PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of TV

Abbey Marie
11-01-2008, 09:21 AM
I just discovered last weekend a show that has apparently been on for a while. It's called "Cold Case". They investigate a crime that was committed decades ago. I really enjoy it's flashbacks to a previous decade and it's music, styles, etc. A different year every week I presume.

Does anyone here watch this show?

Kathianne
11-01-2008, 09:28 AM
I just discovered last weekend a show that has apparently been on for a while. It's called "Cold Case". They investigate a crime that was committed decades ago. I really enjoy it's flashbacks to a previous decade and it's music, styles, etc. A different year every week I presume.

Does anyone here watch this show?

A lot of my students do. Me? I like "Burn Notice", "Prison Break", and in a couple weeks will catch the "24" 2 hour special-but unless the writing is a whole lot better, will not do so again.

hjmick
11-01-2008, 11:16 AM
The Mrs and I have been watching Cold Case for a couple of years now, good stuff there.

I like Burn Notice as well, great cast. Another one that has grown on me is Eli Stone.

stephanie
11-01-2008, 11:24 AM
I like the Cold Case Files on A&E..

they reopen (real) old cases that have been cold for a long time, since they now have Dna and other forensic science..

you might check that show out Abbey, you might like it..

gabosaurus
11-01-2008, 04:37 PM
My husband and I used to adore all the Court/Tru TV programs. We don't watch them now because I don't think they are appropriate for my daughter.