PDA

View Full Version : Man gets probation for dead deer sex

LiberalNation
03-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Weirdo. Atleast animals are his thing and not other people.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070321/ap_on_fe_st/deer_sex;_ylt=Aqm6daizWiXMo2h5HokneLIDW7oF

SUPERIOR, Wis. - A 20-year-old man received probation after he was convicted of having sexual contact with a dead deer. The sentence also requires Bryan James Hathaway to be evaluated as a sex offender and treated at the Institute for Psychological and Sexual Health in Duluth, Minn.

"The state believes that particular place is the best to provide treatment for the individual," Assistant District Attorney Jim Boughner said.

Hathaway's probation will be served at the same time as a nine-month jail sentence he received in February for violating his extended supervision.

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it. He was sentenced to 18 months in jail and two years of extended supervision on that charge as well as six years of probation for taking and driving a vehicle without the owner's consent.

Hathaway pleaded no contest earlier this month to misdemeanor mistreatment of an animal for the incident involving the deer. He was sentenced Tuesday in Douglas County Circuit Court.

"The type of behavior is disturbing," Judge Michael Lucci said. "It's disturbing to the public. It's disturbing to the court."

jimnyc
03-21-2007, 08:28 PM
Dead deer? That's just plain 'ol nasty! And I thought I was a bit desperate at times! :)

5stringJeff
03-21-2007, 11:38 PM
OK, I'm not defending this guy's behavior on any level whatsoever, but why is this illegal? Grossly disgusting, yes. Illegal? I don't get it.

Gaffer
03-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Maybe the deer was offended.

LiberalNation
03-22-2007, 01:29 AM
I don't get why it should be illegal either unless he killed the deer to have sex with it.

jackass
03-22-2007, 04:09 PM
Well for one thing....Im SURE he didnt drag the dead deer back to his crib to have a good rogering, so Im at least assuming indecent exposure.

Trigg
03-22-2007, 04:19 PM
Well for one thing....Im SURE he didnt drag the dead deer back to his crib to have a good rogering, so Im at least assuming indecent exposure.

LOL, this was to funny!! Apparently the little sicko is a repeat offender to.

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it.

darin
03-22-2007, 04:46 PM
Why not celebrate his lifestyle choice? Maybe have dead-deer-sex-lovers parades and stuff?

Sitarro
03-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Why not celebrate his lifestyle choice? Maybe have dead-deer-sex-lovers parades and stuff?

Yea, anyone want to bet on what political party he feels best about?

5stringJeff
03-22-2007, 05:35 PM

Labour?

LiberalNation
03-22-2007, 05:50 PM
He should have a right to his lifestyle as long as he is hurting no one else/not abusing live animals.

MtnBiker
03-22-2007, 05:55 PM
He should have a right to his lifestyle as long as he is hurting no one else/not abusing live animals.

Are you serious?

Did you read this part?

He was found guilty in April 2005 of felony mistreatment of an animal after he killed a horse with the intention of having sex with it.

The guy has mental problems.

LiberalNation
03-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Exactly it's not okay if he's killing animals to screw them because of the animal rights laws. He probably does have mental problems as well. Still if a sane person wanted to screw dead animals and did not harm the animals and cause their death they would have a right to that lifestyle because they weren't commiting any crimes/hurting anybody.

MtnBiker
03-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Still if a sane person wanted to screw dead animals and did not harm the animals and cause their death they would have a right to that lifestyle because they weren't commiting any crimes/hurting anybody.

Show me a sane person who would willingly and wantingly have sex with a dead animal. :rolleyes:

Nienna
03-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Exactly it's not okay if he's killing animals to screw them because of the animal rights laws. He probably does have mental problems as well. Still if a sane person wanted to screw dead animals and did not harm the animals and cause their death they would have a right to that lifestyle because they weren't commiting any crimes/hurting anybody.

Sane people do not want to have sex with dead animals. This man needs help. This "leave each other alone" attitude is destroying the fabric of our society. We all have responsibilities toward one another. We cannot say this man is just making a lifestyle choice. He needs help.

LiberalNation
03-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Just because it is unusual and most people would not do it doesn't make it insane. People of all different sorts of fetishes and come in all stripes.

As long as no one is being harmed are the person isn’t harming themselves it’s not our place to force them to stop seems like a good standard to go by in these situations.

Dilloduck
03-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Sane people do not want to have sex with dead animals. This man needs help. This "leave each other alone" attitude is destroying the fabric of our society. We all have responsibilities toward one another. We cannot say this man is just making a lifestyle choice. He needs help.

He does. And what's amazing to some is that there those out there who are actually willing and able to help him.

Dilloduck
03-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Just because it is unusual and most people would not do it doesn't make it insane. People of all different sorts of fetishes and come in all stripes.

As long as no one is being harmed are the person isn’t harming themselves it’s not our place to force them to stop seems like a good standard to go by in these situations.

What is "our place" when it comes to our fellow humans?

LiberalNation
03-22-2007, 06:11 PM
When they are harming others society should step in and stop them. When they're not well to each his own.

Dilloduck
03-22-2007, 06:14 PM
When they are harming others society should step in and stop them. When they're not well to each his own.

That might be great if there were some consensus on what "harm" is. Everyman for himself ? There's a real civilized slogan.

LiberalNation
03-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Everyman to himself in society. The majority doesn't have the right to force their beliefs on the minority even if it's a minority of one as long as that minority isn't breaking laws.

darin
03-22-2007, 06:19 PM

Please - honey...wow...you're embarrassing yourself.

Dilloduck
03-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Everyman to himself in society. The majority doesn't have the right to force their beliefs on the minority even if it's a minority of one as long as that minority isn't breaking laws.

Who said anything about force?

LiberalNation
03-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Please - honey...wow...you're embarrassing yourself.

Why, should because you don't like something doesn't make the person who does insane. There are way more factors than that, that going into it. Sure this guy could be insane but him fucking a dead deer alone doesn't prove it.

jackass
03-22-2007, 06:54 PM

Dont you mean BEAST about?? Hardee har har har

shattered
03-22-2007, 07:29 PM
This was talked about on the radio here this morning.. The first caller put it best when he said "I can't believe we even need a law against this type of thing."

SassyLady
03-23-2007, 02:01 AM
Violent acts toward animals have long been recognized as indicators of a dangerous psychopathy that does not confine itself to animals....

I say he should be sentenced to community service with the PETA people.

stephanie
03-23-2007, 02:25 AM
I say he should be sentenced to community service with the PETA people.

I bet that would cure him.......:laugh2:

Nienna
03-23-2007, 06:42 AM
Why, should because you don't like something doesn't make the person who does insane. There are way more factors than that, that going into it. Sure this guy could be insane but him fucking a dead deer alone doesn't prove it.

What WOULD prove it, then? People who have a habit of having sex with dead animals AT THE VERY LEAST have issues, and need HELP. Declaring that this is a lifestyle choice is just a way of washing one's hands of this man's sickness.

Every man TO himself is a twisted view of society. A society is NOT a bunch of compartmentalized "persons" each doing his own thing. To become a SOCIETY, there has to be common ground and cooperation. There has to be interaction and caring.

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 09:11 AM
On another note, doing this story for my current even in history today.

Nienna you can have an open society that allows people to have their differences as long as those differences don't infringe upon the rights of others and it would still be a society.

Nienna
03-23-2007, 09:28 AM
On another note, doing this story for my current even in history today.

Nienna you can have an open society that allows people to have their differences as long as those differences don't infringe upon the rights of others and it would still be a society.

But then you get into the nebulous definition of "rights." No one said a society has to be made up of uniform people. Only that, with diversity, there is the necessity of objectivity and compromise. It can't be "every man to himself." Otherwise, you won't have a definition of when someone's "rights" have been infringed.

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 10:58 AM
There is no law against having sex with a dead deer in that state. He did not violate the rules of the society. If it ain't law it ain't against the law even if you don't like it.

Abbey Marie
03-23-2007, 02:16 PM
There is no law against having sex with a dead deer in that state. He did not violate the rules of the society. If it ain't law it ain't against the law even if you don't like it.

Studies have shown that serial killers start with torturing and killing animals. Logic would dictate that without help, this guy will move on to human necrophilia next. But by your standards, that should be ok, too, since it's not really hurting anyone either...

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Necrophilia should be okay only if the peson whose body is used gave permision for it to be in that manner before their death. If not, no way.

Nienna
03-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Necrophilia should be okay only if the peson whose body is used gave permision for it to be in that manner before their death. If not, no way.

No... necrophilia is sick. It's disrespectful to the deceased, whether that person gave permission or not. And allowing for necrophilia is ignoring the needs of a a sick fellow human being.

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 03:35 PM
It is sick in your opinion. Some people might like it and if the person gave permission before their then they would not consider it disrespect to their body not your body but theirs.

jackass
03-23-2007, 07:55 PM
It is sick in your opinion. Some people might like it and if the person gave permission before their then they would not consider it disrespect to their body not your body but theirs.

Ok...thats it...seriously..how do you ignore someone??? She is a fucking basket case!

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 08:53 PM
How does that comment prove I'm a basket place if two people want to make a deal that one can fuck their body when one dies why should I concern myself. Sure I wouldn't do it and find the idea itself sickening but that doesn't mean it should be a crime as long as they do it in privacy.

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 09:06 PM
Oh but to ignore someone go to user cp, scroll down you'll find it. Or just have some self control and don't read that persons post but most people are to curious to do either and you miss out on stuff both ways.

Nienna
03-23-2007, 09:13 PM

This is a typical ploy. These "rules" or "opinions" are not MINE. They are what is natural and right. Many people on the left side of politics like to pretend that they are being fair or liberal (in the sense of "giving freedom") when they claim that each person is his own ultimate authority. In truth, that attitude restricts and discriminates.

Only when there is objective authority is there fair treatment among people. Otherwise, with everyone out for himself, the weak become victims. People's actions are restricted by fear, not knowing when they are likely to "offend." We become shackled, unable to prevent tragedies because of our fear of stepping on someone's ephemeral "right," whatever that might mean at the moment.

Necrophilia is a sick behavior. Animal necrophiles often go on to commit more hideous crimes against humans. And no one wants to stop the behavior before tragedy occurs for fear of trampling his "right" to kill and penetrate animals. No one has compassion on this sick, sick person, mandating that he gets HELP, because "who are we to judge"? These are the chains of liberalism.

jackass
03-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Ahhhhhh...
This message is hidden because LiberalNation is on your ignore list.

May I invite you all to do the same!

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 09:21 PM
As opposed to the chains of the conservative right, you think like me and act like me or face the consequences. What you want a Taliban right here in the US. Where only the sorts of behavior you deem inappropriate even if the behaviors don't hurt you or anybody else are disallowed.

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 09:22 PM
lol the point is to ignore the person not make a show of look I have you on ignore. People who are constantly telling how they have such and such on ignore are dumbasses.

Nienna
03-23-2007, 09:23 PM
As opposed to the chains of the conservative right, you think like me and act like me or face the consequences. What you want a Taliban right here in the US. Where only the sorts of behavior you deem inappropriate even if the behaviors don't hurt you or anybody else are disallowed.

Check out what's happening on college campuses all across America. In scientific journals, newspapers, classrooms. It isn't the conservative right who is trampling free speech and stifling opposing viewpoints.

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 09:26 PM
and those stuckup liberal pin heads that wont allow others to express views opposit of their own are just as bad.

Gaffer
03-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Ahhhhhh...
This message is hidden because LiberalNation is on your ignore list.

May I invite you all to do the same!

I put her on ignore long ago. I refuse to have conversations with a kid that only wants to act stupid.

LiberalNation
03-23-2007, 09:31 PM
lol but still smarter than you.

jackass
03-23-2007, 09:34 PM
I put her on ignore long ago. I refuse to have conversations with a kid that only wants to act stupid.

Sad part is...it isnt an act!