PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Clerics Endorse Anti-Terror Fatwa

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 10:37 PM
I find this encouraging and completely representive of the attitude and belief sets of many Muslims that I have known now for over 40 years. It will take this and many more like it to tamp down the hatred that many of the radicals like to stir up and create havoc with. Thank God we are a secular country and population!!!!!!!!!!!!! These religious nuts want nothing more than the annilation of this world as we know it. They don't seem to realize that as the rest of us are annilated they also become the targets of each other, don't you know?!?!?!???!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Nuts is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYDERABAD, India, Nov. 8 (UPI) --

About 6,000 Muslim clerics from around India approved a fatwa against terrorism Saturday at a conference in Hyderabad.

Maulana Qari Mohammad Usman Mansoorpuri, president of the Jamaiat-Ulama-i-Hind, called terrorism the most serious problem facing Islam, The Hindu reported. He blamed Islamic radicals for their actions and the news media for failing to distinguish between the radicals and the majority of Muslims.

"We have no love for offenders whichever religion they might belong to," he said. "Our concern is that innocents should not be targeted and the career of educated youth not ruined. The government should ensure transparency in investigation.".................................................. .............

Much More: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/11/08/Muslim_clerics_endorse_anti-terror_fatwa/UPI-38241226199440

Can I get a witness?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Sitarro
11-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Really sycho, who could possibly give a shit what a bunch of clowns in goofy costumes that believe a child molester is GOD, have to say?

Psychoblues
11-09-2008, 11:05 PM
There are about 3 times as many that listen closely to what those clerics have to say than there are Christians on this Earth, zero.

Really sycho, who could possibly give a shit what a bunch of clowns in goofy costumes that believe a child molester is GOD, have to say?

I am certainly appreciative of the fact that rather than give a shit about anything you say they simply ignore you and keep you at arms length. You are indeed a sick one and certainly not appreciative of the American values and mores that my parents, teachers and military leaders taught me about.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitarro
11-09-2008, 11:10 PM
There are about 3 times as many that listen closely to what those clerics have to say than there are Christians on this Earth, zero.

I am certainly appreciative of the fact that rather than give a shit about anything you say they simply ignore you and keep you at arms length. You are indeed a sick one and certainly not appreciative of the American values and mores that my parents, teachers and military leaders taught me about.

Alla Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fixed your little tag line to be more accurate to your lack of mind set...... your welcome.

Kathianne
11-09-2008, 11:12 PM
How do you figure that?

http://www.religioustolerance.org/worldrel.htm

Christianity 2,039 million 32% (dropping)
Islam 1,226 million 19% (growing)

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Suits me fine, zero.

I fixed your little tag line to be more accurate to your lack of mind set...... your welcome.

But, do you think that showing your ignorance as to the God of Israel, the Muslim world and the religion of Christ to be somehow enlightening as to your own lack of religious understanding? And you dare to question any other's understanding of the same?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??! What a piece of shit you are, zero. You do understand that modifying other's quotes to make a personal point other than claification is rather frowned upon, don't you? I didn't think so. I repeat, you are indeed a piece of shit, zero.

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!