PDA

View Full Version : Did Obama Flip McCain Off?

crin63
11-03-2008, 12:39 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBMdWxcFXQg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XBMdWxcFXQg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks to me like he is showing himself to be the child some of us think he is.

stephanie
11-03-2008, 12:44 PM
He did the same thing to Hillary..maybe that tape will resurface..

11-03-2008, 01:06 PM
Yeah. He was flipping him off.

crin63
11-03-2008, 01:09 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zhkq11UExcw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zhkq11UExcw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Heres flipping off Hillary.

stephanie
11-03-2008, 01:19 PM
If he wasn't so dangerous to us and our country..

you'd have to laugh at the little PUNK..

retiredman
11-03-2008, 01:19 PM
he can actually use his middle finger for more than one thing.

But hey, you guys can get yourself worked up into an angry frenzy over this if you'd like. I'd pace myself if I were you, however. Tomorrow is gonna send you over the edge!:lol:

11-03-2008, 01:32 PM
he can actually use his middle finger for more than one thing.

But hey, you guys can get yourself worked up into an angry frenzy over this if you'd like. I'd pace myself if I were you, however. Tomorrow is gonna send you over the edge!:lol:

angry? Who's angry? I just think he is stupid.

retiredman
11-03-2008, 01:42 PM

he wiped his lip with one finger and then a second finger. I think YOU are stupid to think for a moment that the next president of the united states would try to surreptitiously flip someone off.

and tell me you won't be angry tomorrow night when he wins.:poke:

11-03-2008, 02:28 PM
he wiped his lip with one finger and then a second finger. I think YOU are stupid to think for a moment that the next president of the united states would try to surreptitiously flip someone off.

and tell me you won't be angry tomorrow night when he wins.:poke:

I think you are stupid and dishonest for ignoring what's clearly in front of you. You are lying to yourself.

emmett
11-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Angry? Whose going to be angry! I can't wait to have my taxes raised, my civil liberties chomped into and my privacy invaded every time the new world order wants to verify if I was honest on my Tax statements.

I'm sure by Wednesday evening Joe the Plumber's picture will be in most post office lobbies throughout the country.

Immanuel
11-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Angry? Whose going to be angry! I can't wait to have my taxes raised, my civil liberties chomped into and my privacy invaded every time the new world order wants to verify if I was honest on my Tax statements.

I'm sure by Wednesday evening Joe the Plumber's picture will be in most post office lobbies throughout the country.

I think if I were Joe, my flight for New Zealand would have left last week. Get as far away as possible is about the only advice I would give him.

Immie

Abbey Marie
11-03-2008, 02:49 PM

Ha, Avi, you are perhaps the least angry person on this board. He is imputing on to you the typical Dem emotional immature response to not getting their way.

11-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Ha, Avi, you are perhaps the least angry person on this board. He is imputing on to you the typical Dem emotional immature response to not getting their way.

That's cause you don't know what im doing to those squirels in the backyard;):laugh2:

Abbey Marie
11-03-2008, 02:58 PM
That's cause you don't know what im doing to those squirels in the backyard;):laugh2:

Aha! Now I understand who is responsible for the Squirrel recipes at the top of the page.
:laugh2:

retiredman
11-03-2008, 03:12 PM
I think you are stupid and dishonest for ignoring what's clearly in front of you. You are lying to yourself.

I think you wouldn't know shit from fat meat. You only see what you want to see.