PDA

View Full Version : I am beloved...

darin
10-30-2008, 01:03 PM
Got this via email! I'm RICH BITCH!

Dear Beloved One, I am Mrs. Rose Ibrahim, the wife of Mr. El Ibrahim, I am a citizens of Tunisian. My husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Russia for twenty years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million Pounds (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) with a Bank in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf (note that you need to activate this account) as I can not come over.

Presently, I'm in a hospital in Russia where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations anywhere in the World in helping human race. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money, and I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going to. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. I await your quick response to this mail as this is my last wish to see this funds transferred before my Death. Please my beloved for further communication on how we are going to conclude this, reach me on my private mail: mrs.roseibrahim@googlemail.com

Remain BlessedYour Beloved Sister .

I emailed back stating I'd need a $10,000 useage fee paid up front before I can take any action.

Sitarro
10-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Got this via email! I'm RICH BITCH!

I emailed back stating I'd need a $10,000 useage fee paid up front before I can take any action.

Hey, I got that e-mail and sent in the 10Gs, don't tell me it was bullshit! I've been waiting three months for the big payoff, I hope that yours was sent by mistake.

Abbey Marie
10-30-2008, 01:34 PM
The elderly gentleman who worked in the mail room at a company where I used to work, really believed a similar letter he got from Canada. Thank goodness, he asked me first for advice. He was very close to sending the money. Even still, he kept asking, "Are you sure it's a scam?"

PostmodernProphet
10-30-2008, 01:35 PM
you are both screwed....the money is already in my bank account....now my only worry is that Obama get's elected and it all disappears in taxes....if only I had thought ahead and deposited it in that Nigerian bank.....

Immanuel
10-30-2008, 01:39 PM
you are both screwed....the money is already in my bank account....now my only worry is that Obama get's elected and it all disappears in taxes....if only I had thought ahead and deposited it in that Nigerian bank.....

Quick!

There is still time. Send it to me... I'll deposit it for you. :coffee:

Immie

crin63
10-30-2008, 05:08 PM
An older friend of mine sent the money before he talked to anyone. He is out somewhere in the neighborhood of $25k. He borrowed money from everyone he could and he will never be able to pay back any of it.

gabosaurus
10-31-2008, 10:46 AM
My husband has you all totally owned! As soon as we put up a "good faith offering" of $25,000, this nice African fellow will be sharing his $10 million estate with us.