how do work motherfucker into your sermons.....

red states rule
10-29-2008, 09:27 PM

Or you can go elsewhere or not reply to my posts asswipe. It goes both ways

If you do not like the truth then ignore it like you do in other areas of your life

Yurt
10-30-2008, 12:45 PM
isn't funny how mfm whines about rsr insulting him...when mfm dishes it out as much, if not more to rsr and others

maybe funny is the wrong word