PDA

View Full Version : O'Donnell, Sheen Back 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

stephanie
03-22-2007, 06:32 PM
Some sick pukes will do anything to make money.

Stars Cite Movie As Evidence Of Government Conspiracy

Andrew Kirtzman
Reporting

(CBS) NEW YORK A controversial new film about 9/11 is raising eyebrows, not only for its content, but also for the people involved in the project: Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen.

The sitcom actor and talk show hostess have both become spokespeople for the 9/11 conspiracy movement.

"If the government is lying about flight 93, is it hard to believe the rest is a lie?" That line can be heard on the video "Loose Change," which has been floating around the Internet for years, but now Sheen is in talks with Magnolia Pictures to narrate a new version of the video and redistribute it.

Sheen believes the government may have been behind the attacks, and said so in a recent interview.

"I have a hard time believing a fireball traveled down the elevator over 1100 feet, and still had the explosive energy to destroy the lobby as it was described," Sheen said on "The Alex Jones Show."

Meanwhile, O'Donnell has been using her Web site to reprint excerpts from the 9/11 conspiracy site, Whatreallyhappened.com.

The conspiracy theorists believe that the government blew up the twin towers and covered up the evidence by making it appear that commercial airplanes flew into the buildings. They also believe al-Qaida had nothing to do with the attacks. "I know it's hard to imagine the government would intentionally murder almost 3000 innocent people, but once you begin to accept that possibility you can never go back to the 19 Arabs," the movie's narrator goes on to say.

James Meigs is Editor in Chief of Popular Mechanics magazine, which published a book debunking the conspiracy theories put forth in the film and online. He says "Loose Change" has no merit whatsoever.

"It is a brilliantly patched-together stew of all kinds of misconceptions, misquotes and real mistakes about how things really worked on that day," said Meigs.

Magnolia Films founder Mark Cuban, who also owns the Dallas Mavericks, said they're also looking for a film telling the other side of the story, saying "we like controversial subjects."

http://wcbstv.com/local/local_story_081173332.html

There's a video clip of this at their site..

Gaffer
03-22-2007, 10:07 PM
The nuts are out trying to recruit. It's amazing how warped these people can become. They have read way to much fantasy and seen too many movies.

5stringJeff
03-23-2007, 06:48 PM
How anyone could take Rosie O'Donnell seriously is beyond me.

krisy
03-23-2007, 08:49 PM
I was flipping channels today and came across one of those celebrity shows. They said that Rosie and that blond on The View have been getting into it regularly. I think Elizabeth is her name. Apparently Elizabeth is conservative and Rosie likes to try to steamroll her. AT least someone on that show has the "balls" to try and shut her up. Barbara Wa Wa sue doesn't

krisy
03-23-2007, 08:54 PM
All right,these people are definitely nuts!! I just heard a tape of Charlie Sheen on Hannity and Colmes. He says "something" just doesn't look right when the plane hit the south tower. What in the heck is he talking about? A plane hit a building....right in front of thousands of peoples eyes. What in reality didn't look right was the fact that.....a plane was flying into a building,Charlie...geese

Gaffer
03-23-2007, 10:00 PM
sheen is looking for an oscar for narrating that piece of shit film. Hell if al bore can do it so can he. we need a nationwide boycott of everything that comes out of hollywood.

Hobbit
03-23-2007, 10:13 PM
I was flipping channels today and came across one of those celebrity shows. They said that Rosie and that blond on The View have been getting into it regularly. I think Elizabeth is her name. Apparently Elizabeth is conservative and Rosie likes to try to steamroll her. AT least someone on that show has the "balls" to try and shut her up. Barbara Wa Wa sue doesn't

Elizabeth Hassleback. She tries and tries and tries to stand up for herself, but she's usually just a little too meek. She's essentially their pet conservative. I really feel for her and admire her for sticking it out that long.

Gaffer
03-23-2007, 10:23 PM
I could never go on a show with o'donnell I would strangler her right in front of the camera. Then immediate go into rehab. Isn't that the liberal way of going into a church to seek sanctuary.

Abbey Marie
03-23-2007, 11:39 PM
-
You can't really blame Sheen for wanting to make a few bucks. Those hookers aren't free, ya know.

http://webpages.charter.net/mdaviddegrand/morons.jpg

http://www.janetjewelry.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/TNM.jpg

krisy
03-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Elizabeth Hassleback. She tries and tries and tries to stand up for herself, but she's usually just a little too meek. She's essentially their pet conservative. I really feel for her and admire her for sticking it out that long.

Interesting....they put a pretty,meek,young,mild mannered on as a conservative to go up against the rest of the Butch/bulldog so called women on the show. I gotta hand it to her too tho. Poor girl,Rosie is probably beating the crap out of her in the back after the show.

I just thought of a great addition to their show....Ann Coulter!!

Like her or not,she could take Rosie down in a sec,debating on politics that is. Rosie would snap her like a twig if they got into a fist fight:laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-24-2007, 11:27 AM
I find the left wing nutcases no harder to follow than the right wing nutcases. Both sides have presented some equally preposterous theories.
The only truth is that Bush f*cked up the whole thing, then used it for political capital.

krisy
03-24-2007, 02:09 PM
I find the left wing nutcases no harder to follow than the right wing nutcases. Both sides have presented some equally preposterous theories.
The only truth is that Bush f*cked up the whole thing, then used it for political capital.

Thanks for the brilliant insight,I will be pondering it for the rest of the day