PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Blamed By The US Secret Service Over Death Threats Against Barack Obama

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 05:07 PM
I thank God every day for Senator John McCain having personally instructed her ignorant Alaskan hillbilly ass to tone it down!!!!!! This is the kind of shit for imbeciles and true unAmericans to get all excited about and start threatening the lives and well being of the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fortunately, we now know who many of these chickenshits are and who represents them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Tim Shipman in Washington
Last Updated: 4:04PM GMT 08 Nov 2008

Sarah Palin's attacks on Barack Obama's patriotism provoked a spike in death threats against the future president, Secret Service agents revealed during the final weeks of the campaign.

The Republican vice presidential candidate attracted criticism for accusing Mr Obama of "palling around with terrorists", citing his association with the sixties radical William Ayers.

The attacks provoked a near lynch mob atmosphere at her rallies, with supporters yelling "terrorist" and "kill him" until the McCain campaign ordered her to tone down the rhetoric.

But it has now emerged that her demagogic tone may have unintentionally encouraged white supremacists to go even further.

The Secret Service warned the Obama family in mid October that they had seen a dramatic increase in the number of threats against the Democratic candidate, coinciding with Mrs Palin's attacks........................................... .................

More: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/sarahpalin/3405336/Sarah-Palin-blamed-by-the-US-Secret-Service-for-death-threats-against-Barack-Obama.html

* Bold emphasis by me

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

stephanie
11-09-2008, 05:19 PM
:laugh2:

oh good gawd.. we are going to hear shit like this for the next four years..just replace Sarah Palin with the next person..

this is just the beginning, you are not going to be able to say ANYTHING against the little Marxist, or he will probably send out his henchmen to come break your kneecaps..

after I post this, I probably better come back and erase it..:scared:

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 05:23 PM
So, you don't think the United States Secret Service should be able to adequately respond to and eliminate threats to our President, stevie?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

oh good gawd.. we are going to hear shit like this for the next four years..just replace Sarah Palin with the next person..

this is just the beginning, you are not going to be able to say ANYTHING against the little Marxist, or he will probably send out his henchmen to come break your kneecaps..

I'll buy you another Cape Cod, anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Cp
11-09-2008, 05:33 PM

If they have Bush no longer to blame, they'll shift that to Palin..

emmett
11-09-2008, 05:37 PM
I thank God every day for Senator John McCain having personally instructed her ignorant Alaskan hillbilly ass to tone it down!!!!!! This is the kind of shit for imbeciles and true unAmericans to get all excited about and start threatening the lives and well being of the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fortunately, we now know who many of these chickenshits are and who represents them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Palin's attacks on Barack Obama's patriotism provoked a spike in death threats against the future president, Secret Service agents revealed during the final weeks of the campaign.

The Republican vice presidential candidate attracted criticism for accusing Mr Obama of "palling around with terrorists", citing his association with the sixties radical William Ayers.

The attacks provoked a near lynch mob atmosphere at her rallies, with supporters yelling "terrorist" and "kill him" until the McCain campaign ordered her to tone down the rhetoric.

But it has now emerged that her demagogic tone may have unintentionally encouraged white supremacists to go even further.

The Secret Service warned the Obama family in mid October that they had seen a dramatic increase in the number of threats against the Democratic candidate, coinciding with Mrs Palin's attacks........................................... .................

More: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/sarahpalin/3405336/Sarah-Palin-blamed-by-the-US-Secret-Service-for-death-threats-against-Barack-Obama.html

* Bold emphasis by me

Ah.....Psycho! Yoo-hoo.......Psycho! Wake up dude! PSYCHO! WAKE UP!!!

If anything has caused this irrational behavior by some quack(s) out there who would befell hatred on a president for associations with KNOWN terrorists, IT WAS BARACK OBAMA HIMSELF!!!!!

He was pals with Ayers! That's it....plain and simple. Only a shallow......VERY shallow mind would believe his story that Ayers was just"a guy in the neighborhood". I know good and well someone as well informed as yourself does not believe that shit!

Or............... do you?

-Cp
11-09-2008, 05:40 PM

* Bold emphasis by me

Give me a break.

Perhaps it was Obama’s ties to terrorists that prompted the threats.

Sitarro
11-09-2008, 05:41 PM
I would have to see actual Secret Service reports to believe any of this crap. This post, as all of sych's posts, is a joke, worthless, garbage, shit. Have another case of that piss water you call beer and watch another redneck mud race Mississippi dog boy.

stephanie
11-09-2008, 05:48 PM
look at the hanging Bush effigies and signs saying to kill President Bush at their stupid parades they have..

yet the SS is supposedly all worked up over Sarah Palin saying that the little Marxist hung around with terrorist...and that was getting people ALL WORKED UP...give me a friggin break...

Ayers is a terrorist..he is a unabashed, proud, domestic terrorist..

leave it to Psycho to drag something up from the bottom of the shit barrel..:coffee:

manu1959
11-09-2008, 06:44 PM
can you say malcom x .....

Kathianne
11-09-2008, 07:02 PM
can you say malcom x .....

I was thinking the same. Malcolm sort of mellowed out at the end, relatively.

manu1959
11-09-2008, 07:03 PM
I was thinking the same. Malcolm sort of mellowed out at the end, relatively.

yep and his own people took him out for mellowing.....

Kathianne
11-09-2008, 07:07 PM
yep and his own people took him out for mellowing.....

Well certain of his own people. Louis Farrakhan comes to mind.

manu1959
11-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Well certain of his own people. Louis Farrakhan comes to mind.

nation of islam has some high standards they hold people too.....

Kathianne
11-09-2008, 07:18 PM
nation of islam has some high standards they hold people too.....

And those are some of the 'peaceful ones.' Sigh.

Mr. P
11-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Give me a break.

Perhaps it was Obama’s ties to terrorists that prompted the threats.

Damn! IF that's a five line signature you got there CP, I'm putting my old one back up!

namvet
11-09-2008, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=Psychoblues;321217]I thank God every day for Senator John McCain having personally instructed her ignorant Alaskan hillbilly ass to tone it down!!!!!! This is the kind of shit for imbeciles and true unAmericans to get all excited about and start threatening the lives and well being of the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fortunately, we now know who many of these chickenshits are and who represents them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* Bold emphasis by me

Neo-Nazis 'planned to assassinate Obama wearing top hats and white tuxedoes'

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/28/article-1081049-0244265B000005DC-657_224x373.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/28/article-1081049-02444BB1000005DC-742_224x373.jpg

the insurgency has begun

:salute::beer::clap::beer::salute:

Mr. P
11-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Just another attempt to assassinate Sarah Palin. Even after the election it shows just how damn scared of her they really are. That's the only news I see in this so called news report.

Kathianne
11-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Just another attempt to assassinate Sarah Palin. Even after the election it shows just how damn scared of her they really are. That's the only news I see in this so called news report.

I guess they just haven't realized they won and the other side lost. Maybe tomorrow? :coffee:

Mr. P
11-09-2008, 08:24 PM
I guess they just haven't realized they won and the other side lost. Maybe tomorrow? :coffee:

I wish that were the case..I see a new tactic by the left that started in 2000. That is : Relentlessly attack the personal character, belittle, create false stories and controversy of the opponent until we win. I think they'll do this to Palin for the next four years in the hope of destroying her in the mind of the voter before she ever has a chance to run.

Kathianne
11-09-2008, 08:30 PM
I wish that were the case..I see a new tactic by the left that started in 2000. That is : Relentlessly attack the personal character, belittle, create false stories and controversy of the opponent until we win. I think they'll do this to Palin for the next four years in the hope of destroying her in the mind of the voter before she ever has a chance to run.

Me thinks you are correct. It's total demonization of anyone they disagree with. It's not enough to win, but destroy. I think some of us learning to play the game. I've managed to see some exploding heads at other sites where politics are going gangbusters.

BTW, they don't like it being pointed out that they are being their own worse nightmare of a few weeks ago. Whether it's today's story on Russia or signing statements, they get pissed off very easily. Quite amusing.

retiredman
11-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Me thinks you are correct. It's total demonization of anyone they disagree with. It's not enough to win, but destroy. I think some of us learning to play the game. I've managed to see some exploding heads at other sites where politics are going gangbusters.

BTW, they don't like it being pointed out that they are being their own worse nightmare of a few weeks ago. Whether it's today's story on Russia or signing statements, they get pissed off very easily. Quite amusing.

do you even know what a signing statement is????

really.

It accompanies a piece of legislation. and modifies it.

an executive order needs no legislation...

Kathianne
11-09-2008, 08:50 PM

really.

Look at what Obama is using them for, then get back to me. So, was GW the first to use signing statements? Any president use more? When did they start being used? Are the constitutional?

BTW, I'm probably done with this conversation or any with you. Your twisting of threats against yourself and directed at others is beyond the pale. I won't put you on ignore, but I'll come close in behavior.

retiredman
11-09-2008, 08:58 PM
Look at what Obama is using them for, then get back to me. So, was GW the first to use signing statements? Any president use more? When did they start being used? Are the constitutional?

BTW, I'm probably done with this conversation or any with you. Your twisting of threats against yourself and directed at others is beyond the pale. I won't put you on ignore, but I'll come close in behavior.

Obama hasn't used anything yet. Every president uses executive orders. It is a different animal than a signing statement. democrats were upset at Bush's overuse of signing statements....not his use of executive orders.

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Obviously you are either one of those idiots/embiciles that get off on that rhetoric or you just didn't read the post or the article, emmie.

Ah.....Psycho! Yoo-hoo.......Psycho! Wake up dude! PSYCHO! WAKE UP!!!
If anything has caused this irrational behavior by some quack(s) out there who would befell hatred on a president for associations with KNOWN terrorists, IT WAS BARACK OBAMA HIMSELF!!!!!
He was pals with Ayers! That's it....plain and simple. Only a shallow......VERY shallow mind would believe his story that Ayers was just"a guy in the neighborhood". I know good and well someone as well informed as yourself does not believe that shit!

Or............... do you?

I bet you believed every bit of that shit that the Alaskan wench was putting out and yelled "The South Shall Rise Again" every freakin' time you heard it!!!!!!!!! The good Senator from Arizona, John McCain saw it for what it was and told her to shut the fuck up. That's good enough for me, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 09:10 PM
I am no doctor, mr. p, but I would call your observations denial and projection.

Have you spoken with your doctor about the way you've been feeling?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!??!?

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P
11-09-2008, 09:25 PM
I am no doctor, mr. p, but I would call your observations denial and projection.

Have you spoken with your doctor about the way you've been feeling?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!??!?

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I feel fine...it's everyone else who's fuck up.

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Seriously, Mr. P, I had not heard that type rhetoric from a political podium or a political audience before. 1968 came close but I still don't think there is an equivalent to the bile that the VP wannabee was spewing.

Hey, I feel fine...it's everyone else who's fuck up.

I realize everyday that this is indeed a new age but don't you think that political campaigns can do without all that? The implication that Obama was unAmerican was cowardly and wrong from it's outset but to further associate him with an ideology prevalent among anti-war Viet Nam groups in 1968 and further imply that he is a terrorist is simply over the top political rhetoric and we see where that got the speakers, don't we?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!!??!

Tell me just who ain't fucked up sometimes, Mr. P, and I'll show you some history to prove it just ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
11-09-2008, 11:07 PM

really.

From Wikipedia on signing statements.......It would appear that Bubba Clinton used them over twice as often as President Bush in his 8 years.

President Reagan issued 250 signing statements, 86 of which (34%) contained provisions objecting to one or more of the statutory provisions signed into law. President George H. W. Bush continued this practice, issuing 228 signing statements, 107 of which (47%) raised objections. President Clinton’s conception of presidential power proved to be largely consonant with that of the preceding two administrations. In turn, President Clinton made aggressive use of the signing statement, issuing 381 statements, 70 of which (18%) raised constitutional or legal objections. President George W. Bush has continued this practice, issuing 152 signing statements, 118 of which (78%) contain some type of challenge or objection.

Mr. P
11-09-2008, 11:18 PM
Seriously, Mr. P, I had not heard that type rhetoric from a political podium or a political audience before. 1968 came close but I still don't think there is an equivalent to the bile that the VP wannabee was spewing.

I realize everyday that this is indeed a new age but don't you think that political campaigns can do without all that? The implication that Obama was unAmerican was cowardly and wrong from it's outset but to further associate him with an ideology prevalent among anti-war Viet Nam groups in 1968 and further imply that he is a terrorist is simply over the top political rhetoric and we see where that got the speakers, don't we?!?!?!?!?!?!????!?!!??!

Tell me just who ain't fucked up sometimes, Mr. P, and I'll show you some history to prove it just ain't so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You haven't seen that since 68 cuz no one has the balls to use fact in their campaign anymore, cept Reagan maybe..They use words, just words...as Bambam has done to sway the dumb asses...I thought it was high time FACT was used to paint the true color of Bambam. I don't care when Ayers did his stuff..it's more important that he did it and Bamabam didn't care. Hey, maybe it's just me, but for me association is a reflection of character.

hjmick
11-09-2008, 11:28 PM
You haven't seen that since 68 cuz no one has the balls to use fact in their campaign anymore, cept Reagan maybe..They use words, just words...as Bambam has done to sway the dumb asses...I thought it was high time FACT was used to paint the true color of Bambam. I don't care when Ayers did his stuff..it's more important that he did it and Bamabam didn't care. Hey, maybe it's just me, but for me association is a reflection of character.

I always tell my kids, you are who you run with.

Mr. P
11-09-2008, 11:31 PM
I always tell my kids, you are who you run with.

and that's the truth!

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 11:34 PM
That's a pretty pitiful way to view things IMHO, P.

It doesn't take balls to associate someone with something they had no part of and it doesn't take intelligence or balls to make ridiculous implications that cannot be verified with facts. William Ayers was not running, was not a part of the campaign and will not be an advisor to President Barack Obama or his administration. William Ayers is not in prison. In fact, he is a very well respected college professor and he continues his anti war activism as well as other community activisms as he sees fit for himself. There has never been one shred of proof presented that President Barack Obama was in any way connected to the anti war actions of the WeathermenUnderground or would embrace their ideologies one iota at this time or any other. The implication was weak, dishonest and vile from it's outset and I'll take John McCain's word on that anyday beyond anything that you or anyone else has to say on that subject.

I have written repeatedly in these threads about the associations within the many organizations to which I am attached in one way or another and the unsavory characters that I sometimes become aware of and even speak with that are also members of the same. My objective is the work of the organization and trust that the unsavory ones carry the same attitude and willingness to contribute to the overall good of the organizations and our society in general.

Maybe you just don't get it and if not I couldn't care less, but I think it is your attitude that reflects a more unAmerican position than anything I have ever seen or heard or heard about President Barack Obama.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. P
11-09-2008, 11:46 PM
That's a pretty pitiful way to view things IMHO, P.

It doesn't take balls to associate someone with something they had no part of and it doesn't take intelligence or balls to make ridiculous implications that cannot be verified with facts. William Ayers was not running, was not a part of the campaign and will not be an advisor to President Barack Obama or his administration. William Ayers is not in prison. In fact, he is a very well respected college professor and he continues his anti war activism as well as other community activisms as he sees fit for himself. There has never been one shred of proof presented that President Barack Obama was in any way connected to the anti war actions of the WeathermenUnderground or would embrace their ideologies one iota at this time or any other. The implication was weak, dishonest and vile from it's outset and I'll take John McCain's word on that anyday beyond anything that you or anyone else has to say on that subject.

I have written repeatedly in these threads about the associations within the many organizations to which I am attached in one way or another and the unsavory characters that I sometimes become aware of and even speak with that are also members of the same. My objective is the work of the organization and trust that the unsavory ones carry the same attitude and willingness to contribute to the overall good of the organizations and our society in general.

Maybe you just don't get it and if not I couldn't care less, but I think it is your attitude that reflects a more unAmerican position than anything I have ever seen or heard or heard about President Barack Obama.

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2: Would you support a candidate for school superintendent that associated with a pedifile?

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 12:23 AM
You really don't get it, do you, P?

:laugh2: Would you support a candidate for school superintendent that associated with a pedifile?

I can't help you with your ignorance, prejudices, kneejerk reactions and otherwise stupidity. Do you go to church? How many there are also adulterers, thieves, tax cheaters or worse?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, cowgirl, you need medical attention, immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!