PDA

View Full Version : What Will the Republican Whine Be November 5th?

Psychoblues
11-03-2008, 05:25 AM
Now, this is really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is predicting vote totals and Senate races and the like, but who else would predict the coming Republican whines, and let you comment on what you think those whines will be. Will they whine Dems encouraged sexism against Palin? Will they whine about an Affirmative Action President? Make your opinion known!

Commentary By: Steven Reynolds
Perhaps the most recognizable aspect of the Republican brand recently has been that they whine about something, and it always seems they all whine in unison. Fiscal responsibility, sober judgement, steady leadership — none of that can be considered part of the Republican brand anymore, unless by someone who has been drunk for seven years and 10 months. Yes, the remaining shining aspect of the GOP brand is the Republican whine, and we here at Allspinzone are good at recognizing it. Now let’s start predicting it.

Now, I seriously don’t want to assume an Obama victory or anything, and I will be doing my part to get out the vote and all that stuff over the next couple days. Still, let’s assume Barack Obama gets the votes the polls are predicting. There’s going to be a Republican reaction. I’m imagining John McCain’s reaction will be restrained, but gracious. I imagine we’ll find something to carp about in Sarah Palin’s reaction, though I’m willing to just leave it be and let her go back to Alaska. It isn’t just going to be a Republican reaction over the next days and weeks, but we’ll hear a huge Republican whine...........................................

More: http://allspinzone.com/wp/2008/11/01/what-will-the-republican-whine-be-november-5th/

It would be hilarious if it weren't so damned true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

PostmodernProphet
11-03-2008, 05:33 AM
mine will be the same as it has been the last eight years......liberal ignorance.....

Psychoblues
11-03-2008, 06:36 AM
Are you admitting to a whine or are you just obfuscating your recognition of truth?

mine will be the same as it has been the last eight years......liberal ignorance.....

Either way, can I offer you some cheese to go with your whine?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Monkeybone
11-03-2008, 07:13 AM
meh, it will be the same thing the Dems will do if Obama loses, maybe less calls of cheating. But maybe not with the way ACORN has been involved. So way to point out that loser don't like ot lose, should get an award for that....seriously..

PostmodernProphet
11-03-2008, 09:58 AM
Are you admitting to a whine or are you just obfuscating your recognition of truth?

I'm admitting that liberal ignorance is something to whine over....

stephanie
11-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I'll whine for a second, then start preparing for the fight of our lives to try and save our country from our enemies within, and it's leader will be our President..

retiredman
11-03-2008, 11:36 AM
I'll whine for a second, then start preparing for the fight of our lives to try and save our country from our enemies within, and it's leader will be our President..

as a platoon leader in the fearless fighting keyboardist's brigade?:salute:

Abbey Marie
11-03-2008, 11:39 AM

Sounds like you know a lot about what Stephanie does and does not do in her real life. Care to share your knowledge?

Immanuel
11-03-2008, 11:50 AM

Well, at least she is fighting for the country that she loves.

:salute: Stephanie

Immie

Yurt
11-03-2008, 11:52 AM
Sounds like you know a lot about what Stephanie does and does not do in her real life. Care to share your knowldege?

and he says these vile things while preparing for his sermon the following morning

Nukeman
11-03-2008, 11:53 AM
I think mine will be something along the lines of

"why the hell are they rioting? why can't they just face it the polls were wrong and just get on with thier lives. They can try again in 4 years. It's not like anyone cheated."

Classact
11-03-2008, 12:19 PM
If they win I will whine about my sons being drafted into the military because Obama followed Move on demand to leave Iraq and a total war broke out across the mid east.

retiredman
11-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Sounds like you know a lot about what Stephanie does and does not do in her real life. Care to share your knowledge?

I have no idea whetheror not stephanie even has a real life. I DO know that she certainly is a member of the fighting keyboardists brigade here, isn't she?

retiredman
11-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Well, at least she is fighting for the country that she loves.

been there. done that.:salute:

retiredman
11-03-2008, 01:25 PM
and he says these vile things while preparing for his sermon the following morning

Unlike you, yurt, I clearly CAN walk and chew gum at the same time!:laugh2:

stephanie
11-03-2008, 01:29 PM
getting ready to overrun another thread..

and then he talks about others and their keyboards..

Immanuel
11-03-2008, 01:31 PM
been there. done that.:salute:

And thank you for your service.

:salute: MFM

Immie

PS Now you have gotten me in trouble.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2008, 01:46 PM
I have no idea whetheror not stephanie even has a real life. I DO know that she certainly is a member of the fighting keyboardists brigade here, isn't she?

At least you admit you know nothing about her. Doesn't stop you from tryign to characterizeg her as a person who does nothing to back up her politics but type, though.

retiredman
11-03-2008, 01:52 PM
At least you admit you know nothing about her. Doesn't stop you from tryign to characterizeg her as a person who does nothing to back up her politics but type, though.

Do tell of her other political warfare experience. I'm all ears.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Do tell of her other political warfare experience. I'm all ears.

You laid down the implication that she does nothing. Do tell how you know that.

retiredman
11-03-2008, 03:19 PM
You laid down the implication that she does nothing. Do tell how you know that.

I did not imply anything of the sort. You are free to infer anything you chose. I have no idea what else stephanie does in the world of politics. I have no idea if she volunteers on anyone's campaign, or whether she writes letters to the editor, or whether she serves on any state or local committees. I DO know that she mans her keyboard station fearlessly. And that "paramilitary" skill is what I commented upon.