PDA

View Full Version : Video: Obama's Palestinian Ties

namvet
10-30-2008, 08:20 PM
like there was ever any doubt. Osama's a jew hater ????

Bz-LfANRu-4

townhall (townhall)

DragonStryk72
10-30-2008, 11:17 PM
That's it? that's the best you could get? He used to attend a lot of events? Well, damn, I must be a doctor then, seeing as I've attended hospitals before.

Come on, seriously, why even go for this? You could have picked his complete lack of foreign policy experience, his complete lack of a coherent fiscal policy, pro-choice leanings, any of them completely legit lines of attack against him, and you brought this, that he apparently, like so many other politicians, glad handed every consolidated group in the state when he was in office.

namvet
10-31-2008, 08:04 AM
That's it? that's the best you could get? He used to attend a lot of events? Well, damn, I must be a doctor then, seeing as I've attended hospitals before.

Come on, seriously, why even go for this? You could have picked his complete lack of foreign policy experience, his complete lack of a coherent fiscal policy, pro-choice leanings, any of them completely legit lines of attack against him, and you brought this, that he apparently, like so many other politicians, glad handed every consolidated group in the state when he was in office.

blind in 1 eye and can't see out the other???? attends events with terrorist???? how many fingers????