PDA

View Full Version : Tony Snow Explains, Then Unexplains, Then (In Foxnoise Fashion) Denies Knowledge

Psychoblues
03-22-2007, 02:40 AM
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting!!!!!

"Researchers have discovered an 18-day gap in the 3,000 documents on the U.S. Attorney purge released this week by the Justice Department. The gap extends from mid-November to early December, "which was a critical period as the White House and Justice Department reviewed, then approved, which U.S. attorneys would be fired while also developing a political and communications strategy for countering any fallout from the firings."

During today's press briefing, CNN's Ed Henry noted that one of the last emails before the gap is from Attorney General Alberto Gonzales ex-chief of staff Kyle Sampson to then-White House Counsel Harriet Miers, asking, "Who will determine whether this requires the president's attention?"

White House spokesman Tony Snow refused to explain the gap, telling reporters, "I've been led to believe that there's a good response for it." He said President Bush "has no recollection of this ever being raised with him."

More: http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/21/snow-gap

This jerk couldn't think his way out of a wet paper bag.

stephanie
03-22-2007, 02:48 AM
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting!!!!!

"Researchers have discovered an 18-day gap in the 3,000 documents on the U.S. Attorney purge released this week by the Justice Department. The gap extends from mid-November to early December, "which was a critical period as the White House and Justice Department reviewed, then approved, which U.S. attorneys would be fired while also developing a political and communications strategy for countering any fallout from the firings."

During today's press briefing, CNN's Ed Henry noted that one of the last emails before the gap is from Attorney General Alberto Gonzales ex-chief of staff Kyle Sampson to then-White House Counsel Harriet Miers, asking, "Who will determine whether this requires the president's attention?"

White House spokesman Tony Snow refused to explain the gap, telling reporters, "I've been led to believe that there's a good response for it." He said President Bush "has no recollection of this ever being raised with him."

More: http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/21/snow-gap

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

03-22-2007, 02:53 AM

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Psycho

Psychoblues
03-22-2007, 03:09 AM
After you change your pissy wet panties, a4321, get back with me.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself Psycho

Just who are you talkin' to?

stephanie
03-22-2007, 03:12 AM
After you change your pissy wet panties, a4321, get back with me.

Just who are you talkin' to?

Did he really say..........pissy panties???:laugh2:

03-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Did he really say..........pissy panties???:laugh2:

looks like it. It be really nice if he was sober more often.

Psychoblues
03-23-2007, 10:58 PM
I ws asking for comment on an article of contention. This is what I got from the imbeciles.

looks like it. It be really nice if he was sober more often.

Think it over and get back, OK?