PDA

View Full Version : Obama's First Press Conference as President Elect

krisy
11-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Did anyone watch or listen? Obama called himself a mutt,like the dogs at the pound and said he was looking for a hypo allergenic dog....important stuff:coffee:

Seriously tho,the media played softball and he basically said he is going to fix the economy,and was going to try to get an economic stimulus package through. He was very respectful in regards to President Bush and was pretty firm about reminding the media that George Bush is still the president until Inauguration day,not him.

hjmick
11-07-2008, 03:36 PM
No love for Fox.

Helping auto industry? Bad.

Stimulus package... again.

Hypo-allergenic dog? Will the White House get it's first Chinese Crested?

manu1959
11-07-2008, 03:50 PM
No love for Fox.

tibetan terrier...great dogs....very liberal...

hjmick
11-07-2008, 03:58 PM
tibetan terrier...great dogs....very liberal...

Might piss of the Chinese if he goes with a dog from Tibet.

crin63
11-07-2008, 03:59 PM
No love for Fox.

Stimulus package is so gun owners can stock up on guns and ammo without affecting their budgets at home. :coffee:

hjmick
11-07-2008, 04:00 PM
Stimulus package is so gun owners can stock up on guns and ammo without affecting their budgets at home. :coffee:

Works for me.

hjmick
11-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Oh yeah, and he took a potshot at Nacy Reagan.

"I have spoken to all of them who are living, I didn’t want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any séances."

Cute.

krisy
11-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Oh yeah, and he took a potshot at Nacy Reagan.

"I have spoken to all of them who are living, I didn’t want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any séances."

Cute.

I thought that was pretty tasteless and unpresidential considering she is recovering from a broken hip.

hjmick
11-07-2008, 04:25 PM
I thought that was pretty tasteless and unpresidential considering she is recovering from a broken hip.

It certainly does not lend itself to building bridges of bipartisanship.

Yurt
11-07-2008, 04:27 PM
obama is a thug

Mr. P
11-07-2008, 04:36 PM
obama is a thug

Well, ya just can't hide yer "true" color. Ya think the left will see the color it really is with their eyes wide shut? Maybe some will..in about 2 yrs.

krisy
11-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Well,it seems the great one realised what a rude comment he made about Nancy Reagan....he called and apologized to her

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1108/Obama_apologizes_to_Nancy_Reagan.html

off to a great start,making fun of old ladies,first ladies at that

Yurt
11-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Well,it seems the great one realised what a rude comment he made about Nancy Reagan....he called and apologized to her

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/1108/Obama_apologizes_to_Nancy_Reagan.html

off to a great start,making fun of old ladies,first ladies at that

was it one of the apologies like...i am sorry a@#$hole

stephanie
11-07-2008, 10:07 PM
if this little man-boy didn't have low class, he wouldn't have any class at all..

we have a punk as our President..and a brainless dummy as a Vice President..

I bet the rest of world is laughing it's ass off at us..