PDA

View Full Version : Osama's SS invades Chicago

namvet
11-08-2008, 01:05 PM
President-elect Barack Obama's Chicago neighborhood has become a very different place to live now that Secret Service agents have turned the once easy-going area into a virtual fortress to protect the next president, The Times of London reported.
Assassination fears surrounding Obama, codenamed "Renegade" by his security on the campaign trail, mean that he may become the most heavily guarded president in history. After months of shaking hands with strangers, the President-elect delivered his victory speech from behind bulletproof glass in Chicago's Grant Park.

a fortress. like maybe another Chancellery???? http://www.lindberghkidnappinghoax.com/ss.jpg who's SS ????

link (link)

Hull
11-08-2008, 02:02 PM
There's already been two assassination plots against his life. I doubt that's going to be all. Just my guess. But I'd warn anyone that's inclined to talk about this issue, be extremely careful what you say. The liberals are going to be especially rabid about protecting their messiah. I fear you could be looking at jail time simply for the slip of a few key strokes.

Oh, by the way namvet, I liked your can't give a damn gif so well I had to find one for myself, same but different. :)

namvet
11-08-2008, 02:37 PM
There's already been two assassination plots against his life. I doubt that's going to be all. Just my guess. But I'd warn anyone that's inclined to talk about this issue, be extremely careful what you say. The liberals are going to be especially rabid about protecting their messiah. I fear you could be looking at jail time simply for the slip of a few key strokes.

Oh, by the way namvet, I liked your can't give a damn gif so well I had to find one for myself, same but different. :)

maybe you should be be extremely careful what you say. its true free speech is now in danger. if I wanted to shoot him I'd have to wait in line. and i hate long lines. im to old for jail. i always let someone else do the dirty work.
.....the liberal can't protect themselves let alone Hitler. its their nature to trimble. fuck em
......yeah thats a nice sig. you can have my bigger one if you want.

YamiB.
11-09-2008, 07:48 PM
I think that perhaps you should consider changing your name to Godwin.

gabosaurus
11-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Sounds almost like Crawford, Texas.

namvet
11-09-2008, 09:04 PM
I think that perhaps you should consider changing your name to Godwin.

press 1 for english

YamiB.
11-09-2008, 09:25 PM
press 1 for english

I'm guessing you mean that you don't get my reference? Godwin's law refers to the high probability of references to Hitler and the Nazi's coming up in internet debates. It is often also connected with the logical fallacy of connecting people or ideas with Hitler or the Nazis rather than using actual arguments against them.

namvet
11-09-2008, 09:42 PM
I'm guessing you mean that you don't get my reference? Godwin's law refers to the high probability of references to Hitler and the Nazi's coming up in internet debates. It is often also connected with the logical fallacy of connecting people or ideas with Hitler or the Nazis rather than using actual arguments against them.

see??? speaking english is easy. IF you try.

bullypulpit
11-13-2008, 02:34 PM

Your reference isn't the only thing that escapes him. :laugh2: