PDA

View Full Version : chris olberman

manu1959
10-31-2008, 09:21 PM
ok....i used to like this dude back in his espn days......

i try to watch him....i just can't......i am not quite sure what it is but he is just an ass now.....

too funny..i mentally blended mathews and and olberman..lol....

stephanie
10-31-2008, 09:29 PM
you can literally see the HATE that oozes from his pores when he speaks about Republicans or Conservatives.

the only time I would watch Olbermann, is if his big head was going to explode..:laugh2:

krisy
10-31-2008, 09:33 PM
They are both giant a holes. I think Olberman is worse tho....what a wierdo.:eek:

i can't watch em either

April15
10-31-2008, 09:35 PM
Keith Olberman oozes as much as does rush or O'liely. The big difference is his schtick is not sold as truth!

manu1959
10-31-2008, 09:40 PM
Keith Olberman oozes as much as does rush or O'liely. The big difference is his schtick is not sold as truth!

give me a break you koolaide drinker....they are both morons....

manu1959
10-31-2008, 09:42 PM
They are both giant a holes. I think Olberman is worse tho....what a wierdo.:eek:

i can't watch em either

did you see the journalist analysis....where fox was the most even in its hit pieces on both candidates.....

oreilly is an ass....but he is an ass to everyone.....

hjmick
10-31-2008, 10:02 PM
I have never like Olbermann, going all they way back to his days on a local L.A. station. He's an ass and always has been. His mouth reminds me of the old Clutch Cargo cartoons.

9qUNoCFA7n4

The biggest reason I want to see McCain win on Tuesday is that I'm convinced Olbermann's head would explode and I want to tune in to see that. He's a hack in the same vein of Hannity, not O'Reilly. April, at least O'Reilly takes everyone to task, not just the left. I can't speak to Rush as I do not listen to his show.

Fuck Olbermann. And Hannity. Morons both.

Here ya go Manu, you might enjoy this site:

Olbermann Watch (http://olbermannwatch.com/)

manu1959
10-31-2008, 10:03 PM
I have never like Olbermann, going all they way back to his days on a local L.A. station. He's an ass and always has been. His mouth reminds me of the old Clutch Cargo cartoons.

9qUNoCFA7n4

The biggest reason I want to see McCain win on Tuesday is that I'm convinced Olbermann's head would explode and I want to tune in to see that. He's a hack in the same vein of Hannity, not O'Reilly. April, at least O'Reilly takes everyone to task, not just the left. I can't speak to Rush as I do not listen to his show.

Fuck Olbermann. And Hannity. Morons both.

clutch cargo...i loved that cartoon....johnny quest!.....how about rachel maddow....

hjmick
10-31-2008, 10:05 PM
I've tried to watch Maddow, but have yet to get through an entire show. There's always somethingbetter on over at HGTV or The Food Network.

manu1959
10-31-2008, 10:07 PM
I've tried to watch Maddow, but have yet to get through an entire show. There's always somethingbetter on over at HGTV or The Food Network.

trying to watch her now.....man the re-education selfishness camps are going tobe a bitch.....it will be likethat scene in clockwork orange

hjmick
10-31-2008, 10:10 PM
Did someone say Johnny Quest?

xV_-u9sxYZM

Do you know who did the voice of Johnny Quest?

hjmick
10-31-2008, 10:27 PM
Seems as though SNL will be doing Olbermann skit (http://www.politico.com/blogs/michaelcalderone/1008/Olbermann_crashes_SNL_set_.html) tomorrow night. Might have to tune in and check it out.

manu1959
10-31-2008, 10:29 PM
Did someone say Johnny Quest?

[you tube]xV_-u9sxYZM[/youtube]

Do you know who did the voice of Johnny Quest?

love it....not without googling it.......

voyage to the bottom of the sea

hjmick
10-31-2008, 10:31 PM
love it....not without googling it.......

Tim Matheson

voyage to the bottom of the sea

Dude, I'm going to have to start a new thread... Don't want to hijack this one any more. Bashing Olberman is good.

manu1959
10-31-2008, 10:33 PM
Tim Matheson

Dude, I'm going to have to start a new thread... Don't want to hijack this one any more. Bashing Olberman is good.

bashing olberman is like the monty pyhon black knight scene.

5stringJeff
11-01-2008, 06:51 PM
I can't stand to watch Monday Night Football because of Olbermann. I mean, the covereage sucks bad enough without him, but having him there is like pouring salt on an open wound.

stephanie
11-01-2008, 06:54 PM
I can't stand to watch Monday Night Football because of Olbermann. I mean, the covereage sucks bad enough without him, but having him there is like pouring salt on an open wound.

I won't watch it because of him..

5stringJeff
11-01-2008, 07:20 PM
I won't watch it because of him..

I just skip the halftime show. I already know all the scores by then anyway.