PDA

View Full Version : Young America speaks out on the elections!

gabosaurus
10-31-2008, 01:57 PM
A couple of the high schools had mock elections this week. Those who voted had to state their reasons for voting as they did.
One brilliant young man cast his vote for Obama. For the following reason:
"I don't trust any candidate who would choose a chick to be his VP."

There was also an election where you could vote for anyone you would like to see run the country. I am sure Justin Timberlake and Jesse McCartney are neck and neck in the voting.

Trigg
10-31-2008, 02:11 PM
A couple of the high schools had mock elections this week. Those who voted had to state their reasons for voting as they did.
One brilliant young man cast his vote for Obama. For the following reason:
"I don't trust any candidate who would choose a chick to be his VP."

There was also an election where you could vote for anyone you would like to see run the country. I am sure Justin Timberlake and Jesse McCartney are neck and neck in the voting.

This is why the voting age is 18, good lord what a reason.:lame2:

stephanie
10-31-2008, 02:12 PM
I wonder who the kid would of voted for if the little Marxist had picked Hillary for his VP..

no one can say all kids are SMART..:coffee:

Trinity
10-31-2008, 03:07 PM
My 12 year old's school held a mock election we were discussing it yesterday when I picked him up from school. I asked him so who did you vote for? He told me McCain:eek: I asked him why did you vote for McCain? Why didn't you vote Libertarian or Independent. His response; we only had McCain and Obama to choose from, and Obama's an Idiot.:laugh2: Which I thought was quite funny.

However why would they only have two candidates listed for these middle school kid's to choose from? There are other candidates running.

This is what they are pushing down our kid's throats you only have two choices rep or dems. Their as bad as the media. No wonder the younger voting generation has no clue.