PDA

View Full Version : The Time To Gloat

stephanie
11-05-2008, 09:24 AM
I love Bob Parks style..:cheers2:

Shortly after the left-lurching Democrats were beaten back by the American people in 1994, Republicans and conservatives were instructed not to gloat. Shortly after Republicans attained all three branches of government in 2000, we were instructed not to gloat. Beginning last night the Democrat gloating had begun, but we Republicans also have a reason to gloat.

The Republicans-in-name-only are officially dead.

As is their ability to do so, Democrats will now go on a search-and-destroy mission of all things that have been a thorn in their side for all these years. They will attempt to silence talk radio, internet conservatives, Republican activists, and to a small extent, we have it coming. We have been too tolerant.

We have allowed RINOs to take over the Republican Party. Those who sought to reach out to Democrats, while a noble gesture, are the ones who brought the Barack Obama juggernaut down around us. When Bill Clinton was first elected with a Democrat house and senate, no overtures were demanded by the media, and none was offered by the left. When John McCain found media refuge in bashing his own party in 2000, he believed it was the ticket to political success. When George W. Bush was elected, his “New Tone” was not embraced, and should Rahm Emanuel become Obama’s chief of staff, no new tone will even be considered.

They will seek to crush their opposition while they have the opportunity; something we could have done in 1994 and in 2000, but Republicans listened to and obeyed the demands of our political enemy. We left them alone.

While millions of Americans took to the streets in Third World-style jubilation, celebrating the end of all things racist, sexist, homophobic, intolerant, Republicans who stayed at home last night should reflect on why they didn’t come out for John McCain and Republicans.

Our elected national leaders decided it was more important to be liked by our enemies, and took our votes for granted. Our elected leaders decided it was more important to water down our principles, spurn the base that put them in power, and reach out to those who consider us lower than Satan’s bile.

We have allowed them unfettered access to our children, and liberals have successfully spawned a new generation who voted for Obama because they were told they would see “change”. We allowed the left the room to protest conservatives, while they redefined our God-given right of dissent as “hate” and “smears”. We have allowed them to rewrite history for their political convenience, and use the very words of racism and intolerance upon those who had the nerve to oppose them.

Thankfully, we are now going to live in liberal America. While that’s reason for many of us to be concerned, it’s also a golden opportunity for another brand of change.

When most sports teams have a disastrous season, very few go without making drastic changes in personnel and direction. This is our opportunity and Republicans nationwide need demand a house cleaning of so-called leadership.

RINOs should be told, in no uncertain terms, to leave the party and become Democrats. Those who sympathize with the enemy are the enemy, and we should have no use for them. At this time when we are about to be gang raped by the Democrat Party, we should allow no place in our home for those who opened the door and let the rapists in. That means saying sayonara to the McCains, Romneys, and our turncoat senators and congressmen and women who reached out to everyone except those who put them in power.

My father said, “You have to kiss ass until you can kick it.” Sorry, but RINOs tried kissing the ass of the left and their media and look where it got us.

read it all here..
http://www.black-and-right.com/2008/11/05/the-time-to-gloat/#more-10782

namvet
11-05-2008, 09:59 AM
http://www.faithfreedom.org/obama_contempt.jpg

Understanding Obama: The Making of a Fuehrer

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/6127/2110flaglg9ny3.jpg

THE NAZI TAKES OVER (THE NAZI TAKES OVER)

sear
03-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Perhaps we can gain some perspective here.

Obama? "Fuehrer"?
The Nazi Fuehrer did not relinquish political power in orderly transition as Obama did.
Obama welcomed Trump to the White House, and briefed Trump on matters of State before the peaceful transition of power.

Did Hitler provide a similar orientation to Ike, the Supreme Allied Commander?

I don't think so.

========================

I puzzle over it.
If pointing fingers of accusation and blame were an Olympic sport, the GOP would have numerous medals and titles.

Obama? "Fuehrer"?

That's an insult that doesn't reflect badly on Obama or Democrats.

That's an undermining of the standing of those that groundlessly criticized him.

NightTrain
03-27-2017, 10:01 AM
A 9-year necro.

I think that's some kind of record around here.

sear
03-27-2017, 10:34 AM
A 9-year necro.
I think that's some kind of record around here.
It's perspective.

Adolf Hitler, aka "Der Fuehrer" was an absolutely genuine megalomaniac.

When namvet (thank you for your service) posted the character assassination of our commander in chief, it was prospective.

Perhaps he might have been right.
Perhaps we narrowly escaped Barack Hussein Obama conquering the planet.

But I see no obvious signs that President Obama was substantially outside the mainstream.

In contrast it's President Trump that's setting precedents far & wide.

======================

Basically this thread is but a sanity check, an indisputable example of which party is the master of preposterous exaggeration.

For all his manifold faults, one thing President Obama was not was "Der Fuehrer".

By the Reagan standard, Obama was a pretty good president.

NightTrain
03-27-2017, 10:53 AM
It's perspective.

Adolf Hitler, aka "Der Fuehrer" was an absolutely genuine megalomaniac.

When namvet (thank you for your service) posted the character assassination of our commander in chief, it was prospective.

Perhaps he might have been right.
Perhaps we narrowly escaped Barack Hussein Obama conquering the planet.

But I see no obvious signs that President Obama was substantially outside the mainstream.

In contrast it's President Trump that's setting precedents far & wide.

======================

Basically this thread is but a sanity check, an indisputable example of which party is the master of preposterous exaggeration.

For all his manifold faults, one thing President Obama was not was "Der Fuehrer".

By the Reagan standard, Obama was a pretty good president.

Think so? Can you give me a few examples of 0bama's achievements?

sear
03-27-2017, 11:40 AM
"Think so? Can you give me a few examples of 0bama's achievements?" NT #6
By quantifiable standards, absolutely.
But those are obvious, and by some standard secondary. I'll get to the less obvious, more substantial contributions in a moment.

- ACA:
President Clinton, aka "Slick Willy" earned his moniker (pun not intended) as grudging admiration from his political adversaries.
President Clinton was a superb politician.
Yet he and his nearly as capable wife double-teamed healthcare, and failed.
Then Obama came along, with little if any executive experience, a man whose oldest daughter hadn't reached high school, and young President Obama got ACA passed.
The Republicans have been harping against "Obamacare" for years, and promised to replace it with something better.

EPIC FAIL !!

“Nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated.” President Trump
President Obama succeeded where the entire Republican party failed.

- Bush GWOT:
The Bush (younger) administration's global war on terror(ism) didn't go so well.
The U.S. suffered the worst terrorist attack on the U.S. homeland in history during his tenure.
And perhaps one of the most bitter ironies of that:
UBL became #1 on the FBI's 10 most wanted list because during Bush's 8 year tenure, UBL killed ~3,000 innocent Americans.

BUT !!

During those same 8 years President Bush (younger) killed more innocent Americans than the #1 on the Ten Most Wanted list.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9805&stc=1

In contrast Obama kept us safe.

Bush said he wanted UBL dead or alive, with his usual Connecticut ("Texas") swagger.
But Bush is all hat, & no cattle. Bush failed.

Obama spared us the rhetorical flourishes. Instead he got his team to work on it, and they tracked UBL down and fed him to the fish.

BUT !!

Perhaps Obama's single greatest contribution was:

The Bush recession was called "the worst since the Great Depression". The U.S. was losing ~800,000 private sector jobs per month. It wasn't good.

But Obama took charge, and despite an exceedingly confrontational and obstructionist opposition party*, Obama lead our nation back to prosperity, in safety.

* “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY)

http://www.mediaite.com/online/white-house-appears-to-want-to-shame-the-shameless-mitch-mcconnell-and-company/

Gunny
03-27-2017, 11:53 AM
But those are obvious, and by some standard secondary. I'll get to the less obvious, more substantial contributions in a moment.

- ACA:
President Clinton, aka "Slick Willy" earned his moniker (pun not intended) as grudging admiration from his political adversaries.
Then Obama came along, with little if any executive experience, a man whose oldest daughter hadn't reached high school, and young President Obama got ACA passed.
The Republicans have been harping against "Obamacare" for years, and promised to replace it with something better.

EPIC FAIL !!
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

- Bush GWOT:
The Bush (younger) administration's global war on terror(ism) didn't go so well.
The U.S. suffered the worst terrorist attack on the U.S. homeland in history during his tenure.
UBL became #1 on the FBI's 10 most wanted list because during Bush's 8 year tenure, UBL killed ~3,000 innocent Americans.

BUT !!

During those same 8 years President Bush (younger) killed more innocent Americans than the #1 on the Ten Most Wanted list.

Bush said he wanted UBL dead or alive, with his usual Connecticut ("Texas") swagger.

Obama spared us the rhetorical flourishes. Instead he got his team to work on it, and they tracked UBL down and fed him to the fish.

BUT !!

The Bush recession was called "the worst since the Great Depression". The U.S. was losing ~800,000 private sector jobs per month. It wasn't good.

But Obama took charge, and despite an exceedingly confrontational and obstructionist opposition party*, Obama lead our nation back to prosperity, in safety..He gave up in the middle of the game then made a deal with the devil. Oh yeah .. kept us "safe". Nothing like throwing away a country to keep a loser campaign promise.

He didn't take charge of jack ass shit. He was a tyranical ruler right in the name of Capt Blye. Obama couldn't lead ants to a f-ing picnic.

NightTrain
03-27-2017, 12:04 PM

- ACA:

EPIC FAIL !!
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Destroying American healthcare is hardly something to point to as anything remotely beneficial. It's a trainwreck and now it's doomed after repeal & replace failed as prices skyrocket nationwide.

Feds have no place in everyday American's healthcare - they can't even deliver the mail without hemorrhaging millions of dollars per day when UPS, Fed Ex, DHL do the same thing profitably and more reliably.

- Bush GWOT:

BUT !!

0bama set the Middle East on fire with his inept bumblings to the point that even muslims can't stand living in muslim countries - hence the mass exodus to Europe & the Americas.

OBL is hardly his accomplishment, that was the result of the team that GWB put in place and after locating him, executed the animal as he hid behind one of his wives. Yeah, I will give grudging kudos for greenlighting the operation instead of lobbing a few cruise missiles, but giving him any kind of military credit is a farce.

Priorities given to environmental impact studies prior to military operations immediately points out the obvious that the man should have been no where around any kind of operation.

Look around the world at the end of 2016 and behold the flames and utter chaos in that whole region. That was directly due to his incompetence.

BUT !!

But Obama took charge, and despite an exceedingly confrontational and obstructionist opposition party*, Obama lead our nation back to prosperity, in safety.

Are you seriously claiming that 0bama achieved anything close to 'prosperity' or 'safety'? The recession was directly due to Democrats meddling in the banking & mortgage industries. GDP throughout 0bama's reign was the most abysmal in US History.

Have you forgotten the terrorist attacks here on US soil that took place under his watch? I don't know how you could have missed them, they were in all the news.

I'm not sure where you're getting your talking points, but they're not based in reality. Care to share?

Elessar
03-27-2017, 01:22 PM
Sear, you came to the wrong rodeo with your 'talking points' crap.

For decades each agency with an intelligence branch established their own little empire
and kept their cards close to the vest, not sharing anything.

During the Clinton administration after the bombings of our embassies and the Lebanon
barracks, The Saudi's offered up Bin Laden's head on a silver platter. The Clinton
administration refused it. Oh, Billy boy did fire some cruise missiles into the desert at
mostly obscure targets, but with no real value.

9/11 did happen on GWB's watch, but prior to it, the FBI, FAA, and CIA knew things but did not
put it all in one pot.

After that event, GWB's administration put a screeching halt to the lack of sharing and intelligence
among the agencies. I know because I had to run backgrounds on vessels, people and firearms
through EPIC. Quite often before this change, I would get an answer back that the info was XXX Agency
Sensitive, and permission had to be given by that agency to release it. So we would have cutters
or Navy deployed LE Detachments sitting offshore for hours waiting to get the permission to proceed.

Entering Iraq on GWB's watch was based on intel that was recognized as being valid by many nations.
Only further down the line was it found to be faulty.

OBL's discovery and killing would NOT have been possible without GWB's plan to combine all agencies
together, share intel, and proceed.

I agree with Gunny...Obama could not lead ants to a F*****g picnic. Look at the Behngazi debacle for
further proof.

sear
03-27-2017, 01:23 PM
"Destroying American healthcare is hardly something to point to as anything remotely beneficial." NT #9
Whatever you say.

destroy (dî-stroi´) verb
destroyed, destroying, destroys verb, transitive

To ruin completely *

I saw band-aids on the shelf in the store last week.
Thus American healthcare is not "destroyed".

Thus your verbiage is as exaggerated as your politics is invalid.

"It's a trainwreck and now it's doomed after repeal & replace failed as prices skyrocket nationwide."
That's your prediction, true to form expressed in vague but dire generalities.
My comments addressed President Obama's accomplishments. His 8 year term ended Inauguration Day 2017.
Please confine your comments to reality, not your own partisan prognostication.

"Feds have no place in everyday American's healthcare - they can't even deliver the mail without hemorrhaging millions of dollars per day when UPS, Fed Ex, DHL do the same thing profitably and more reliably."
I believe that's also an exaggeration.
I am a HUGE fan of UPS.
But they've never delivered my utility bill.

You think National Grid wouldn't use UPS instead, if they could save a penny per $bill?
They'd save $millions if they did.
They don't.
Why not?
Ockham's Razor
I believe you misrepresent here too.

& BTW
The USPS is a U.S. federal operation.
They can set the cost of a First Class stamp at any $#@! they want.
They're obviously trying to provide value for service, in an increasingly competitive business environment.

Much of the rest of your posted comment is claptrap:

"0bama set the Middle East on fire" NT

"The sky is falling!
The sky is falling!" Chicken Little

"Are you seriously claiming that 0bama achieved anything close to 'prosperity' or 'safety'?"

I have done so, by quantifiable standard.
Compared to President Bush (younger), the Obama administration was quite successful ACCORDING TO THE REPUBLICAN DEMIGOD'S OWN STANDARD.

"I'm not sure where you're getting your talking points, but they're not based in reality. Care to share?"

I've made assertions of fact.
If you perceive an error, please propose a correction.
When you don't, I'll (we'll) deduce that you can't, because there isn't.

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

sear
03-27-2017, 01:48 PM
"Sear, you came to the wrong rodeo with your 'talking points' crap." E #10
a) I don't recall having introduced the term "talking points" here, or the vulgar slang "crap" for that matter.

b) I was challenged as quoted below:

"Think so? Can you give me a few examples of 0bama's achievements?" NT #6

So I cited examples.
Those that won't like the answer shouldn't ask the question.

"The Saudi's offered up Bin Laden's head on a silver platter. The Clinton
administration refused it."

That's about as well known as that water is wet.

Do you know WHY President Clinton did not authorize the hit?
Do you disagree?
On what basis would a U.S. president assassinate a former U.S. ally against the Soviet Union?

"9/11 did happen on GWB's watch, but prior to it, the FBI, FAA, and CIA knew things but did not
put it all in one pot."

Oh.
You mean the way they did during the 8 years of the Obama administration?
Yes sir!
We are in accord on it. Thank you for helping me make my point about Obama's superior leadership.

"OBL's discovery and killing would NOT have been possible without GWB's plan to combine all agencies
together, share intel, and proceed."

That's an amusing opinion.
If you can prove it, please do.
And when you don't, your failure to do so will serve as confirmation that your speculation is groundless (& candidly, silly).
(Obama wouldn't have gotten UBL, if ...) http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9806&stc=1

Obama got him. End of story.

"I agree with Gunny...Obama could not lead ants to a F*****g picnic."

Then we are each in accord on it; however worthless the disparaging metaphor may be.

I addresses specifics.
And I don't recall President Obama ever having been accused of such thing.
Could you?

"Look at the Behngazi debacle for further proof."

I have, extensively.
My study of it indicates Ambassador Stevens was offered stronger security, and declined it.

I'm not dismissing the tragedy.
But if President Obama had been so dictatorial as to over-rule his Secretary of State, and ambassadors in the field; wouldn't you then be whining about Obama "Der Fuehrer" instead?

Gunny
03-27-2017, 01:50 PM
Whatever you say.

destroy (dî-stroi´) verb

To ruin completely *

My comments addressed President Obama's accomplishments. His 8 year term ended Inauguration Day 2017.

I am a HUGE fan of UPS.

You think National Grid wouldn't use UPS instead, if they could save a penny per $bill?
They don't.
Why not?
Ockham's Razor

& BTW
They're obviously trying to provide value for service, in an increasingly competitive business environment.

"The sky is falling!

"Are you seriously claiming that 0bama achieved anything close to 'prosperity' or 'safety'?"

Compared to President Bush (younger), the Obama administration was quite successful ACCORDING TO THE REPUBLICAN DEMIGOD'S OWN STANDARD.

"I'm not sure where you're getting your talking points, but they're not based in reality. Care to share?"

* Excerpted from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition © 1996 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed from INSO Corporation; further reproduction and distribution in accordance with the Copyright Law of the United States. All rights reserved.

yeah, it's a verb. Comes with a price tag you don't know one damned thing about. Watch someone bleed the f- out or drown. THERE is YOUR medal. Pin it on your chest and wear it like John Kerry. You have NO idea what it's like. You're all fucking mouth. Now piss me off some more ...

sear
03-27-2017, 02:10 PM
"yeah, it's a verb." G #13
I know.
I'm the one that posted the dictionary definition, which explicitly labels it as such.

"Comes with a price tag you don't know one damned thing about."

I'm flattered that you know so much more about me than I know about you. I didn't realize I'm so famous.

"Watch someone bleed the f- out or drown. THERE is YOUR medal. Pin it on your chest and ..." G #13

?!?!?!
Perhaps you're having some kind of weird PTSD / flashback or something.

I defined the word "destroy" in response to the posted assertion:

"Destroying American healthcare is hardly something to point to as anything remotely beneficial."

That's 100% true, but equally immaterial,
for President Obama did not destroy American healthcare.
In fact, ACA / Obamacare is credited with adding tens of millions to our list of those with healthcare in the U.S.

"wear it like John Kerry."

I don't wear people, not even Senators. But thanks for the fashion tip none the less.

"You have NO idea what it's like. You're all fucking mouth. Now piss me off some more ..."

You really think you know me that well?
OK omniscient one. You tell me how many corpses I've had to deal with over my lifetime.

Gunny
03-27-2017, 02:26 PM
I know.
I'm the one that posted the dictionary definition, which explicitly labels it as such.

I'm flattered that you know so much more about me than I know about you. I didn't realize I'm so famous.

"Watch someone bleed the f- out or drown. THERE is YOUR medal. Pin it on your chest and ..." G #13

?!?!?!

"Destroying American healthcare is hardly something to point to as anything remotely beneficial."

In fact, ACA / Obamacare is credited with adding tens of millions to our list of those with healthcare in the U.S.

I don't wear people, not even Senators. But thanks for the fashion tip none the less.

"You have NO idea what it's like. You're all fucking mouth. Now piss me off some more ..."

OK omniscient one. You tell me how many corpses I've had to deal with over my lifetime.

I don't care if I piss you off. Bring it. You want to play? Lets ... You have no idea who and what I am. Bring your game motherfucker. Take it right down to the Steel Cage. I'll give you a game you can't fucking play. Don't fuck with me. I fuck back.

aboutime
03-27-2017, 02:50 PM

- ACA:

EPIC FAIL !!
[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

- Bush GWOT:

BUT !!

BUT !!

The Only EPIC fail here, is the amount of BS being propagandized by a member.
When you bragged about Obama getting the ACA PASSED. You neglected to tell us how he, and Nancy jammed it down congress' throats...all of whom, were DUMBER DEMOCRATS like you.

Gunny
03-27-2017, 03:01 PM
You bring your shit fuckhead. You pissed up the wrong creek.

aboutime
03-27-2017, 03:05 PM
You bring your shit fuckhead. You pissed up the wrong creek.

Gunny. I suspect sear is writing checks he can't CASH. Let him see how far he can get before disclosing all of his hatred for anyone with a differing idea, or opinion.
Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives are just so frustrated these days. They CELEBRATE NANCY PELOSI, and SCHUMER like gods of STUPIDITY.

Black Diamond
03-27-2017, 03:16 PM
I know.

?!?!?!

Fuck off asshole. Go die in a fire you piece of shit. I'll supply the gasoline to help you. You're a waste of cum and the poster child for abortion. You're a load that should have been spit. Too bad your mother ran out of spermicide.

NightTrain
03-27-2017, 03:30 PM
Whatever you say.

destroy (dî-stroi´) verb

To ruin completely *

I am a HUGE fan of UPS.

They don't.
Why not?
Ockham's Razor

& BTW

Here you go, Slick. Read up :

At the time, Dionne argued that the Affordable Care Act was doing exactly what its supporters had predicted, “getting health insurance to millions who didn’t have it before.” In reality, that was only one piece of Obamacare’s promise, and even that accomplishment has been retroactively simplified to create an impression of unqualified success. Far from it. Of course mandating and subsidizing health insurance will decrease the number of uninsured.

Yet punditry on the left seems to be under the impression that coercing people to participate is revolutionary policymaking.

Countless times in 2009, the president promised that exchanges would offer those newly insured Americans more quality “choices” and “affordability” and push down rates overall. (He promised the rest of us that health-care premiums would fall by $2,500 for a family of four. Instead, they’ve risen by over $4,800.)

New administration data released this week find that Obamacare premiums will spike an average of 25 percent across the country for benchmark plans in 2017. Americans will be forced to forfeit plans they like or lose insurance altogether and accept a tax or fine — or whatever liberals are calling their state-enforced mandate these days. But don’t worry; consumers on exchanges will also have far fewer choices.

The number of health-insurance carriers in the exchanges will drop from 298 this year to 228 in 2017. In five states — Alaska, Alabama, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Wyoming — there will be only one insurance company providing plans in 2017. It’s one too many for many on the left.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441522/obamacare-failure-liberals-wont-admit-it

Here's a few numbers for you to chew on :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-17/obamacare-doomed-insurers-lose-2bn-plans-2016-prompting-2017-rates-soar

There's countless more articles readily available regarding the total failure of 0bamacare. It wasn't feasible from the start and even a fanboy should be able to recognize it.

The entire thing was a sham from the beginning - see Pelosi telling America that 'we have to pass it to see what's in it', and of course, Gruber's remarks that the only reason it passed was due to the stupidity of the average American voter. And that was truth.

Still to this day, we have woefully uninformed people running around this country proclaiming 0bamacare was a great deal for America. It's breathtaking.

"The sky is falling!

Syria, Libya, Iraq, Iran, ISIS : Discuss.

We won't delve into the Russian problem with Crimea & Ukraine yet. You've got more than enough to chew on with just the Middle East.

My, the snark is strong with this one. I think you'd be wise to withhold such silly judgement of me and how I operate before shooting off your mouth like that.

Let's take a look at muslim terrorism on U.S. soil, then, shall we?

Date Location Deaths Injuries Details

2017.01.31 USA Denver, CO 1 0 A pastor working as a security guard is shot to death at a transit office by a 'radicalized' Muslim.

2017.01.06 USA Fort Lauderdale, FL 5 6 A convert to Islam guns down five innocents in the baggage claim area of an airport.

2016.06.13 USA Orlando, FL 49 53 An Islamic extremist massacres forty-nine people at a gay nightclub.

2015.12.02 USA San Bernardino, CA 14 17 A 'very religious' Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.

2015.07.16 USA Chattanooga, TN 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead.

2014.12.18 USA Morganton, NC 1 0 A 74-year-old man is shot several times in the head by a 'radicalized' ISIS supporter.

2014.09.25 USA Moore, OK 1 1 A Sharia advocate beheads a woman after calling for Islamic terror and posting an Islamist beheading photo.

2014.06.25 USA West Orange, NJ 1 0 A 19-year-old college student is shot to death 'in revenge' for Muslim deaths overseas.

2014.06.01 USA Seattle, WA 2 0 Two homosexuals are murdered by an Islamic extremist.

2014.04.27 USA Skyway, WA 1 0 A 30-year-old man is murdered by a Muslim fanatic.

2014.03.06 USA Port Bolivar, TX 2 0 A Muslim man shoots his lesbian daughter and her lover to death and leaves a copy of the Quran open to a page condemning homosexuality.

2013.08.04 USA Richmond, CA 1 0 A convert "on a mission from Allah" stabs a store clerk to death.

2013.04.19 USA Boston, MA 1 1 Jihadists gun down a university police officer sitting in his car.

2013.04.15 USA Boston, MA 3 264 Foreign-born Muslims describing themselves as 'very religious' detonate two bombs packed with ball bearings at the Boston Marathon, killing three people and causing several more to lose limbs.

2013.03.24 USA Ashtabula, OH 1 0 A Muslim convert walks into a church service with a Quran and guns down his Christian father while praising Allah.

2013.02.07 USA Buena Vista, NJ 2 0 A Muslim targets and beheads two Christian Coptic immigrants.

2012.11.12 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 28-year-old American man is shot to death by a conservative Muslim over an alleged role in converting a woman to Christianity.

2012.01.15 USA Houston, TX 1 0 A 30-year-old Christian convert is shot to death by a devout Muslim for helping to convert his daughter.

2011.09.11 USA Waltham, MA 3 0 Three Jewish men have their throats slashed by Muslim terrorists.

2011.04.30 USA Warren, MI 1 0 A 20-year-old woman is shot in the head by her stepfather for not adhering to Islamic practices.

2010.04.14 USA Marquette Park, IL 5 2 After quarrelling with his wife over Islamic dress, a Muslim convert shoots his family members to 'take them back to Allah' and out of the 'world of sinners'.

2009.12.04 USA Binghamton, NY 1 0 A non-Muslim Islamic studies professor is stabbed to death by a Muslim grad student in revenge for 'persecuted' Muslims.

2009.11.05 USA Ft. Hood, TX 13 31 A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.

2009.11.02 USA Glendale, AZ 1 1 A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)

2009.06.01 USA Little Rock, AR 1 1 A Muslim shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center explicitly in the name of Allah.

2009.04.12 USA Phoenix, AZ 2 0 A man shoots his brother-in-law and another man to death after finding out that they visited a strip club, in contradiction to Islamic values.

2009.02.12 USA Buffalo, NY 1 0 The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

Doesn't seem like things were very safe to me.

And let's not forget that your hero, 0bama, did his best to import as many unvetted muslims from terrorist hotbeds directly into the USA. Have you been paying attention to the news as to what is happening in Europe lately? It can't end well.

So, how exactly did 0bama keep Americans safe again?

Where are your numbers demonstrating and justifying his economic prowess?

hjmick
03-27-2017, 03:37 PM
What loser shit stain resurrected an 8 year and 4 month old thread that had only one reply? Th what end? What was the point? You had to look real hard to find this thing, are you unemployed? Retired? Get a fucking hobby.

Fucking pseudo-intellectual leftist twit...

You're not even half as smart as you think you are...

gabosaurus
03-27-2017, 04:22 PM
I really miss Stephanie. :(

Black Diamond
03-27-2017, 04:23 PM
I really miss Stephanie. :(
I really do too.

sear
03-27-2017, 04:45 PM
Thank you ladies.

I'm sincerely flattered to have all the ad hom attention.

But the fact is; the real reward for me in all this is your utter inability to actually refute a factual assertion I've made; so you switch to personal insults instead.

My apologies. I just don't care enough about any of you, or all of you to bother.

So I'll confine my comments to the topic if you don't mind.

"Yet punditry on the left seems to be under the impression that coercing people to participate is revolutionary policymaking." #20

If you'll post a quotation, not a link, but a quotation of an alleged lefty making that specific claim, I may consider your position.

But the fact is ACA was an effort to both bend down the cost curve, and shift the healthcare burden to those actually in the pool.

Before ACA a citizen with a condition as trivial as post-nasal drip or a cut finger could appear at the hospital ER without insurance, and receive care. Then us tax payers would get stuck with the $bill.

Obamacare was the president's attempt to shift that cost burden from the responsible tax payers, to the ones actually receiving the care.

What's more conservative than that? You prefer free-loaders?! Why should we have to pay their medical bills?!

"Countless times in 2009, the president promised that exchanges would offer those newly insured Americans more quality “choices” and “affordability” and push down rates overall. (He promised the rest of us that health-care premiums would fall by $2,500 for a family of four. Instead, they’ve risen by over $4,800.)" NT #20

Indeed, much the way Trump, Boehner, Ryan, & McConnell make projections that would have been broken, if they'd been able to get it together and follow through on their "repeal & replace" commitment. THEY COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT!

Twit!

"Syria, Libya, Iraq, Iran, ISIS : Discuss.

We won't delve into the Russian problem with Crimea & Ukraine yet. You've got more than enough to chew on with just the Middle East." NT #20

The blame game is a lame game.

But a brief analysis.

Syria

Call it analysis paralysis if you like. Obama waited too long. Senator McCain (R-AZ) pleaded for YEARS with Obama to arm the "moderate" rebels, until Assad wiped them out, creating the power vacuum that attracted and empowered ISIL.
It's extremely easy to criticize Obama for this, and I've already done so.
But it's the path not taken. We can't know if things would be even worse now, if Obama had followed McCain's urgings.
It's bad. I've been acknowledging that for years.

Libya

The U.S. / West (Obama) casus belli against Quadaffy was vastly stronger than that of Bush's (younger) against Saddam.
In both cases, removing the tyrant has simply made matters worse for the U.S.
We would quite likely be better off if both Saddam and Malomar were still in power.
In fact, opinion I've read indicates the senior ISIL military leadership are former Saddam Iraq military command.
It was the Bush administration that opted to fire them all, instead of keeping them under Uncle Sam's thumb.
Had Bush not lied U.S. into that War, there might be no ISIL today.

Iraq

Probably one of the worst U.S. foreign policy disasters of all time. Lying us into War was a monstrous crime. And I've read reports that there are some nations Bush dare not visit, for the risk of him being arrested and tried in the Hague.

Iran

A continuing serious problem.
The U.S. set up absolutely terrible karma there when our CIA helped overthrow the duly elected Mossadegh. We've been paying a price there ever since.
Regarding the much maligned Obama nuclear deal with Iran:
It's not merely an "Obama" deal. Maybe Obama etc. got "tooken". Splendid. Well guess what. If so, so did:
- Britain,
- France,
- Germany,
- China,
- Russia
Portray Obama as the dupe about it if you like.
What does that say about the other 5 nations we partnered with in the agreement with Iran, imperfect though it clearly is?

I suspect the sticky wicket here is North Korea (NK).
The reports I've read indicated NK could level Seoul from North of the DMZ with artillery alone.

But there was too much dawdling by both Democrat and Republican administrations alike.
And now NK has nukes he can threaten SK, Japan, and other allies with; and may soon have the capacity to threaten the U.S. left coast.

Part of that problem is, Trump doesn't realize how ignorant he is, and has already announced that he (Trump) knows more than his career military commanders, "believe me".

"Every act of conscious learning requires the willingness to suffer an injury to ones self-esteem." "Pride and vanity can thus be greater obstacle to learning than stupidity." Szasz

Ego & IQ in DC may pose as great a threat to the welfare of the U.S. as anything porky-boy (KJU) has in store for U.S.

NightTrain
03-27-2017, 05:09 PM
"Yet punditry on the left seems to be under the impression that coercing people to participate is revolutionary policymaking." #20

If you'll post a quotation, not a link, but a quotation of an alleged lefty making that specific claim, I may consider your position.

What else would you call the penalties for not complying with 0bamacare? Sweet Nothings?

But the fact is ACA was an effort to both bend down the cost curve, and shift the healthcare burden to those actually in the pool.

Before ACA a citizen with a condition as trivial as post-nasal drip or a cut finger could appear at the hospital ER without insurance, and receive care. Then us tax payers would get stuck with the $bill.

Obamacare was the president's attempt to shift that cost burden from the responsible tax payers, to the ones actually receiving the care.

What's more conservative than that? You prefer free-loaders?! Why should we have to pay their medical bills?!

I've got news for you : Everyone can still do that.

So now we've got runaway insurance rates that no one can afford, insurers pulling out of markets because they're getting decimated and projections are gloomy indeed.

How exactly was 0bamacare a success?

"Countless times in 2009, the president promised that exchanges would offer those newly insured Americans more quality “choices” and “affordability” and push down rates overall. (He promised the rest of us that health-care premiums would fall by $2,500 for a family of four. Instead, they’ve risen by over $4,800.)" NT #20

Indeed, much the way Trump, Boehner, Ryan, & McConnell make projections that would have been broken, if they'd been able to get it together and follow through on their "repeal & replace" commitment. THEY COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT!

Twit!

I know that you love to deflect to anyone other than your messiah, but we're talking about 0bamacare and specifically 0bama that rammed it through with his merry bunch of moonbats in Congress before they were removed from power.

0bama and the democrats own this monstrosity 100%. It passed without any GOP support.

How exactly is 0bamacare affordable in any way, again?

"Syria, Libya, Iraq, Iran, ISIS : Discuss.

We won't delve into the Russian problem with Crimea & Ukraine yet. You've got more than enough to chew on with just the Middle East." NT #20

The blame game is a lame game.

But a brief analysis.

Syria

Call it analysis paralysis if you like. Obama waited too long. Senator McCain (R-AZ) pleaded for YEARS with Obama to arm the "moderate" rebels, until Assad wiped them out, creating the power vacuum that attracted and empowered ISIL.
It's extremely easy to criticize Obama for this, and I've already done so.
But it's the path not taken. We can't know if things would be even worse now, if Obama had followed McCain's urgings.
It's bad. I've been acknowledging that for years.

Libya

The U.S. / West (Obama) casus belli against Quadaffy was vastly stronger than that of Bush's (younger) against Saddam.
In both cases, removing the tyrant has simply made matters worse for the U.S.
We would quite likely be better off if both Saddam and Malomar were still in power.
In fact, opinion I've read indicates the senior ISIL military leadership are former Saddam Iraq military command.
It was the Bush administration that opted to fire them all, instead of keeping them under Uncle Sam's thumb.
Had Bush not lied U.S. into that War, there might be no ISIL today.

Iraq

Probably one of the worst U.S. foreign policy disasters of all time. Lying us into War was a monstrous crime. And I've read reports that there are some nations Bush dare not visit, for the risk of him being arrested and tried in the Hague.

Iran

A continuing serious problem.
The U.S. set up absolutely terrible karma there when our CIA helped overthrow the duly elected Mossadegh. We've been paying a price there ever since.
Regarding the much maligned Obama nuclear deal with Iran:
It's not merely an "Obama" deal. Maybe Obama etc. got "tooken". Splendid. Well guess what. If so, so did:
- Britain,
- France,
- Germany,
- China,
- Russia
Portray Obama as the dupe about it if you like.
What does that say about the other 5 nations we partnered with in the agreement with Iran, imperfect though it clearly is?

I suspect the sticky wicket here is North Korea (NK).
The reports I've read indicated NK could level Seoul from North of the DMZ with artillery alone.

But there was too much dawdling by both Democrat and Republican administrations alike.
And now NK has nukes he can threaten SK, Japan, and other allies with; and may soon have the capacity to threaten the U.S. left coast.

Part of that problem is, Trump doesn't realize how ignorant he is, and has already announced that he (Trump) knows more than his career military commanders, "believe me".

Again, deflecting to other leaders isn't honest. We're not talking about Trump, are we?

Europe couldn't hit their own ass with both hands, let alone responsibly manage the firestorm in the Middle East.

The Middle East series of debacles courtesy of 0bama, Hillary and Kerry sowed chaos, toppled governments and created vacuums which allowed ISIS to form in the first place. Syria is still fighting the Civil War as a result. Withdrawing our troops from the region was the biggest blunder since Vietnam.

That's what happens when you put a community organizer in charge of the lone Super Power on the planet.

I'm glad we can agree that my points were indeed correct.

I can't help but note that you've neglected to provide your backup to the surprising claims that 0bama's economy was in any way impressive.

BoogyMan
03-27-2017, 05:31 PM
ObamaCare was NEVER intended to lower costs. It was brought in based on deception at every turn. Lets just flush that turd of an assertion right now, Sear.

Worse was the pretense that Obamacare wouldn’t cost anyone anything. On the contrary, it’s a win-win, insisted President Obama, promising that the “typical family” would save $2,500 on premiums every year. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-the-gruber-confession/2014/11/13/474595bc-6b6b-11e4-9fb4-a622dae742a2_story.html?utm_term=.af8915a7840f)

Skeptics like me pointed out the obvious: You can’t subsidize 30 million uninsured without someone paying something. Indeed, Gruber admits, Obamacare was a huge transfer of wealth — which had to be hidden from the American people, because “if you had a law which . . . made explicit that healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it would not have passed.”

BoogyMan
03-27-2017, 05:33 PM
ObamaCare was NEVER intended to lower costs. It was brought in based on deception at every turn. Lets just flush that turd of an assertion right now, Sear.

Worse was the pretense that Obamacare wouldn’t cost anyone anything. On the contrary, it’s a win-win, insisted President Obama, promising that the “typical family” would save $2,500 on premiums every year. (https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-the-gruber-confession/2014/11/13/474595bc-6b6b-11e4-9fb4-a622dae742a2_story.html?utm_term=.af8915a7840f)

Skeptics like me pointed out the obvious: You can’t subsidize 30 million uninsured without someone paying something. Indeed, Gruber admits, Obamacare was a huge transfer of wealth — which had to be hidden from the American people, because “if you had a law which . . . made explicit that healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it would not have passed.”

Elessar
03-27-2017, 05:39 PM
Sear, I do not say this often, but YOU are not worth my time.

You are all mouth, no experience, yet pound your spoon crying for attention in
the deluded thought that you are smarter and superior to others.

You don't know what you are talking about in half of your diatribes, but cut and paste
excerpts of left-wing whining points.

You ought to learn to listen to people that actually know what they are talking about.

I did tell you earlier on that the word PERSUADE is NOT going to work here.
There are too many folks here with far more experience in these matters....hands-on experience.

sear
03-27-2017, 06:04 PM
"I've got news for you"

No.
That's not news to me.
I never asserted the contrary.
Instead I mentioned the conservative fiscal merit of having patients paying their own way; imperfect though ACA is.

"How exactly was 0bamacare a success?"

?!

"Success"?
Obamacare passed, and is now the law of the land.
The Republican's fantasy of repeal & replace w/ Trump/Ryancare failed.
In that contrast, it's a Democrat success compared to a Republican failure.

"How exactly was 0bamacare a success?"

Not clear to me why you're so eager for me to defend or advocate for Obama.

I don't recall introducing the notion that ACA is some kind of healthcare success or panacea. It's a legislative success.

The question posed to me was:

"Think so? Can you give me a few examples of 0bama's achievements?"

So I did.

Now you want me to declare them successes too, and you're even trying to quibble about them w/ me?

wtf

If you want an Obama apologist, find one.
I was asked for some factual (historical) information and I provided it.
You now want me to endorse it?!

Too bad. If you want it endorsed, do it yourself.

sear
03-27-2017, 06:19 PM
PS

"ObamaCare was NEVER intended to lower costs." B #27

Whatever you say.
My posted comment was based firmly on what Senator Obama / President Obama said of it, including:

Obama said health care reform will reduce the cost of health care ...
www.politifact.com/...obama/obama-said-health-care-reform-will-reduce-cost-hea/
Dec 18, 2009 - That's what Obama is talking about when he says he wants to "bend the cost curve." According to the projections in the CMS report, the rate of ...

If you disagree with politifact on this, your quarrel is with them, not me.

Obama over-promised. For example: -if you like your healthcare, you can keep your healthcare-

Splendid.

Trump / Ryan did too. And some pundits have said what they promised was impossible. That it would:
- cover more people
- lower costs
- etc.

The proof is in the pudding. The frankenstein they slapped together failed completely. Ryan wouldn't even take it to a vote!

aboutime
03-27-2017, 06:50 PM
Sear, I do not say this often, but YOU are not worth my time.

You are all mouth, no experience, yet pound your spoon crying for attention in
the deluded thought that you are smarter and superior to others.

You don't know what you are talking about in half of your diatribes, but cut and paste
excerpts of left-wing whining points.

You ought to learn to listen to people that actually know what they are talking about.

I did tell you earlier on that the word PERSUADE is NOT going to work here.
There are too many folks here with far more experience in these matters....hands-on experience.

Elessar. Once again...I suspect a former Troll has returned, using the Alias...sear.
Based on the way language is used. I suspect, either pete, or Bully are coming back to pretend they are new to the LIBERAL ARGUMENT games of Trolling.
Time will tell.