PDA

View Full Version : President Gore is just EXTRAORDINARY!!! He WON AGAIN!!!!

Psychoblues
03-22-2007, 01:54 AM
I just listened to and watched the ENTIRE Senate Committee hearing with President Gore on the subject of Global Warming and the sub-subjects of economic and other environmental effects on Americans as well as our World Partners in this fight to save OUR PLANET.

It was incredibly informative and delightfully non-partisan excepting the interferences of Sen. Inhofe of Oklahoma and to a lesser degree of Sen. Kit Bond of Missouri. Their questions were non informative and easily dismissed by anyone with anything beyond a grade school education.

The converstaions were excellent and I would encourage anyone to go to C-Span and listen to and watch it all as I have done.

Seriously, I recommend anyone to get the facts on this Senate interrogation and forget any sound and sight bites they may have seen on their favorite cable/satellite news channels.

stephanie
03-22-2007, 02:04 AM
Wow....

I want sum of that your drinking......smoken....

Sounds like fun......wheeeeeee

I just listened to and watched the ENTIRE Senate Committee hearing with President Gore

Gaffer
03-22-2007, 11:46 PM
Bore is NOT president. He's the high priest of carbon emissions so get on your knees and pray to him. It's disgraceful for you to call him a president when he's so far above that now. Why, he's approaching diety status.

03-22-2007, 11:50 PM
Al Gore won't save a darn thing let alone the world.

GW in Ohio
03-23-2007, 08:25 AM
Bore is NOT president. He's the high priest of carbon emissions so get on your knees and pray to him. It's disgraceful for you to call him a president when he's so far above that now. Why, he's approaching diety status.

Gaffer: Your typo was interesting. ("Why, he's approaching diety status.")

Big Al may not be a deity, but if he keeps eating the way he has, he's gonna need a diet-y.

03-23-2007, 03:04 PM
If a bunch of sixth graders can see through Gore's nonsense, I dont think he is winning anything.

Shutting down debate by not letting anyone else talk isnt winning. It's showing fear and demonstrating that you cant stand the truth.

Nienna
03-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Al Gore won't save a darn thing let alone the world.

He'll be saving--or perhaps INVESTING-- quite a bit of money from all the carbon guilt credits he's selling.

;)

theHawk
03-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Yea and on Hannity and Colmes they played a clip of a Senator asking him about his enormous use of power at his many homes. Gore did a good job of dodging the question and blathering on like an idiot.

Psychoblues
03-25-2007, 04:16 AM
Damnit, Hawk, I warned you about the sight and sound bites, didn't I? Did you see the entire hearing? Did you see what an ass that President Gore made of the fools that presented themselves as simply "opposition"?

Yea and on Hannity and Colmes they played a clip of a Senator asking him about his enormous use of power at his many homes. Gore did a good job of dodging the question and blathering on like an idiot.

You keep on watching foxnoise. I prefer a more fair and balanced view myself.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Gaffer: Your typo was interesting. ("Why, he's approaching diety status.")

Big Al may not be a deity, but if he keeps eating the way he has, he's gonna need a diet-y.

That's actually quite funny. :thumb: Thanks for the laugh.

Baron Von Esslingen
03-25-2007, 12:14 PM
If a bunch of sixth graders can see through Gore's nonsense, I dont think he is winning anything.

Shutting down debate by not letting anyone else talk isnt winning. It's showing fear and demonstrating that you cant stand the truth.

So are you saying that if sixth graders could see through what Al Gore is saying and the Republicans on the committee could not knock down what he said without cutting him off in mid-sentence, interrupting him and asking loaded questions and then demanding "yes" or "no" answers, then the Republicans would barely qualify to be on Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? It's a Fox show. I'm sure they would be welcomed with open arms.

Gaffer
03-25-2007, 08:20 PM
So are you saying that if sixth graders could see through what Al Gore is saying and the Republicans on the committee could not knock down what he said without cutting him off in mid-sentence, interrupting him and asking loaded questions and then demanding "yes" or "no" answers, then the Republicans would barely qualify to be on Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? It's a Fox show. I'm sure they would be welcomed with open arms.

al bore did his usual shuck and jive routine, he NEVER answered a single question. He just continued spouting his talking points.

Psychoblues
03-26-2007, 01:36 AM
Al Gore didn't shuck and jive on anything, gasper. Did you watch the C-Span provided program? I didn't think so.

al bore did his usual shuck and jive routine, he NEVER answered a single question. He just continued spouting his talking points.

Kit Bond blathered incessantly through all of his allowed time. Sen. Inhofe asked 150 word questions and insisted on a yes or no answer. Go back and watch/listen to it, guffer. It really is hilarious and a big plus for Al Gore and the fight of Democrats to responsibly address the dilemmas of our current Global Warming incidents, whether man-made or not. Scientifically speaking, Humans can and do have enormous effect on our environments, air, water, climate and world wide peace included.