PDA

View Full Version : Who will win?

11-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Just wanted to get a feel for the board see who they think will win. Not who you want to win.

I only included McCain and Obama because as much as i encourage third party sources, they arent going to be in the Presidency Tuesday.

11-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Im going with McCain. I just dont believe in my heart that Americans will choose Obama.

I may be wrong. But if I am thats the least of our problems.

theHawk
11-01-2008, 01:08 PM
I think King Hussein will win. He has outspent McCain something like 3 to 1, the media has been completely in the tank for him. and he is very charismatic, not to mention the mass voter fraud Dems usually do is probably ten fold this year.

I hope I am wrong though, he has all the makings of a Hitler.

crin63
11-01-2008, 01:15 PM
I have heard some speculation that McCain may carry California due to the overwhelming turnout of Republicans to vote yes on 8. The bill to make marriage between a man and a woman. Last I heard it was a dead heat for turnout in early voting and absentee voting. I'm voting early today.

stephanie
11-01-2008, 01:15 PM
I'm hoping McCain can pull it off..no matter he is too liberal for me, I do not want to see an illegal alien, who hates this country and white people, who wants to punish us for our past sins, become our President..:beer:

Trigg
11-01-2008, 03:24 PM
I really don't think he'll get Indiana, but I do see him winning overall.

hjmick
11-01-2008, 05:33 PM
I think Obama will win, but for the pure entertainment value I would like to see McCain pull the win. Heads would explode.

5stringJeff
11-01-2008, 07:13 PM
No way McCain pulls it off.

Trinity
11-01-2008, 08:51 PM
I think Obama will win, but for the pure entertainment value I would like to see McCain pull the win. Heads would explode.

no........ what would be entertaining would be the libertarian party or an independent winning.....then we could really watch some heads explode.......and watch the democrats and republic standing around with their mouths open going WTF happen??? That would be entertainment!

Trinity
11-01-2008, 08:59 PM
no........ what would be entertaining would be the libertarian party or an independent winning.....then we could really watch some heads explode.......and watch the democrats and republic standing around with their mouths open going WTF happen??? That would be entertainment!

I thought this was fitting for this thread...............

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTxO4V6dsls&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTxO4V6dsls&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Classact
11-01-2008, 09:00 PM
I think McCain should call a press conference and announce that he will "call" the $500.00 a head for non tax payers and raise him by $1,000.00 and then laugh and say, just kidding.