PDA

View Full Version : DEA/CIA Complicit In International Drug Trafficking

Psychoblues
11-08-2008, 04:08 AM
No shit, Sherlock?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Source: Agence France-Presse

DEA complicit in drug trade, says Morales
Agence France-Presse
Published: Thursday November 6, 2008

Morales says evidence will be presented to President Obama

Bolivian leader Evo Morales on Thursday accused the US government of encouraging drug-trafficking as he explained his decision to banish the US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).

Morales, a staunch opponent of the Washington government, said the staff from the US agency had three months to prepare to leave the country, because "the DEA did not respect the police, or even the (Bolivian) armed forces."

"The worst thing is, it did not fight drug trafficking; It encouraged it," the Bolivian leader said, adding that he had "quite a bit of evidence" backing up his charges.

Presidential Minister Juan Ramon Quintana presented a series of documents and press clippings at a news conference, which he described as "object data" that had influenced Morales' decision to suspend DEA activities last week.

Quintana said Morales was ready to present the evidence to incoming US president Barack Obama "to prove the illegality, abuse and arrogance of the DEA in Bolivia."....................................

More: http://rawstory.com/news/2008/DEA_encouraged_drug_trade_says_Morales_1106.html

President Obama will certainly address this issue in most haste mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a bunch of freakin' jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

5stringJeff
11-08-2008, 09:08 AM
The War on Drugs is a losing effort. We should not be funding any sort of international drug interdiction programs.

manu1959
11-08-2008, 01:03 PM
we should leave and cut off any foreign aid......they obviously don't want us there...lets put the dea agents on american streets and invest our funds in america.....let boliva solve its own problems...

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 03:58 PM
'Zactly, Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The War on Drugs is a losing effort. We should not be funding any sort of international drug interdiction programs.

But, as long as they're not messin' with my Busch, wtf should I care about it?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathianne
11-09-2008, 04:02 PM
we should leave and cut off any foreign aid......they obviously don't want us there...lets put the dea agents on american streets and invest our funds in america.....let boliva solve its own problems...

Agree with you and Jeff. Get the hell out and stop the attempts to make everyone healthy, wealthy, and wise. That is one's choice. Pull out any people we have down there and cut off monies being spent.

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 08:47 AM
WTF does "healthy, wealthy and wise" have to do with it, Kat?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Agree with you and Jeff. Get the hell out and stop the attempts to make everyone healthy, wealthy, and wise. That is one's choice. Pull out any people we have down there and cut off monies being spent.

Please enlighten us?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues