PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Gets Punked...

bullypulpit
11-01-2008, 08:20 PM
...It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

<a href=http://bastardlogic.wordpress.com/2008/11/01/palin-gets-punked/>Palin Punked by the Masked Avengers</a>

stephanie
11-01-2008, 08:23 PM
what's more pathetic is you liberals think you are being so cute..yet you wonder why people don't want you running the country, or trust you...
you think trickery, lying, smears is the in thing to do and is Aok..

you liberals are what's pathetic...

namvet
11-01-2008, 08:31 PM
...It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

<a href=http://bastardlogic.wordpress.com/2008/11/01/palin-gets-punked/>Palin Punked by the Masked Avengers</a>

seriously. only a 2 bit punk like you get off on this.

bullypulpit
11-02-2008, 12:28 AM
seriously. only a 2 bit punk like you get off on this.

I didn't "get off" on that little canard. I was, however, appalled by Palin's utter stupidity. This is the person you want a heart beat away from the presidency? Oy vey!

bullypulpit
11-02-2008, 12:31 AM
what's more pathetic is you liberals think you are being so cute..yet you wonder why people don't want you running the country, or trust you...
you think trickery, lying, smears is the in thing to do and is Aok..

you liberals are what's pathetic...

Mebbe you oughta listen to it. Palin is just dumb, I'm sorry, but she failed to catch on to an obvious fraud, and that's just pathetic and downright frightening in someone who would be a heartbeat away from being POTUS.

stephanie
11-02-2008, 12:31 AM
I didn't "get off" on that little canard. I was, however, appalled by Palin's utter stupidity. This is the person you want a heart beat away from the presidency? Oy vey!

no one thinks you all were cute, except your selves...oooo you TRICKED someone who was trusting...
the stupidity.......was on you all, you are just too stupid to see it...:laugh2:

gabosaurus
11-02-2008, 12:32 AM
A Canadian comedian called Sarah Palin, posing as French president Nicolas Sarkozy. They made several ludicrous statements, including referring to vocalist Steph Carse as prime minister of Canada (instead of Stephen Harper). Palin had no clue.

Yet another example of Sarah Palin being totally oblivious to the rest of the world. :laugh2:

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5idPXM6GDkOzIX-_At5WVYrBoJ6JQ

stephanie
11-02-2008, 12:36 AM
A Canadian comedian called Sarah Palin, posing as French president Nicolas Sarkozy. They made several ludicrous statements, including referring to vocalist Steph Carse as prime minister of Canada (instead of Stephen Harper). Palin had no clue.

Yet another example of Sarah Palin being totally oblivious to the rest of the world. :laugh2:

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5idPXM6GDkOzIX-_At5WVYrBoJ6JQ

you're a little late...the bully bully beat ya out..you should look in a mirror, you would see oblivious staring back at ya..

gabosaurus
11-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Only someone as stupid as Stephanie can fail to grasp how stupid Sarah Palin really is.

gabosaurus
11-02-2008, 12:39 AM
OK, so I didn't read the rest of the forum first. But at least I know who the PM of Canada is. :lmao:

stephanie
11-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Mebbe you oughta listen to it. Palin is just dumb, I'm sorry, but she failed to catch on to an obvious fraud, and that's just pathetic and downright frightening in someone who would be a heartbeat away from being POTUS.

screw your heartbeat away from the Presidency...you all are putting some greenhorn little man-boy who has never had a real fucking job in his life as the President...

go grow up or go trick your little Marxist so we can all laugh at that..

krisy
11-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Wow.

Thei mothers must be so proud :eek:

They didn't get to her...she laughes it off as she does the rest of the press.

gabosaurus
11-02-2008, 12:44 AM
You just can't admit that a person who wants to be vice president of the United States is dumb as a rock. Sarah Palin is the Britney Spears of politics.
Quit trying to change the subject. Palin is an idiot.

stephanie
11-02-2008, 12:50 AM
You just can't admit that a person who wants to be vice president of the United States is dumb as a rock. Sarah Palin is the Britney Spears of politics.

we gotta put up your dumb as a rock man boy little Marxist, he's the Alfred E Newman of politics, so what the hell..

Kathianne
11-02-2008, 12:55 AM
Folks, let's not have this go to the cage, please. Argue, be heated, but don't turn it to crap.

stephanie
11-02-2008, 12:58 AM
not to worry...wasting time on adults who have the mental age of a teenager is boring anyway..

Kathianne
11-02-2008, 01:01 AM
not to worry...wasting time on adults who have the mental age of a teenager is boring anyway..

:beer:

bullypulpit
11-02-2008, 03:01 AM
screw your heartbeat away from the Presidency...you all are putting some greenhorn little man-boy who has never had a real fucking job in his life as the President...

go grow up or go trick your little Marxist so we can all laugh at that..

:lol: :lame2: :laugh2:

You're out of ammo, you've pulled the trigger on an empty chamber...again.

Sitarro
11-02-2008, 03:28 AM

Home Depot's Joe "Aneurysm" Biden told a paraplegic to stand up and you make fun of Governor Palin, you're an ass.

I see that the link has a perfectly clear version from the radio, not what Governor Palin was hearing on whatever phone was handed to her. For all we know these very unfunny jerks had their voices put through a voice synthesizer that made them much harder to understand and hear, and you call her stupid. I guarantee Home Depot's Joe "Aneurysm" Biden would have fallen for it as Hillary Clinton would have. Barry Osama wouldn't have allowed the call since Sarkozy called him an immature shit...... he no doubt has an army of his thugs in France trying to drum up dirt on Sarkozy as we speak.

Sitarro
11-02-2008, 03:30 AM
:lol: :lame2: :laugh2:

You're out of ammo, you've pulled the trigger on an empty chamber...again.

When you drink from those bedpans, do you gag at all or do you actually like it? Do you like t fresh and warm or over ice?

Nuc
11-02-2008, 05:12 AM
I just saw her on Greta Van Susteran's show and she said she'll govern well in a bi-partisan fashion because she has been able to compromise with the opposition on things like potholes. :salute:

namvet
11-02-2008, 09:20 AM

you prefer the old babbln' fool with 2 brain tumors???? speaks volumes about you.

krisy
11-02-2008, 09:39 AM
I gotta say....who would expect someone like the lowlife losser,scum on this radio show to call them and impersonate a leader from another country? who would even guess that they could reach her? I don't think it makes her look stupid....just human.

Maybe I have no sense of humor,but I think it's dangerous that geeks like these two can get away with his kind of stuff.These shock jocks really serve no purpose in society with their bullsh*t. There's more dignity cleaning barn stalls than what these a$$wipes do.

bullypulpit
11-03-2008, 07:26 AM
When you drink from those bedpans, do you gag at all or do you actually like it? Do you like t fresh and warm or over ice?

So, do you like lube, or do you just take it up the ol' wazoo dry? Do you spit or swallow when you're smokin' pole?

Sitarro
11-03-2008, 07:33 AM
So, do you like lube, or do you just take it up the ol' wazoo dry? Do you spit or swallow when you're smokin' pole?

I don't get it, are you a homosexual and looking for new victims?

namvet
11-03-2008, 09:47 AM

being a liberal fag you'll take anyway you can get it !!!!!:dance::coffee:

bullypulpit
11-03-2008, 03:51 PM
I don't get it, are you a homosexual and looking for new victims?

No, just asking an equally inane question of you, which has nothing at all to do with the thread.

namvet
11-03-2008, 04:01 PM
No, just asking an equally inane question of you, which has nothing at all to do with the thread.

seems your gettin your gay ass stomped all over this board. time to cut and run????