PDA

View Full Version : Split from "No Hidden Agenda..."

retiredman
11-07-2008, 07:48 PM
I guess when your OP is so moronic that nobody seems inclined to comment upon it after six hours, posting a reply that consists only of a moronic smilie must seem like the best face saving gesture you could come up with, eh?

fucking pathetic from the creepy internet stalker.

Kathianne
11-07-2008, 08:38 PM
I guess when your OP is so moronic that nobody seems inclined to comment upon it after six hours, posting a reply that consists only of a moronic smilie must seem like the best face saving gesture you could come up with, eh?

Who is stalking whom?

Yurt
11-07-2008, 09:08 PM
don't upset mfm, he will threaten your home

Yurt
11-07-2008, 09:11 PM

:lol:

SIX replies in this thread

and stop daydreaming about me stalking you, i can't stop you from having your homosexual fantasies about me, but i will and can stop your threats cold.

Kathianne
11-07-2008, 09:18 PM
so...you are saying that there were actually NO voters who voted for McCain simply because Obama was black?

GMAFB

LOL! Give me a freaking break. Not going there, if between the two of us there was a contest for bias, you'd win, hands down.

retiredman
11-07-2008, 09:20 PM
LOL! Give me a freaking break. Not going there, if between the two of us there was a contest for bias, you'd win, hands down.

YOU said my suggestion that some whites voted against Obama simply because he was black was BS.

Defend that assertion or retract it.

retiredman
11-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Who is stalking whom?

Unlike him, I have not sought out information as to his real identity and his actual place of emploment...so the answer to your question would be: yurt is stalking me.

but no doubt, you are so personally invested in this tiff that you will ignore your "moderator" status and side with the stalker.

Kathianne
11-07-2008, 09:24 PM
YOU said my suggestion that some whites voted against Obama simply because he was black was BS.

Defend that assertion or retract it.

Some, a few, a minority, a preacher, what have you. Seriously, I don't take you anymore in that direction. You are a fraud, charlatan, loser, poseur. Anything thrown by you is subject to ridicule. Anything you post, ditto. Those that respond to you, well all up for grabs.

You've threatened, blasphemed, hurt those that tried to befriend you. You sir, are the stench from Satan.

retiredman
11-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Some, a few, a minority, a preacher, what have you. Seriously, I don't take you anymore in that direction. You are a fraud, charlatan, loser, poseur. Anything thrown by you is subject to ridicule. Anything you post, ditto. Those that respond to you, well all up for grabs.

You've threatened, blasphemed, hurt those that tried to befriend you. You sir, are the stench from Satan.

so .... you cannot defend your own words? why not be woman enough to admit that?

and I have NEVER intentionally hurt ANYONE who tried to befriend me. That is simply a lie.

Kathianne
11-07-2008, 09:28 PM
so .... you cannot defend your own words? why not be woman enough to admit that?

and I have NEVER intentionally hurt ANYONE who tried to befriend me. That is simply a lie.

BS, you have too, but we've both been wrong in derailing the thread. I'm moving all of our OT stuff to cage.

Yurt
11-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Unlike him, I have not sought out information as to his real identity and his actual place of emploment...so the answer to your question would be: yurt is stalking me.

but no doubt, you are so personally invested in this tiff that you will ignore your "moderator" status and side with the stalker.

that is not the definition of stalking moron...

if someone plays a guessing game on the internet...i am UCC, interim pastor, in a church (in maine) with the best or most stained glass windows this side of the mississippi....

then don't be surprised if people ask you if your church, like other maine ucc churches, has a website that displays your sermons...NOTE: i asked you

hardly stalking

and btw, i suggest you read up on the laws regarding THREATS. also, your accusations of stalking are unfounded, untrue and really a deflection...the accusations don't even come close to stalking, offline or online.

next

retiredman
11-07-2008, 09:32 PM
BS, you have too

provide proof or retract.

retiredman
11-07-2008, 09:36 PM

that is not the definition of stalking moron...

if someone plays a guessing game on the internet...i am UCC, interim pastor, in a church (in maine) with the best or most stained glass windows this side of the mississippi....

then don't be surprised if people ask you if your church, like other maine ucc churches, has a website that displays your sermons...NOTE: i asked you

hardly stalking

and btw, i suggest you read up on the laws regarding THREATS. also, your accusations of stalking are unfounded, untrue and really a deflection...the accusations don't even come close to stalking, offline or online.

next

my attorney says otherwise. I have never threatened you. I merely stated that IF - IF - IF - you harmed me in real life, that I would retaliate. the IF part is all up to you, yurt. IF you have big balls and want to fuck with me, go ahead. IF you are smart, and realize that internet arguments should probably NOT spill over into the real world, you will desist. your call.

Kathianne
11-07-2008, 09:42 PM
my attorney says otherwise. I have never threatened you. I merely stated that IF - IF - IF - you harmed me in real life, that I would retaliate. the IF part is all up to you, yurt. IF you have big balls and want to fuck with me, go ahead. IF you are smart, and realize that internet arguments should probably NOT spill over into the real world, you will desist. your call.

Interesting you contacted 'your attorney.' Time to back off bucko.

Yurt
11-07-2008, 09:43 PM

then your attorney is a dumbass...maybe i should post all of your pm threats on the board? ah, pretty soon, it won't matter what you think about board rules....

hypo:

if i know who you are in real life and expose all your posts here to your church, your family, whatever....no crime, no defamation and no amount of physical force is justified in response to such.

you threatening physical violence to my person and my home, IF i do such is possibly a crime and that you did such over the internet might make it also a federal crime...i would tread lightly from here on out if i were you.

retiredman
11-07-2008, 09:45 PM
then your attorney is a dumbass...maybe i should post all of your pm threats on the board? ah, pretty soon, it won't matter what you think about board rules....

hypo:

if i know who you are in real life and expose all your posts here to your church, your family, whatever....no crime, no defamation and no amount of physical force is justified in response to such.

you threatening physical violence to my person and my home, IF i do such is possibly a crime and that you did such over the internet might make it also a federal crime...i would tread lightly from here on out if i were you.

like I said, if you actually harm, me, I will retaliate. that is not a threat, it is a promise.

Yurt
11-08-2008, 01:22 AM
like I said, if you actually harm, me, I will retaliate. that is not a threat, it is a promise.

your only "harm" that you have expressed worry over...is your rep

that does not give you a self defense of violence, nor a threat of violence to my home.

your pm's to me continue to be recorded.

your personal threats and your knowledge of where i live cause me to believe you mean myself and my home/family imminent harm...i am afraid of you, you have a military background and resources i do not understand and your threats that you can destroy me, cause me extreme fear. i fear for my family because of your threats.

go one step further, and you will REAP WHAT YOU SOW

retiredman
11-08-2008, 01:06 PM
your only "harm" that you have expressed worry over...is your rep

you have threatened to contact my employer, my conference and the local police force. Those sorts of threats can impact my ability to earn a living and provide for my family.

It is really exceptionally creepy that you would take a quarrel on a political message board on the internet and, because of it, threaten to harm my real world reputation and my ability to earn a living.

You need to step back a bit and think if this is really a mature, wise, mentally healthy road you are travelling down.

Yurt
11-08-2008, 01:18 PM
more lies from mfm...claiming i am the one to take this internet squabble into the "real" world...absolutely not true as mfm is the one who threatened me with physical violence and then and only then did i mention that such threats should be brought to the attention of the police...he is making stuff up...and i only mentioned his employer after he dared me to, i have told him repeatedly i have no desire to do such, but he keeps begging for it...lets see who took this internet bullshit into the real world

DARE you.

YOu are the one who stalked me and determined my name and my place of employment. If you care to act on the information you have acquired due to your swtaqlking activities, I can only say, "bring it on" motherfucker. bring it on. YOu may walk into the state of Maine, but you'll leave on a fucking gurney.

like I said...do your worst, but be prepared to defend your self and your home and your livelihood against my very best.

Quote:
come to Maine and we'll see how well YOU can "live" with it. be my guest. I DARE you.

really pathetic

but no surprise from the evil person from maine who is deluded with satanic thoughts

Yurt
11-08-2008, 01:31 PM
given that mfm has escalated this silly internet squabble into threatening my person, my home/family and my livelihood, there really is no reason to have further discussions with this fanatical, violent, obsessed person from maine.

Today, 10:06 AM
Remove user from ignore listmanfrommaine
This message is hidden because manfrommaine is on your ignore list.

nobody needs that shit and this board certainly doesn't need it

retiredman
11-08-2008, 01:32 PM
do I have your permission to post the text of PM's where you have asked me for the phone number of my church (my employer) and where you have asked me for information about my local police station and where yolu have threatened to contact the maine conference of the UCC?

As I have said...if you do me harm, I will do you harm. That is not a threat. it is a promise. stay our of my real life and I will stay out of yours. Again....

It is really exceptionally creepy that you would take a quarrel on a political message board on the internet and, because of it, threaten to harm my real world reputation and my ability to earn a living.

You need to step back a bit and think if this is really a mature, wise, mentally healthy road you are travelling down.

manu1959
11-08-2008, 01:39 PM
given that mfm has escalated this silly internet squabble into threatening my person, my home/family and my livelihood, there really is no reason to have further discussions with this fanatical, violent, obsessed person from maine.

Today, 10:06 AM
Remove user from ignore listmanfrommaine
This message is hidden because manfrommaine is on your ignore list.

nobody needs that shit and this board certainly doesn't need it

good decission......more people should follow your example.....

Yurt
11-08-2008, 01:43 PM
good decission......more people should follow your example.....

very true

what is really pathetic about him is that he claims i threatened to tell his employer about this posts here and the police...what the liar doesn't tell people is that i never said anything about that until he repeatedly kept saying:

i dare you, you pussy

so i told him to provide the info as i didn't want to disappoint him

but, alas, i digress and since he is on ignore I will not give fanatical, obsessed internet stalkers like him a thought.

i should have followed your choice days ago manu

retiredman
11-08-2008, 02:22 PM
the fact remains yurt: you are the one who stalked me on the internet. you are the one who found my employer. I have never taken any steps to locate the real you. I warn you again...do not take actions that would harm me.

crin63
11-08-2008, 02:30 PM
you have threatened to contact my employer, my conference and the local police force. Those sorts of threats can impact my ability to earn a living and provide for my family.

If exposure to your conduct threatens your ability to make a living, wouldn't that imply willful misconduct on your part?

I'm thinking that if you acted as a pastor should act you would have nothing to worry about. Since you seem worried you must be doing something wrong.

Yurt
11-08-2008, 02:35 PM
If exposure to your conduct threatens your ability to make a living, wouldn't that imply willful misconduct on your part?

I'm thinking that if you acted as a pastor should act you would have nothing to worry about. Since you seem worried you must be doing something wrong.

exactly...he begged me to tell his employer, said if i did not that i was a nutless pussy...maybe he really wants someone to "out" his behavior on this board. you would think that someone who lives such a big lie would not give out so much personal information to the public...that he mentioned his church's windows on the internet leads me to believe he subconsciously wants someone to tell his church about his public comments on this board.

what is truly sick about him, is that he somehow feels it is ok to threaten my family, but it is not ok for his employer to find out about his public posts.

after he begged for it

retiredman
11-08-2008, 02:40 PM
what is truly sick about him, is that he somehow feels it is ok to threaten my family, but it is not ok for his employer to find out about his public posts.

stop it. I never threatened your family..that is a lie.

Kathianne
11-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Again, going too far, even for the cage.