PDA

View Full Version : Final Presidential Estimate: Obama 55%, McCain 44%

Psychoblues
11-03-2008, 04:06 AM
I just can't tell you how GOOD this makes me feel!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all feel the same way as President Obama coordinates his Cabinet and leads this country back to what America truly represents and intimates the true American values and mores that we all understand as unique and powerful and morally superior to all that has been presented before now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is tremendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pardon me if I cry just a bit, not from sadness but from genuine JOY!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUELY, GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check This Out: http://www.gallup.com/poll/111703/Final-Presidential-Estimate-Obama-55-McCain-44.aspx

Gallup, who has not been kind to Obama in the past, is forecasting an American MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Sitarro
11-03-2008, 05:38 AM
I just can't tell you how GOOD this makes me feel!!!!!!!!!! I hope you all feel the same way as President Obama coordinates his Cabinet and leads this country back to what America truly represents and intimates the true American values and mores that we all understand as unique and powerful and morally superior to all that has been presented before now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is tremendous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pardon me if I cry just a bit, not from sadness but from genuine JOY!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUELY, GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check This Out: http://www.gallup.com/poll/111703/Final-Presidential-Estimate-Obama-55-McCain-44.aspx

Gallup, who has not been kind to Obama in the past, is forecasting an American MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I think you couldn't be a bigger ass lick, you write another dumbass post, is it hard to breath with your nose so far up Osama's ass?

Psychoblues
11-03-2008, 06:19 AM
Just when America shines you choose to stick your head up your own ass, zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just when I think you couldn't be a bigger ass lick, you write another dumbass post, is it hard to breath with your nose so far up Osama's ass?

You are not cute anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-03-2008, 12:46 PM
well, let's see tomorrow.

Trigg
11-03-2008, 12:53 PM

:puke3:

yippi,

I can't wait to have a president who votes to let babies who survive an abortion die on the table.

A president who is a chicken shit that votes present instead of choosing a side.

A president who thinks it's a great idea to bankrupt coal companies and put thousands out of a job.

What a great guy :cuckoo:

namvet
11-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Obama coordinates his Cabinet and leads this country back to the dark ages

5stringJeff
11-03-2008, 05:48 PM
Not that national polls mean anything, but Obama is rolling with momentum into Election Day. He'll have 300+ electoral college votes.