PDA

View Full Version : So Much For The "God Will Protect Us" Crowd

Psychoblues
03-22-2007, 03:04 AM
He had the most prominent, influential and is one of the richest Americans convicted for felonies most of us cannot perceive despite the influence, bank accounts and expertise of the defense team.

"U.S. Attorney Patrick J. Fitzgerald was ranked among prosecutors who had "not distinguished themselves" on a Justice Department chart sent to the White House in March 2005, when he was in the midst of leading a CIA leak investigation that resulted in the perjury conviction of a vice presidential aide, administration officials said yesterday.

The ranking placed Fitzgerald below "strong U.S. Attorneys . . . who exhibited loyalty" to the administration but above "weak U.S. Attorneys who . . . chafed against Administration initiatives, etc.," according to Justice documents.

The chart was the first step in an effort to identify U.S. attorneys who should be removed. Two prosecutors who received the same ranking as Fitzgerald were later fired, documents show.

The chart was drawn up by D. Kyle Sampson, then an aide to Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales, and was sent to then-White House counsel Harriet Miers. The reference to Fitzgerald is in a portion of the memo that Justice has refused to turn over to Congress, officials told The Washington Post, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the Fitzgerald ranking has not been made public."

That pretty much says all it needs to say on the “above the law” crap, doesn’t it? You call him a "Christian", some call him a conservative, I call him a liar. I'll let the Lord sort out the other details.

stephanie
03-22-2007, 03:18 AM
:boohoo: :cow: :poop: :smoke:

Hobbit
03-22-2007, 09:55 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101&stc=1&d=1174575325

Psychoblues
03-23-2007, 10:35 PM
Maybe you ought to think about "caring" and less about fucking me, hibbitt.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=101&stc=1&d=1174575325

Did you give the post a good read or were you more preoccupied with the sexual thing that you fantasize with a detractor?

Hobbit
03-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Maybe you ought to think about "caring" and less about fucking me, hibbitt.

Did you give the post a good read or were you more preoccupied with the sexual thing that you fantasize with a detractor?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=103&stc=1&d=1174708063

Gaffer
03-23-2007, 11:01 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=103&stc=1&d=1174708063

:lol: Neither can I.

Psychoblues
03-24-2007, 12:07 AM
It is simple, elementary and obvious analogy, my good friends.

:lol: Neither can I.

I would suggest that both of you go back and read the original post, discern, contemplate and get back when you change your shitty drawers.

Hobbit
03-24-2007, 12:16 AM
Still makes even less sense than your usual drivel. Did you hit your head or something? Seriously, you should have that checked out.

03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
Still makes even less sense than your usual drivel. Did you hit your head or something? Seriously, you should have that checked out.

I agree. This thread, and his responses make absolutely no sense. And there is still no real indication what this has to to do with religion.

Psychoblues
03-26-2007, 04:00 AM
The self avowed Christian Conservative Scooter Libby just had his ass handed to him in an equally Christian Conservative Court of law.

I agree. This thread, and his responses make absolutely no sense. And there is still no real indication what this has to to do with religion.

Are you getting the picture?

Hobbit
03-26-2007, 11:11 AM
The self avowed Christian Conservative Scooter Libby just had his ass handed to him in an equally Christian Conservative Court of law.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105&d=1174862998

03-26-2007, 11:15 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=105&d=1174862998

Thats about what I think of it so far.

glockmail
03-26-2007, 12:05 PM

Sorry, but I just don't get it. :dunno:

03-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Sorry, but I just don't get it. :dunno:

Maybe we would if we started drinking...

Gaffer
03-26-2007, 03:33 PM

I'm sure we would. It would all be so clear then. The only picture I got was the bunny with the pancakes.

theHawk
03-26-2007, 03:45 PM

So what is your point to all of this? Us Christian conservatives should vote for liberals Democrats that push abortion-on-demand, give people like Sandy Berger a free pass, as well as Congressmen who have $90,000 stuffed in their freezer? We're supposed to vote for a party that attacks Christian beliefs non-stop and pushes a pro-homosexual agenda?

Have you gone braindead? :poke:

glockmail
03-26-2007, 04:09 PM

Or smoking a doobie.

Ha! I heard a Doobie Brother's tune on the radio the other day and the deejay said he was "doing a doobie".

03-26-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm sure we would. It would all be so clear then. The only picture I got was the bunny with the pancakes.

mmmm pancakes...

Psychoblues
03-28-2007, 02:40 AM
Seriously, guffer, 'twas not me that did the bunny and pancakes thing. Did you read the article? Or were you just piling on as pukes are prone to do? I have a sense of humor as you do. But, I regret to say, most of the time I just don't get the obviously hypocritical humor of many self avowed Christians.

I am a Christian. Many of the things I see written in these threads concerning values, ideals and American ambitions I would have to deny that I am that kind of Christian.

Am I a sinner? You bet. The Lord prophysized all that. My language in here demonstratres my weaknesses sometimes. But, I'm just an old chunk of coal but I'm gonna be a diamond someday.

Gaffer
03-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Seriously, guffer, 'twas not me that did the bunny and pancakes thing. Did you read the article? Or were you just piling on as pukes are prone to do? I have a sense of humor as you do. But, I regret to say, most of the time I just don't get the obviously hypocritical humor of many self avowed Christians.

I am a Christian. Many of the things I see written in these threads concerning values, ideals and American ambitions I would have to deny that I am that kind of Christian.

Am I a sinner? You bet. The Lord prophysized all that. My language in here demonstratres my weaknesses sometimes. But, I'm just an old chunk of coal but I'm gonna be a diamond someday.

Your post like most of your posts made no sense. I agreed with the others on that. If that's piling on, then so be it.

I'm not a christian. You obviously don't hold to christian ideals or values or you wouldn't say what you do. You are an egotistical snob, that only wants to critisize America.

Your a chunk of coal alright. But your only good for furnace fuel.

Hagbard Celine
03-28-2007, 02:26 PM
He had the most prominent, influential and is one of the richest Americans convicted for felonies most of us cannot perceive despite the influence, bank accounts and expertise of the defense team.

"U.S. Attorney Patrick J. Fitzgerald was ranked among prosecutors who had "not distinguished themselves" on a Justice Department chart sent to the White House in March 2005, when he was in the midst of leading a CIA leak investigation that resulted in the perjury conviction of a vice presidential aide, administration officials said yesterday.

The ranking placed Fitzgerald below "strong U.S. Attorneys . . . who exhibited loyalty" to the administration but above "weak U.S. Attorneys who . . . chafed against Administration initiatives, etc.," according to Justice documents.

The chart was the first step in an effort to identify U.S. attorneys who should be removed. Two prosecutors who received the same ranking as Fitzgerald were later fired, documents show.

The chart was drawn up by D. Kyle Sampson, then an aide to Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales, and was sent to then-White House counsel Harriet Miers. The reference to Fitzgerald is in a portion of the memo that Justice has refused to turn over to Congress, officials told The Washington Post, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the Fitzgerald ranking has not been made public."

That pretty much says all it needs to say on the “above the law” crap, doesn’t it? You call him a "Christian", some call him a conservative, I call him a liar. I'll let the Lord sort out the other details.

So... are you saying Fitzgerald is a liar or Libby? I don't get it either to be honest.

eighballsidepocket
03-29-2007, 03:02 PM

If your a Christian........Please define why or what makes you a Christian?

Keep in mind that when you define yourself as a Christian, you must not ramble-off from scriptural tenents.

Christian is not a self-defined moniker/term, but is scripturally defined.....100%. Do you adhere to biblical scripture, and or Jesus and his apostles teachings 100%. Do you fit the terms as defined by Jesus Christ of what a true believer is?

grunt
03-29-2007, 04:26 PM
Actually, what I think penisbreath...err...psychoblues is trying to say, is that when someone claims they're a Christian, and they fuck up(or others perceive them to have fucked up) then all Christians (especially Repub Christians) are wrong about everything they think or believe.

That about right scrotum pump... errrr psychoblues? :fu:

03-30-2007, 04:29 AM
Actually, what I think penisbreath...err...psychoblues is trying to say, is that when someone claims they're a Christian, and they fuck up(or others perceive them to have fucked up) then all Christians (especially Repub Christians) are wrong about everything they think or believe.

That about right scrotum pump... errrr psychoblues? :fu:

I suppose that means that since he is claiming to be Christian, and that he always f***s up in some manner. the rest of us who disagree with him are somehow wrong too...

Personally, I think all men should be punished for their own sins and not for the sins of another.

03-30-2007, 04:31 AM
If your a Christian........Please define why or what makes you a Christian?

Keep in mind that when you define yourself as a Christian, you must not ramble-off from scriptural tenents.

Christian is not a self-defined moniker/term, but is scripturally defined.....100%. Do you adhere to biblical scripture, and or Jesus and his apostles teachings 100%. Do you fit the terms as defined by Jesus Christ of what a true believer is?

I'm going to have to be skeptical here. Christian is only mentioned 3 times in the Bible, two in a derrogatory manner by unbelievers. Which of these three instances defines the term?

Psychoblues
04-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Sometimes I just don't get the fundamentals of the perpetually fundamentalists.

I'm going to have to be skeptical here. Christian is only mentioned 3 times in the Bible, two in a derrogatory manner by unbelievers. Which of these three instances defines the term?

Jesus Christ did not teach me those lessons. Allah, on the other hand, does a much better job of martyr making and promises of virgins and eternal glory to families. Have you ever really thought about any of that?