PDA

View Full Version : Retired

AFbombloader
10-31-2008, 10:47 AM
I had my retirement ceremony last week and will be leaving for home tomorrow. I have to stay the night in Seoul tomorrow, but will be home on Sunday. Thank you all for your support while I was over here in Korea. I may be off the site for a few days. See you back in the states!

AF:salute:

Immanuel
10-31-2008, 10:50 AM
I had my retirement ceremony last week and will be leaving for home tomorrow. I have to stay the night in Seoul tomorrow, but will be home on Sunday. Thank you all for your support while I was over here in Korea. I may be off the site for a few days. See you back in the states!

Welcome home AF.

Safe flight and all that.

Immie

crin63
10-31-2008, 11:18 AM

Congratulations! Thank you for protecting us here in our homes. Have a safe trip.

Nukeman
10-31-2008, 11:26 AM
So when do you want us to stop over and say hi? I will reiterate what the others have said.

Thanks for all your service to this great country. Good luck with everything to come and you know if you need anything just ask!

See yaa soon and have a safe flight!!!!:dance::dance:

:salute:

darin
10-31-2008, 11:26 AM
Thank you for your service! I had no idea you were in Korea? Osan, I take it?

Monkeybone
10-31-2008, 11:43 AM
Can't wait to see ya AF. and you had better taken a picture of yourself in that shirt iwth Koreans around. i demand it! :salute:

gabosaurus
10-31-2008, 01:46 PM
Congrats to you. Have fun with your retirement.

Sitarro
10-31-2008, 02:07 PM

Congratulations AF, America's Air Force is losing another one of the good ones, but the country will no doubt gain another great entrepreneur?:salute: I'm guessing that your retirement from the Air Force doesn't mean you will stop working, any plans?

Trigg
10-31-2008, 02:08 PM
It's still not to cold for a cookout. See you when you get here.

Mr. P
10-31-2008, 02:11 PM

Damn LIFER! :laugh2:

Welcome home, Bud!!! :salute:

AFbombloader
11-01-2008, 06:47 AM
Thank you for your service! I had no idea you were in Korea? Osan, I take it?

Not that lucky, I was at Kunsan. The guys at Osan don't realize how good they have it.

AFbombloader
11-01-2008, 06:48 AM
Can't wait to see ya AF. and you had better taken a picture of yourself in that shirt iwth Koreans around. i demand it! :salute:

The movers packed it. Sorry man, I never got the photo. You want the shirt back?:poke:

Kathianne
11-01-2008, 06:59 AM
So glad you are coming home! Thanks for all you've done and good luck with post-retirement and being in the land of greed. ;) :salute:

Gaffer
11-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Congratulations on your retirement AF, and welcome back. You finally got promoted to PFC. :salute: