PDA

View Full Version : 'Thy kingdom come' through Obama

-Cp
11-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Obama's campaign headquarters in Lake City, Fla., has posted a victory sign in its window stating, "To God be the glory. Great things he has done. Obama. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done."

http://www.wnd.com/images/Obamacampaignposter1.jpg

The sign, prominently posted in the front window, is visible from the street. As WND reported, some of Obama's supporters have regarded him as a Messiah figure, heralding a new age.

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a powerful Chicago-based political figure associated with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and other long-time associates of Obama, told a crowd in February the Illinois Democrat's rise to power is a sign the Messiah is coming soon.

"You are the instruments that God is going to use to bring about universal change, and that is why Barack has captured the youth," Farrakhan said. "And he has involved young people in a political process that they didn't care anything about. That's a sign. When the Messiah speaks, the youth will hear, and the Messiah is absolutely speaking.

"Brothers and sisters," the Nation of Islam leader said, "Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

WND also previously reported a website called " Is Barack Obama the Messiah?" captured the wave of euphoria that followed the senator's remarkable rise.

The website is topped by an Obama quote strategically ripped from a Jan. 7 speech at Dartmouth College just before the New Hampshire Primary in which he told students, "… a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama."

WND also reported talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh criticized Democrats who compared Obama to Jesus and Gov. Sarah Palin to Pontius Pilate.

"I know Jesus Christ. I pray to Jesus Christ all the time," said Limbaugh." I study what Jesus Christ did and said all the time, and let me tell you something, Barack Obama, you are no Jesus Christ."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80294

11-09-2008, 09:54 AM
And they say we are whacked....

stephanie
11-09-2008, 10:00 AM
this cult thing they have with the little Marxist is................damn scary..:eek: