PDA

View Full Version : erica jong predicts civil war

manu1959
10-31-2008, 07:31 PM
"If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War. Blood will run in the streets, believe me. And it's not a coincidence that President Bush recalled soldiers from Iraq for Dick Cheney to lead against American citizens in the streets."

http://www.observer.com/2008/politics/erica-jong-tells-italians-obama-loss-will-spark-second-american-civil-war-blood-will-r

so that is where dicky boy has been :laugh2:

Gaffer
11-01-2008, 01:46 PM
I guess he'll be leading the troops on his horse with sword in hand.

There will be riots if the messiah loses. There will not be a civil war. If he wins, there will be a civil war. Much like northern Ireland in the 70's. The liberal elite will try to suppress the country and the only way to remove them is through bloodshed.

gabosaurus
11-01-2008, 04:40 PM
It is true. We will be taking your guns, placing conservatives in ghettos and forcing your kids to attend underperforming public schools. Where they will study Marxist theology.

Mr. P
11-01-2008, 06:07 PM
It is true. We will be taking your guns, placing conservatives in ghettos and forcing your kids to attend underperforming public schools. Where they will study Marxist theology.

Oh shit that's happening NOW!

Take my guns, huh? Just bought 300 rounds of ammo last night...bring it on!

Kathianne
11-01-2008, 06:09 PM
It's just so '60's' revisited. "Fear of Flying" and all that. I'm waiting for The Population Bomb and Silent Spring to reappear.

diuretic
11-01-2008, 06:14 PM
Ah Rachel Carson. I did enjoy that book, it was a warning and I think for the most part it has been heeded.

As for the population explosion, I always thought the best fictional representation was Stand on Zanzibar - John Brunner.

11-01-2008, 06:50 PM
I dont anticipate a civil war now. But I cant imagine what would happen if Obama loses. You got to remember, the left things they are entitled to this and you know they will claim this election was stolen from them. And a third election they think is stolen is not going to make them roll over nicely.

Mr. P
11-01-2008, 07:16 PM
I dont anticipate a civil war now. But I cant imagine what would happen if Obama loses. You got to remember, the left things they are entitled to this and you know they will claim this election was stolen from them. And a third election they think is stolen is not going to make them roll over nicely.

I can...Philly, Cleveland, Detroit, Atlanta will see major burning...That's the short list.