PDA

View Full Version : to whoever cares

manu1959
11-06-2008, 10:12 PM
i have failed in my attempt to get man from maine to be here as he is in real life.....

i tried nice and failed....i tried "tricky" and failed....

so i have placed him on ignor and i will move on.....

i will say this....one night a while ago i engaged mfm in a wonderful conversation about mexico and life.....i miss that guy.....

sorry for wasting the bandwidth....

Kathianne
11-06-2008, 10:15 PM
i have failed in my attempt to get man from maine to be here as he is in real life.....

i tried nice and failed....i tried "tricky" and failed....

so i have placed him on ignor and i will move on.....

i will say this....one night a while ago i engaged mfm in a wonderful conversation about mexico and life.....i miss that guy.....

sorry for wasting the bandwidth....
I hear you! I too have had great conversations with him, even debates. Problem is, he's always into 'winning' by any means, even when he's wrong. He's a nasty sob, I wish he wasn't and I do pray that he changes.

Has he been baited? Certainly, but not nearly what he does to others. That's not easy to say of a 'liberal' on a conservative based board.

manu1959
11-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I hear you! I too have had great conversations with him, even debates. Problem is, he's always into 'winning' by any means, even when he's wrong. He's a nasty sob, I wish he wasn't and I do pray that he changes.

Has he been baited? Certainly, but not nearly what he does to others. That's not easy to say of a 'liberal' on a conservative based board.

hey it is his cross to bare....immy tried to draw him out once no go....sad really....

retiredman
11-06-2008, 10:22 PM
manu... why don't you give me the group email address for your place of employment and let me threaten to send them an email about your activities here?

that's only fair, isn't it?

kathianne... you have long since lost your credibility with me when you used your "moderator" hat to push your team's agenda.

manu1959
11-06-2008, 10:24 PM
dude....can't read your post and i meant what i wrote in this and the pm....i wish you well and will leave you be.....

manu1959
11-06-2008, 10:32 PM
hey mods....feel free to close this it serves no purpose....just wanted to appologize....

retiredman
11-06-2008, 10:35 PM
apologize for what? for threatening to email my coworkers and my parishioners?

no shit you should apologize...and then you should not run away but stand still and answer for your bizarre position.

Yurt
11-06-2008, 10:38 PM
apologize for what? for threatening to email my coworkers and my parishioners?

no shit you should apologize...and then you should not run away but stand still and answer for your bizarre position.

you should be banned and prosecuted for threatening me, my home and my family with physical violence

Kathianne
11-06-2008, 10:40 PM
hey mods....feel free to close this it serves no purpose....just wanted to appologize....

I think that is a good idea. Everyone needs to cool off.