PDA

View Full Version : rom emanuelle

manu1959
11-05-2008, 03:09 PM
chief of staff....jewish born in israel.....x clinton guy......brother of my brother's x boss.....dude is a pitbull....

change we can believe in...........sounds like more of the same to me....

hjmick
11-05-2008, 03:26 PM
You mean Rahm "Fuck the GOP congress, fuck Republicans, fuck Bush and fuck anyone who continues to support these fuckers" Emanuel? Nothing signals a move towards bipartisanship like tapping Rahm "Fuck the GOP congress, fuck Republicans, fuck Bush and fuck anyone who continues to support these fuckers" Emanuel for your chief of staff.

manu1959
11-05-2008, 04:54 PM
You mean Rahm "Fuck the GOP congress, fuck Republicans, fuck Bush and fuck anyone who continues to support these fuckers" Emanuel? Nothing signals a move towards bipartisanship like tapping Rahm "Fuck the GOP congress, fuck Republicans, fuck Bush and fuck anyone who continues to support these fuckers" Emanuel for your chief of staff.

correct got distracted when i was typing this....his nickname is rambo....

change we can believe in...

namvet
11-05-2008, 06:05 PM
correct got distracted when i was typing this....his nickname is rambo....

change we can believe in...

"you hear that John???"

"yeah he's fuckin liar there's only one"

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb180/gardenmo/richard_crenna1.jpg

Kathianne
11-05-2008, 08:16 PM
chief of staff....jewish born in israel.....x clinton guy......brother of my brother's x boss.....dude is a pitbull....

I love your spelling. ;)

Kathianne
11-05-2008, 08:17 PM

Is he into violence or intercourse? LOL!

No surprise with this.

hjmick
11-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Is he into violence or intercourse? LOL!

No surprise with this.

Violent intercourse perhaps?

I think the man will be more loyal to Washington and his own interests than he would be to Obama.

Kathianne
11-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Violent intercourse perhaps?

I think the man will be more loyal to Washington and his own interests than he would be to Obama.

I must agree. I do not remember a post of your using the f word so many times. It caught my attention.

hjmick
11-05-2008, 08:36 PM
I must agree. I do not remember a post of your using the f word so many times. It caught my attention.

Only when I quote someone else. Sometimes when I'm feeling silly. Otherwise, it's not one I use frequently when writing.

manu1959
11-06-2008, 12:27 AM
I love your spelling. ;)

i went to montessori school....

theHawk
11-06-2008, 12:34 AM

Hmm, the manchild President is going to have this Zionist in his big ear telling him what to do.

Are you ready to bleed for Israel? :eek:

manu1959
11-06-2008, 12:37 AM
Hmm, the manchild President is going to have this Zionist in his big ear telling him what to do.

Are you ready to bleed for Israel? :eek:

i find this view interesting ...more often then not in the history of israel the us has held israel back and not fought wars on their behalf.....

theHawk
11-06-2008, 12:38 AM
i find this view interesting ...more often then not in the history of israel the us has held israel back and not fought wars on their behalf.....

Things change....

manu1959
11-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Things change....

but in 60 years they haven't ...why now

theHawk
11-06-2008, 12:50 AM
but in 60 years they haven't ...why now

'Tis the season of change. Didn't you know?

manu1959
11-06-2008, 01:03 AM
'Tis the season of change. Didn't you know?

he stole bob the builders line....yes we can.....don't see change..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hrz84ud9aM

retiredman
11-06-2008, 08:03 AM
and just last week, the right was whining that Obama was going to get all chummy with the PLO and throw Israel under the bus.

You guys need to work a little harder at staying on message.:laugh2:

namvet
11-06-2008, 09:34 AM
just how stupid does Osama think Israel is by adding a puppet jew. :laugh2::laugh2:

Yurt
11-06-2008, 10:26 AM
just how stupid does Osama think Israel is by adding a puppet jew. :laugh2::laugh2:

yeah...didn't many liberals call Rice an aunt jemimah...and other racist terms...bacially called her a puppet

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

:lol:

manu1959
11-06-2008, 11:03 AM
and just last week, the right was whining that Obama was going to get all chummy with the PLO and throw Israel under the bus.

You guys need to work a little harder at staying on message.:laugh2:

yes the united really shows that by aasking a hard line israeli to join his staff....that should really big comfort to all the freedom fighters in the middle east that obam said he would sit down and negotiate with....