PDA

View Full Version : Police Arrest 'ACORN' Worker For Prostitution

Trinity
10-31-2008, 02:36 PM
I just got home from work and was looking through the local news websites when I found this one.........

Police Arrest 'ACORN' Worker For Prostitution
Reported by: Lance Barry

CINCINNATI, OH --

A Walnut Hills woman who told police she works for a community-based organization ACORN is facing prostitution and drug-related charges.

It's a story you saw first on 9News.

Cincinnati police arrested Shari Bell Wednesday night.

Bell allegedly approached an undercover officer's car in Evanston and offered him sex for money. Police also say they found a crack pipe in Bell's coat pocket.

Bell told police she worked for ACORN at the time of her arrest.

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, otherwise known as ACORN, is a group that works for progress in low income communities on issues like housing, education and voter registration.

ACORN's registration efforts have been recently investigated in various cities and states, in some cases as a result of ACORN-flagged registration forms. Some ACORN workers have been convicted of voter registration fraud.

It is not clear what Bell allegedly does for the group. She appears to have several past arrests in Hamilton County.

krisy
10-31-2008, 03:14 PM
It is not clear what Bell allegedly does for the group.

I have a few guesses:coffee:

Got keep the nuts over at ACORN happy:laugh2:

manu1959
10-31-2008, 03:28 PM
I have a few guesses:coffee:

Got keep the nuts over at ACORN happy:laugh2:

a prostitute that keeps the nuts happy....well that certainly goes without saying....

krisy
10-31-2008, 03:41 PM
a prostitute that keeps the nuts happy....well that certainly goes without saying....

Good one,manu:laugh2:

I hadn't thought of it that way. I guess because ,well I don't have any nuts to keep happy...

oops! forgot about the hubby!:coffee: