PDA

View Full Version : Not one word from Emmett

emmett
11-05-2008, 08:12 PM
I voted Libertarian and I have a clear conscience

Kathianne
11-05-2008, 08:15 PM

I voted McCain and have the same. If I'd followed Barr, I'd have way more problems. With McCain, I can say, I understand what went wrong. With Barr, he is what is wrong.

krisy
11-05-2008, 08:22 PM
I voted McCain and have no regrets.I also loved that Sarah Palin could have been the vp...I like her a lot. The libertarians just don't have me convinced they are any different at this point. They have some good ideas,no one at this point stands out for me.

With McCain I knew what I was voting for and was pretty comfortable with that. i would have preferred to have cast my vote for Romney or Thompson tho.

Kathianne
11-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I voted McCain and have no regrets.I also loved that Sarah Palin could have been the vp...I like her a lot. The libertarians just don't have me convinced they are any different at this point. They have some good ideas,no one at this point stands out for me.

With McCain I knew what I was voting for and was pretty comfortable with that. i would have preferred to have cast my vote for Romney or Thompson tho.

Libertarians are different, they just are not like Bob Barr. He's tried to say he's changed from what he 'was.' Sorry, didn't wash. I remember him with Clinton stuff.

11-05-2008, 08:49 PM
My conscience is clear. im sure everyones is right now. nothing has happened yet.

Yurt
11-05-2008, 10:38 PM
didn't someone say that romney being mormon really affected his chances? some news outlet or something, i don't remember

Mr. P
11-05-2008, 10:46 PM

Ya got it, that's 9 words excluding the title. :poke:

Mr. P
11-05-2008, 10:49 PM
didn't someone say that romney being mormon really affected his chances? some news outlet or something, i don't remember

Yes...ya know it would be interesting to see a list of all the meaningless crap over the last two yrs.

Nuc
11-06-2008, 05:50 AM
also loved that Sarah Palin could have been the vp...I like her a lot.

I love my dog too, but I realize that she's not smart enough to be the Vice President.

Sitarro
11-06-2008, 06:32 AM
I love my dog too, but I realize that she's not smart enough to be the Vice President.

Tell me Nuc, how would you know and what makes Home Depot's Joe Aneurysm Biden smart enough to sell garden hose? For that matter, what makes affirmative action graduate Barry Hussein Osama smart enough to be Vice President? How about Algore? John Kerry? Bill BJ Clinton? That fucktard trusted a 23 year old girl to keep a secret and married Hillary. Speaking of Hillary, is she smart enough to know her husband was a lowlife pile of shit?

emmett
11-06-2008, 01:38 PM
I voted McCain and have the same. If I'd followed Barr, I'd have way more problems. With McCain, I can say, I understand what went wrong. With Barr, he is what is wrong.

Indeed, Ron Paul is the most natural flag barer for the party if he would just carry it!

Your position on Bob Barr is well known to me. I understand! I guess being from Georgia and possibly knowing a little more about him helps me put away some of the suspicion that you have. For me, it's the opposite.....I wasn't that crazy about him when he was a Congressman, after he switched I gained respect for him.

As for the way he handled the "Clinton stuff"...... what should he have done different? I mean, BC lied to us, he was the president, Barr was concerned about that. Where's the problem?

krisy
11-06-2008, 01:52 PM

That''s great...your dog is probably the only one that could deal with your know it all smart ass attitude:thumb:

As for Sarah Palin,I'm not going to try to change your opinion. That's all it is....yours.

GW in Ohio
11-06-2008, 03:50 PM

I thought Romney would have made a much stronger candidate than McCain. He was bright, energetic, knowledgable, and engaging.

I think his Mormon religion is what made a lot of people on the Christian right turn against him.

Trigg
11-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Romney was my first choice and I agree with GW his religion probably kept people from voting for him.

Emmett,

I voted libertarian twice, they didn't win though.