PDA

View Full Version : Palin already looking to 2012

gabosaurus
10-30-2008, 08:10 PM
It seems as though Palin doesn't really care what happens on Tuesday. She is positioning herself for a Presidential run in 2012, win or lose.
John McCain is apparently just along for the ride.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/20081030-1346-palinsfuture.html

5stringJeff
10-30-2008, 08:19 PM
I think that's been the plan all along. McCain is toast, and may not even be alive in 2012. Palin, meanwhile, potentially represents the next generation of the GOP.

gabosaurus
10-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Palin may be smarter than I give her credit for. Over the last week or so, she appears to have been campaigning as much for herself as for McCain. Palin has also been gathering fund raising partners while on the campaign trail.
An Obama presidency may be the best thing for Palin. If he slips up while in office, Palin is in perfect position to assume the lead GOP response.

Nuc
11-02-2008, 05:18 AM
I think that's been the plan all along. McCain is toast, and may not even be alive in 2012. Palin, meanwhile, potentially represents the next generation of the GOP.

Dude you better turn down the low end on that bass amp of yours, your brains are rattling around in your head. :beer:

Hopefully Palin will be the termination of the Republicans fetish for stupidity and they'll start to cultivate some intelligent candidates again.

Joe Steel
11-02-2008, 06:26 AM

You may be right. Now that we've had a good, long look at the horrors of unrestrained Conservatism, only the really wacky will call themselves Republicans. Palin is their kind of politician.

Gaffer
11-02-2008, 08:13 AM
Palin is new to the scene. We have seen very little nationally on her abilities. She appears to be very conservative and very capable, with an approval rating of 80%. But most importantly all the libs hate her. The media hates her, hollywood hates her, even the libs posting on here hate her. For those reasons alone she's a good choice in my book.

I want to see her run in 2012 as an incumbent.

11-02-2008, 10:12 AM
You may be right. Now that we've had a good, long look at the horrors of unrestrained Conservatism, only the really wacky will call themselves Republicans. Palin is their kind of politician.

when did we have that? We havent had any conservative leadership since Newt left the House.

bullypulpit
11-02-2008, 12:32 PM
It seems as though Palin doesn't really care what happens on Tuesday. She is positioning herself for a Presidential run in 2012, win or lose.
John McCain is apparently just along for the ride.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/20081030-1346-palinsfuture.html

All that needs be done to torpedo that is to post her Katie Couric interviews and her getting punked by the "Masked Avengers" yesterday. :laugh2:

Sitarro
11-02-2008, 01:25 PM
That dickhead Osamabama is a perpetual campaigner, he started his new campaign for 2012 in 2007. If this asswipe gets in the Oval office we will be stuck having to listen to this obnoxious condescending clown constantly, the whole Presidency will be his campaign for World Czar.

5stringJeff
11-02-2008, 07:20 PM
Dude you better turn down the low end on that bass amp of yours, your brains are rattling around in your head. :beer:

Hopefully Palin will be the termination of the Republicans fetish for stupidity and they'll start to cultivate some intelligent candidates again.

Hey, I left the GOP - I don't care what happens to them! :D

Speaking of amps, though, I bought a new one last year that I'm just now getting to enjoy, since we no longer live in an apartment. It's an Ashdown, 4x10. Here's (http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?section=mag&ID=79) the page on it.

Psychoblues
11-03-2008, 06:50 AM
I heard she was positioning herself for a management gig in the Wasilla McDonald's french fry department. Perhaps I heard wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute: