PDA

View Full Version : Three Major Newspapers Endorse McCain

hjmick
10-31-2008, 10:53 AM
The Dallas Morning News, The New York Post, and The Washington Times all endorsed McCain.

Today it was announced that three reporters covering the Obama campaign would be kicked of of the Obama plane for the final swing.

The reporters work for The Dallas Morning News, The New York Post, and The Washington Times.

The Washington Times has been traveling with the Obama campaign since 2007, I'm not sure how long the other two papers have been with the campaign, but reports say "months."

Is this what we have to look forward to should Obama win? If you disagree with him you get punished? Is this how he plans to "bring the nation together," by quashing dissent?

crin63
10-31-2008, 11:26 AM
Is this what we have to look forward to should Obama win? If you disagree with him you get punished? Is this how he plans to "bring the nation together," by quashing dissent?

I think that is exactly what we can expect, especially if he has the congress and senate.

10-31-2008, 11:56 AM
link?

crin63
10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
link?

http://drudgereport.com/flashopp.htm

hjmick
10-31-2008, 12:13 PM
link?

My pleasure:

Washington Times kicked off Obama plane (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/31/washington-times-kicked-obama-plane-finale/)

I tried to find the story over at CNN, but alas there was nothing there.

gabosaurus
10-31-2008, 01:42 PM
The Dallas Morning News is the only one of those papers that counts.
The New York Post would endorse Satan if he was a Republican.
The Washington Times is owned by the Moonies. They are to the right of Fox News.

krisy
10-31-2008, 03:09 PM
The Washington Times is owned by the Moonies. They are to the right of Fox News.

So I assume that you believe any papers that endorsed Obama to be just as biased as these......to the left?

10-31-2008, 04:15 PM

Who cares if they "count" according to you? That's not the issue. They could be the most non-mainstream newspaper that ever exists. They shouldnt be denied access to cover Obama simply because they dont endorse him.

And if this is how he runs his campaign, his administration will be downright scary.