PDA

View Full Version : Ap News Break: Many Veteran Health Clinics Beset With Mold And Leaky Roofs

Psychoblues
03-22-2007, 02:33 AM
More proof that the pukes HATE our Veterans.

"The Veterans Affairs' vast network of 1,400 health clinics and hospitals is beset by maintenance problems such as mold, leaking roofs and even a colony of bats, an internal review says. The investigation, ordered two weeks ago by VA Secretary Jim Nicholson, is the first topdown review of the facilities conducted since the disclosure of squalid conditions at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. ...

The report found that 90 percent of the 1,100 problems cited were deemed to be of a more routine nature: worn-out carpet, peeling paint, mice sightings and dead bugs at VA centers.

The other 10 percent were considered serious and included mold spreading in patient care areas. Eight cases were so troubling they required immediate attention and follow-up action, according to the 94-page review.

Some of the more striking problems were found at a VA clinic in White City, Ore. There, officials reported roof leaks throughout the facility, requiring them to "continuously repair the leaks upon occurrence, clean up any mold presence if any exists, spray or remove ceiling tiles."

More: http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/03/21/america/NA-GEN-US-Veterans-Care.php

Don’t even try blaming this on the Dems. This is as a result of the pukes, including the little one, to de-fund the promises our country has made to it’s Veterans. Nothing less and nothing more.

stephanie
03-22-2007, 02:36 AM
The Democrats only came into Congress........in 2007....???????
Some Veteran you are....
Using you own Veterans for your political disinformation...
Your Pathetic...

"The Veterans Affairs' vast network of 1,400 health clinics and hospitals is beset by maintenance problems such as mold, leaking roofs and even a colony of bats, an internal review says. The investigation, ordered two weeks ago by VA Secretary Jim Nicholson, is the first topdown review of the facilities conducted since the disclosure of squalid conditions at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. ...

The report found that 90 percent of the 1,100 problems cited were deemed to be of a more routine nature: worn-out carpet, peeling paint, mice sightings and dead bugs at VA centers.

The other 10 percent were considered serious and included mold spreading in patient care areas. Eight cases were so troubling they required immediate attention and follow-up action, according to the 94-page review.

Some of the more striking problems were found at a VA clinic in White City, Ore. There, officials reported roof leaks throughout the facility, requiring them to "continuously repair the leaks upon occurrence, clean up any mold presence if any exists, spray or remove ceiling tiles."

More: http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/03/21/america/NA-GEN-US-Veterans-Care.php

Don’t even try blaming this on the Dems. This is as a result of the pukes, including the little one, to defund the promises our country has made to it’s Veterans. Nothing less and nothing more.

CSM
03-22-2007, 06:06 AM
The Democrats only came into Congress........in 2007....???????
Some Veteran you are....
Using you own Veterans for your political disinformation...
Your Pathetic...

Thanks for quoting Psycho...otherwise I would have missed his latest drivel. I have to wonder what the great self proclaimed veteran's advocate known as Psychoblues has been doing? Obviously not advocating for better treatment of our vets! Maybe he isn't really an advocate at all! More likely, getting drunk at the local American/Foreign legion club isn't really advocacey! I Wonder how the "elected official" known as Psychoblues has been pushing for better conditions for vets in his little corner of the world? I guess it just doesn't matter because it's all Bush's fault. None of these conditions existed before Bush came on the scene (according to him).

Hobbit
03-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Uh, Psycho:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=100&stc=1&d=1174575131

Seriously, if you'd ever been to a VA clinic or hospital, you'd already know this. Some vet you are.

theHawk
03-23-2007, 02:25 PM

Don’t even try blaming this on the Dems. This is as a result of the pukes, including the little one, to de-fund the promises our country has made to it’s Veterans. Nothing less and nothing more.

I've lived in barracks with bad mold problems. Did Bill Clinton or "W" ever fix it? No. Then again neither would hardly ever micromanage facilities. Don't blame the Dems? You think these types of problems have only existed in the "W" years? If so you are a delusional fool....

Psychoblues
03-23-2007, 10:13 PM
csm, I don't even know where to start in your lies and otherwise obvuscations of the truth and what I have said here.

Thanks for quoting Psycho...otherwise I would have missed his latest drivel. I have to wonder what the great self proclaimed veteran's advocate known as Psychoblues has been doing? Obviously not advocating for better treatment of our vets! Maybe he isn't really an advocate at all! More likely, getting drunk at the local American/Foreign legion club isn't really advocacey! I Wonder how the "elected official" known as Psychoblues has been pushing for better conditions for vets in his little corner of the world? I guess it just doesn't matter because it's all Bush's fault. None of these conditions existed before Bush came on the scene (according to him).

I thinketh that I have done more TODAY for the vets of our country than you have done in your life, csm. Prove me a liar on that, scumbag and otherwise piece of shit for an excuse of an American Patriot.

Gaffer
03-23-2007, 10:27 PM
csm, I don't even know where to start in your lies and otherwise obvuscations of the truth and what I have said here.

I thinketh that I have done more TODAY for the vets of our country than you have done in your life, csm. Prove me a liar on that, scumbag and otherwise piece of shit for an excuse of an American Patriot.

Well your sitting here posting about how great you are and what all you have done. What exactly did you do today. Pop a lid and say "Here's to the Vets" and take a big gulp?

You have proven yourself a liar on numerous occasions so your credibility is suspect immediately.

Psychoblues
03-23-2007, 11:50 PM
Quote the lies, guffer, link them, reference them, only mildly comment on them and I can refute your claims. I have told the truth and you have NOTHING to demonstrate that I have not.

Well your sitting here posting about how great you are and what all you have done. What exactly did you do today. Pop a lid and say "Here's to the Vets" and take a big gulp?

You have proven yourself a liar on numerous occasions so your credibility is suspect immediately.

Otherwise, I get my kicks on Route 66 and I beg of you, WHERE DO YOU GET YOURS?

Gunny
03-24-2007, 12:13 PM

He spammed "I support the troops" and "anything wrong with the military and government bureaucracy is all President Bush's fault" on numerous message boards.:laugh2:

Psychoblues
03-25-2007, 03:16 AM
I am sure you can ref and link all that, gunny. You are still a liar and now even a thief.

He spammed "I support the troops" and "anything wrong with the military and government bureaucracy is all President Bush's fault" on numerous message boards.:laugh2:

I have never said any such thing, gunny, but you did and I have never spammed anything on this board or any other. Prove what you say and please stop trying to meet me so you can taste my penis. You homo Marines disturb me sometimes.

stephanie
03-25-2007, 03:28 AM
I am sure you can ref and link all that, gunny. You are still a liar and now even a thief.

I have never said any such thing, gunny, but you did and I have never spammed anything on this board or any other. Prove what you say and please stop trying to meet me so you can taste my penis. You homo Marines disturb me sometimes.

1. Lie...Don’t even try blaming this on the Dems. This is as a result of the pukes, including the little one, to de-fund the promises our country has made to it’s Veterans. Nothing less and nothing more.

2. Lie...More proof that the pukes HATE our Veterans.

TRUTH...
FactCheck.org Funding for Veterans up 27%, But Democrats Call It A Cut
Funding for veterans benefits has accelerated in the Bush administration, as ... But Bush has increased the discretionary portion of veterans funding even more ...www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docid=144
http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docid=144

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 05:46 AM
More proof. Psychoblues. Been there, done that and more importantly understood that.

1. Lie...Don’t even try blaming this on the Dems. This is as a result of the pukes, including the little one, to de-fund the promises our country has made to it’s Veterans. Nothing less and nothing more.

2. Lie...More proof that the pukes HATE our Veterans.

TRUTH...
FactCheck.org Funding for Veterans up 27%, But Democrats Call It A Cut
Funding for veterans benefits has accelerated in the Bush administration, as ... But Bush has increased the discretionary portion of veterans funding even more ...www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docid=144
http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docid=144

Back it up or shut the fuck up. And please you cowardly NCO's, I haven't asked you for anything concerning personal information so don't ask me. My handle can fly on it's own. Your's insist on the handle of a nation that doesn't know or give one damn who you are.

stephanie
03-30-2007, 06:45 AM
More proof. Psychobillies. Been there, done that and more importantly understood that.

Back it up or shut the fuck up. And please you cowardly NCO's, I haven't asked you for anything concerning personal information so don't ask me. My handle can fly on it's own. Your insist on the handle of a nation that doesn't know or give one damn who you are.

Settle down Psycho..take a deep breath.
You posted....... The thread.
It was responded to...What did you expect..?????
I responded that I didn't care for you using the Vets for disinformation, because it ticked me off..

But......
Stop using the Vets as a post to bash Conservatives, cause this is a problem that is a concern of both, liberals and conservatives and is....... all of our concerns.....

Dig it..

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 07:32 AM
Look, staphy, self proclaimed conservatives like to claim "veterans" as their issue. I am a veteran and I can honestly say that "conservatives" have hampered and denied "veterans" issues for as long as I have understood the difference between liberal and conservative ideologies.

Settle down Psycho..take a deep breath.
You posted....... The thread.
It was responded to...What did you expect..?????
I responded that I didn't care for you using the Vets for disinformation, because it ticked me off..

But......
Stop using the Vets as a post to bash Conservatives, cause this is a problem that is a concern of both, liberals and conservatives and is....... all of our concerns.....

Dig it..

The conservatives probably did it before my maturity but I was young then. Are you still dancing or is it just the cheap wine that keeps you going?

stephanie
03-30-2007, 07:47 AM
Look, staphy, self proclaimed conservatives like to claim "veterans" as their issue. I am a veteran and I can honestly say that "conservatives" have hampered and denied "veterans" issues for as long as I have understood the difference between liberal and conservative ideologies.

The conservatives probably did it before my maturity but I was young then. Are you still dancing or is it just the cheap wine that keeps you going?

WHAT THE F**K EVER...
You want to turn this into this.....HAVE THE F**K AT IT..
I'M F**KING DONE WITH THIS WITH YOU...

Go ahead......
Here let me slap you on the back....:clap: :clap: :clap:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 08:07 AM
I have fought for most of my life for veterans issues including for many years and I still fight for all the veterans are worth, at least to me.

WHAT THE F**K EVER...
You want to turn this into this.....HAVE THE F**K AT IT..
I'M F**KING DONE WITH THIS WITH YOU...

Go ahead......
Here let me slap you on the back....:clap: :clap: :clap:

Are you fuckin' with "ME" or are you just fuckin' with the vets that need Americans now more than ever?

stephanie
03-30-2007, 08:18 AM
I have fought for most of my life for veterans issues including for many years and I still fight for all the veterans are worth, at least to me.

Are you fuckin' with "ME" or are you just fuckin' with the vets that need Americans now more than ever?

Good nite Irene....:salute:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 08:27 AM
Uhhh,,,,,That's Psychoblues to you, staphy.

Good nite Irene....:salute:

Dig it?

stephanie
03-30-2007, 08:31 AM
Good nite........Bertha..:cheers2:

Uhhh,,,,,That's Psychoblues to you, staphy.

Dig it?

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 08:45 AM
You are worthless other than for a good bump, staphy.

Good nite........Bertha..:cheers2:

Good night and good day to you.

stephanie
03-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Good nite....Martha...:dance:

You are worthless other than for a good bump, staphy.

Good night and good day to you.

grunt
03-30-2007, 08:53 AM

WOW! Something you and I can halfway agree upon.

There is NO excuse for military vets getting substandard medical care. That much we can agree upon. What we can't agree on is that this is ONLY a Republican problem. US Vets have been getting substandard (some not all) medical care since WWII. If you want to bash the US Goverment as a whole when talking about VA Affairs, I'll stand right beside you. If you want to use partisan arguments, I'm walking on by you.

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 09:36 AM
I have NEVER said that it was a Republican problem, grunt. Get your head out out your ass.

WOW! Something you and I can halfway agree upon.

There is NO excuse for military vets getting substandard medical care. That much we can agree upon. What we can't agree on is that this is ONLY a Republican problem. US Vets have been getting substandard (some not all) medical care since WWII. If you want to bash the US Goverment as a whole when talking about VA Affairs, I'll stand right beside you. If you want to use partisan arguments, I'm walking on by you.

If you want to help the vets I can hook you up with people and organizations that will acomodate you. Be forewarned. We've all seen the likes of your already demonstrated cheerleading but ultimately lacking in support. Can you dig it? I doubt it.

You show me what you are made of as far as veterans issues are concerned and I will give you avenues that you never have known about.

But, I ain't no pus like you. I have been there, done that and I ain't stupid.

Did you expect me to be?

grunt
03-30-2007, 10:00 AM
I have NEVER said that it was a Republican problem, grunt. Get your head out out your ass.

If you want to help the vets I can hook you up with people and organizations that will acomodate you. Be forewarned. We've all seen the likes of your already demonstrated cheerleading but ultimately lacking in support. Can you dig it? I doubt it.

You show me what you are made of as far as veterans issues are concerned and I will give you avenues that you never have known about.

But, I ain't no pus like you. I have been there, done that and I ain't stupid.

Did you expect me to be?

Are you retarded?

"More proof that the pukes HATE our Veterans"
----PB

I'm assuming you meant "Repukes"? Am I wrong?

I'm already a member of the Wounded Warrior Project. I've done more with the military, even though I'm certainly much younger than you, than you can imagine.

I'm gonna call BS in your military service and in particular your "vietnam vet status". You're trying too hard. And then you act like you're some tough guy, on the internet no less. LOL! It's quite amusing, really. :coffee:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 10:48 AM
With posts like yours, grunt, there leaves no doubt.

Are you retarded?

"More proof that the pukes HATE our Veterans"
----PB

I'm assuming you meant "Repukes"? Am I wrong?

I'm already a member of the Wounded Warrior Project. I've done more with the military, even though I'm certainly much younger than you, than you can imagine.

I'm gonna call BS in your military service and in particular your "vietnam vet status". You're trying too hard. And then you act like you're some tough guy, on the internet no less. LOL! It's quite amusing, really. :coffee:

No, actually, you are quite amusing. Obvious liars are just too hard to ignore.

grunt
03-30-2007, 10:52 AM
With posts like yours, grunt, there leaves no doubt.

No, actually, you are quite amusing. Obvious liars are just too hard to ignore.

What have I lied about? What are you even talking about? Are you going to reply to the topic or just post drivel? When you wrote "pukes" what did you mean?

And learn how to use the quote feature. Dolt.

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 11:35 AM
OK, doofus, here it is. The original point of the thread was to discuss the failures at Walter Reed hospital to address the only minimal needs of the patients there. There have already been 2, (that's two) General Grade officers got shit canned due to the failures to ensure even minimal treatment. How many more? I do not know.

What have I lied about? What are you even talking about? Are you going to reply to the topic or just post drivel? When you wrote "pukes" what did you mean?

And learn how to use the quote feature. Dolt.

As far as your "puke" remark I was talking about you. Nothing personal, just your attitude.

grunt
03-30-2007, 12:55 PM
OK, doofus, here it is. The original point of the thread was to discuss the failures at Walter Reed hospital to address the only minimal needs of the patients there. There have already been 2, (that's two) General Grade officers got shit canned due to the failures to ensure even minimal treatment. How many more? I do not know.

As far as your "puke" remark I was talking about you. Nothing personal, just your attitude.

So when you wrote "More proof that the pukes HATE our Veterans", you were talking about me? Even though, I had yet to make a comment on this topic anywhere on this board. You're a fucking lying piece of shit. You were talking about Repubs. And now you have lied, twice about the same thing.

And please, learn how to use the quote feature, dolt. :slap:

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 02:50 PM
See what I mean? You don't give a rat's ass about the vets, me or anyone else but the pukes.

So when you wrote "More proof that the pukes HATE our Veterans", you were talking about me? Even though, I had yet to make a comment on this topic anywhere on this board. You're a fucking lying piece of shit. You were talking about Repubs. And now you have lied, twice about the same thing.

And please, learn how to use the quote feature, dolt. :slap:

I got your "quote" button and wipin' my ass with it, Mr. Thread Police.

grunt
03-30-2007, 02:59 PM
See what I mean? You don't give a rat's ass about the vets, me or anyone else but the pukes.

I got your "quote" button and wipin' my ass with it, Mr. Thread Police.

You have to be kidding with me! Nobody is this stupid. What are you talking about?

And you still messed up the quote, dummy.

Psychoblues
03-30-2007, 03:49 PM
Well then, tell me lil' cowgirl, did I mess this one up, too?

You have to be kidding with me! Nobody is this stupid. What are you talking about?

And you still messed up the quote, dummy.

I've met some dense ones in my life but you get the prize, at least so far in this thread.

grunt
03-30-2007, 03:58 PM
Well then, tell me lil' cowgirl, did I mess this one up, too?

I've met some dense ones in my life but you get the prize, at least so far in this thread.

Yes, you stupid troll. You messed this one up too. What's with you? You are a moron! You run around here like some interent tough guy like you don't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again you don't know the meaning of most words. Mama drop you on your head one too many times? You know after reading your shit, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest.

Psychoblues
04-01-2007, 06:01 PM
The real meaning of your avatar becomes more clear each time you use it.

Yes, you stupid troll. You messed this one up too. What's with you? You are a moron! You run around here like some interent tough guy like you don't know the meaning of the word fear, but then again you don't know the meaning of most words. Mama drop you on your head one too many times? You know after reading your shit, I've decided I am in favor of abortion in cases of incest.

What did I mess up? Moran?

grunt
04-01-2007, 06:40 PM
The real meaning of your avatar becomes more clear each time you use it.

What did I mess up? Moran?

Well, for starters, you messed up the quote, AGAIN! And you spelled moron wrong!! LOL! Dolt :lol:

:fu:

grunt
04-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Also, retard, I'm not using an avatar.

Gunny
04-01-2007, 08:14 PM

I don't need to link anything. Most everybody here knows your whacked out, dumb ass, and have seen time and again here and at USMB your BS diatribes. All anyone that needs proof really needs to do is click on "Show all posts by psychoblues," here or at USMB, and just pick any one they want.

grunt
04-01-2007, 08:17 PM
I don't need to link anything. Most everybody here knows your whacked out, dumb ass, and have seen time and again here and at USMB your BS diatribes. All anyone that needs proof really needs to do is click on "Show all posts by psychoblues," here or at USMB, and just pick any one they want.

I just got here and realize that psycho-retard, is just that...a crazy retard. :laugh2:

And I'm a Libertarian.

grunt
04-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Hey Gun's... what's USMB??

Psychoblues
04-02-2007, 09:57 PM
United States Message Board, grunt.

Hey Gun's... what's USMB??

It was previously owned by the present owner of this board. It is not as good as this board but it has plenty to entertain the warhawks and otherwise unAmerican idiots that talk a lot like you.