PDA

View Full Version : Just read the stats...

bullypulpit
11-02-2008, 12:35 PM
...Red States Rule tops all the "most active user" categories except for today. Somebody needs to get out more.

stephanie
11-02-2008, 01:50 PM
Maybe when you're being treated for cancer, someone can come and tell you that..

:lame2:

Yurt
11-02-2008, 02:31 PM
that someone creates a thread about this.....:laugh2:

Kathianne
11-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Maybe when you're being treated for cancer, someone can come and tell you that..

:lame2:

Exactly. He's not been on for a couple, for reasons. Bully I expect more compassion from you.

Psychoblues
11-03-2008, 05:17 AM
rsr is a simple shithead with more time than he needs to spew bullshit, horseshit and otherwise commonly known lies to otherwise uninformed posters here, bp. And others here would diminish you for having not already recognised that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

bullypulpit
11-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Exactly. He's not been on for a couple, for reasons. Bully I expect more compassion from you.

It's not like I knew. Sheesh.

Sir Evil
11-03-2008, 10:01 AM
rsr is a simple shithead with more time than he needs to spew bullshit, horseshit and otherwise commonly known lies to otherwise uninformed posters here, bp. And others here would diminish you for having not already recognised that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Spoken like a true alcohol induced douche bag, nice work!

stephanie
11-03-2008, 11:56 AM

you need to go for some treatment..

look into AA.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2008, 01:08 PM
It's not like I knew. Sheesh.

I kind of figured you didn't know, bully, as I have seen evidence of your compassion in your line of work.

You have to excuse us for being a little skittish on the topic, though. There is a person on this board who has wished RSR death from his cancer, has expressed a desire to urinate on his grave, stated he would happily outlive him, and calls RSR "Chemo-boy".

stephanie
11-03-2008, 01:11 PM
I didn't really see the purpose of the thread to begin with...sheeeesh:lame2: