PDA

View Full Version : another commie sub disaster

namvet
11-09-2008, 11:01 AM
its just a Q of time before 1 of these turns into a mushroom cloud. of course Putin will blame us

Twenty people suffocated to death and another 21 were hospitalized after a Russian nuclear submarine's fire safety system failed during a test run in the Sea of Japan.

soviet disaster (soviet disaster)

OCA
11-09-2008, 11:42 AM
its just a Q of time before 1 of these turns into a mushroom cloud. of course Putin will blame us

soviet disaster (soviet disaster)

Would be correct if this were pre 1989 lol.

namvet
11-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Would be correct if this were pre 1989 lol.

spoken like a true Marxists.

OCA
11-09-2008, 12:11 PM
spoken like a true Marxists.

Boring and unintelligent.

namvet
11-09-2008, 12:13 PM
their still using 1970's technology. the North sea still glows in the dark.

OCA
11-09-2008, 12:57 PM
their still using 1970's technology. the North sea still glows in the dark.

How in the fuck would a non-serving chickenhawk such as yourself know?

retiredman
11-09-2008, 01:04 PM
actually, the akula class has a pretty modern 1990's reactor design. this problem was strictly one having to do with their fire suppression system - halon, I presume - which went off during a test. there were no reactor problems at all.

namvet
11-09-2008, 01:11 PM
How in the fuck would a non-serving chickenhawk such as yourself know?

oh tracking Russian subs. indetifying types, turn counts and prop cavitation to get types. the usual.

retiredman
11-09-2008, 01:14 PM
oh tracking Russian subs. indetifying types, turn counts and prop cavitation to get types. the usual.

you were an ST?

when was the last time you tracked an Akula?

OCA
11-09-2008, 01:21 PM

LMFAO! You read some Tom Clancy novels!:laugh2:

OCA
11-09-2008, 01:22 PM
you were an ST?

when was the last time you tracked an Akula?

When he was at the theatre.

namvet
11-09-2008, 02:04 PM
When he was at the theatre.

where your watch faggot movies ?????:laugh2::laugh2:

someday when old and your gay grandson ask what did you do it the war??? you can say, well I clean stools and urinals, jacked off officers and shoveled shit in Louisiana :laugh2:

say that was a low blow about the faiders. but then again you are a low blower :coffee:

namvet
11-09-2008, 02:07 PM
LMFAO! You read some Tom Clancy novels!:laugh2:

so tell us all about your great naval epics faggot. got any???? who's your your favorite admiral???? horn blower ???:laugh2: or did they peek up your dress to see what you you really are????

Said1
11-09-2008, 02:10 PM
so tell us all about your great naval epics faggot. got any???? who's your your favorite admiral???? horn blower ???:laugh2: or did they peek up your dress to see what you you really are????

Why don't you answer mm questions?

namvet
11-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Why don't you answer mm questions?

he's kinda busy right now giving OCA a blow job. that's why I have him on ignore. ok with you?????

Said1
11-09-2008, 02:21 PM
he's kinda busy right now giving OCA a blow job. that's why I have him on ignore. ok with you?????

Ok. Homo.

namvet
11-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Ok. Homo.

your welcome faggot. you gonna fit right

Said1
11-09-2008, 02:30 PM
your welcome faggot. you gonna fit right

So who else is gay. Me, you, OCA, MM, LN, 5stingJeff, Bully, did I miss anyone?

namvet
11-09-2008, 02:45 PM
So who else is gay. Me, you, OCA, MM, LN, 5stingJeff, Bully, did I miss anyone?

one must do one's own homework. you trolling for gays???? myself im a happily married man. count me out???? good luck. and good hunting

Said1
11-09-2008, 02:47 PM
one must do one's own homework. you trolling for gays???? myself im a happily married man. count me out???? good luck. and good hunting

Sorry. I just thought with all your references to homosexual sex, I thought you had LOTS experience. You should be careful about that in the future, people might think you're gay.

OCA
11-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Sorry. I just thought with all your references to homosexual sex, I thought you had LOTS experience. You should be careful about that in the future, people might think you're gay.

Said, no reason to even screw with this retard anymore, he just might be the dumbest bastard we've ever had and that includes Acts!

namvet
11-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Said, no reason to even screw with this retard anymore, he just might be the dumbest bastard we've ever had and that includes Acts!

I can't hold a candle to you asswipe :lol:

namvet
11-09-2008, 03:08 PM

I say what ever i damned well please. :coffee:

Hobbit
11-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Two things

1. I can't say with confidence what kind of technology Russian Akula class subs use, but what I can say is that the article stated that it was the fire suppression system. As MFM said, it was most likely halon gas, which is what our Navy uses. It's a heavier than air gas that suffocates the fire...and everyone in the room if it's released accidentally.

2. Nuclear reactors cannot explode like bombs (to the best of our knowledge). They use a lower grade of fissile material, making the reaction easier to control. The only way they'd get a mushroom cloud is if they put weapons grade stuff in their reactor, which is both stupid (as it WOULD explode) and a horrendous waste of money.

retiredman
11-09-2008, 03:14 PM
I say what ever i damned well please. :coffee:

and you avoid answering simple questions. Were you, or were you not a sonar tech? When was the last time you tracked an Akula? And why do you think that a submarine that is built in the mid 90's and is equipped with new generation reactors is using technology from the 70's?

and when does a Nam vet get to spend a lot of time in the north sea?

And have you ever seen the ocean actually glow in the dark? I have. here's a hint: it ain't because of nuclear radiation! :lol:

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Exactly, mfm. nueteredvet likes to parade around with his self described military medals hanging around his neck but all that can be bought in many pawn shops and retailers close to military installations.

and you avoid answering simple questions. Were you, or were you not a sonar tech? When was the last time you tracked an Akula? And why do you think that a submarine that is built in the mid 90's and is equipped with new generation reactors is using technology from the 70's?

and when does a Nam vet get to spend a lot of time in the north sea?

And have you ever seen the ocean actually glow in the dark? I have. here's a hint: it ain't because of nuclear radiation! :lol:

That, and he just loves to talk about homosexual activities to which he is clearly drawn. Maybe he's pulled a few U-turns under the covers with his submarine bunk mates?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

namvet
11-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Two things

1. I can't say with confidence what kind of technology Russian Akula class subs use, but what I can say is that the article stated that it was the fire suppression system. As MFM said, it was most likely halon gas, which is what our Navy uses. It's a heavier than air gas that suffocates the fire...and everyone in the room if it's released accidentally.

2. Nuclear reactors cannot explode like bombs (to the best of our knowledge). They use a lower grade of fissile material, making the reaction easier to control. The only way they'd get a mushroom cloud is if they put weapons grade stuff in their reactor, which is both stupid (as it WOULD explode) and a horrendous waste of money.

accident record. really bad
and it was feared that an uncontrolled chain reaction might start.

link (link)

gabosaurus
11-09-2008, 08:37 PM
How many of you cheered and celebrated when those 20 people died?

Said1
11-09-2008, 08:45 PM

Oh I did. I danced too. Country Joe sang it best "the only good commie is the one that's dead'. :rolleyes:

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 06:45 AM
I sing and dance fairly often, gabby.

But I didn't sing and dance when I heard about that tragedy. I don't suppose you did either. There are some sickos that probably did. Such is life in a convoluted society.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Psychoblues