PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris: Obama, now that you work for me ...

-Cp
11-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Dear President-elect Obama:

First, congratulations on your victory. The historical magnitude of your presidential win is nothing short of stupendous and a colossal fulfillment of the American dream (an achievement embedded long ago in the equality clauses of the Declaration of Independence). Your life has served and will serve as an example to countless millions, and I pray that you will live up to that honorable position and responsibility.

Now that Democrats have a virtual monopoly over our land, with control of the White House, both houses of Congress, a majority of gubernatorial positions, state legislatures, the courts, the news media, the unions and the entertainment and educational fields, it would be relatively easy for you to rule as king, casting liberal edicts in any direction. But now will come your biggest test: Will you be able to lead the other half of the country that doesn't agree with your vision, views and policies?

It's no big surprise that I don't see politically eye-to-eye with you. Actually, I stand in stark opposition to most of your politics. Still, even in our differences, I realize that we must learn to work together if we are to see our country get back on track. After Election Day, I asked myself, despite the outcome, how can I work for our new president to help better America? Then the thought occurred to me, the first question that should be answered is: How will you work for me? After all, it is "We, the People" of the Constitution for whom you are employed, correct?

So I outlined a few ways you might begin to gain the respect of those who oppose you and show that your campaign pledges to bridge the divides were not empty promises to get you into office. And these requests I make are based upon the inaugural oath you will make on Jan. 20, "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." No doubt these won't be my only suggestions through the years, but they serve as a good beginning:

Read the rest at:
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80577

-Cp
11-10-2008, 02:20 AM
It's too bad Obama has it WRONG (what a shock):

“Obama to ‘rule’ as president”

From an interview on Meet the Press on November 9, 2008.

Valerie Jarrett, Co-Chair of the Obama transition team states:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q7Nlq80DVpo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q7Nlq80DVpo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 02:28 AM
Responding to yourself is not helping your confusion, cp. Seriously, cowgirl, have you spoken with your doctor about this condition?

Shouldn't this thread be in the humor section?

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

hjmick
11-10-2008, 10:36 AM
It's too bad Obama has it WRONG (what a shock):

“Obama to ‘rule’ as president”

From an interview on Meet the Press on November 9, 2008.

Valerie Jarrett, Co-Chair of the Obama transition team states:

Ah yes, the old Freudian slip. I'm surprised it happened so soon. Barack may want to tell his people to choose their words a little more carefully.

No1tovote4
11-10-2008, 11:20 AM
I know he won many championships, but why do we assume he has some political merit? If this was, say, Tim Robbins we'd be telling the actor to shut up.

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Chuck didn't, but could have, write that, n1tv4.

I know he won many championships, but why do we assume he has some political merit? If this was, say, Tim Robbins we'd be telling the actor to shut up.

It is parody. Parody escapes you, doesn't it?!?!?!?!?!??!!???!?!?!?!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

Psychoblues

-Cp
11-10-2008, 01:16 PM

Perhaps you should read more about how involved Chuck and his wife are both politically and socially.

gabosaurus
11-10-2008, 03:04 PM
Why does Chuck hate America?

bullypulpit
11-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Dear President-elect Obama:

First, congratulations on your victory. The historical magnitude of your presidential win is nothing short of stupendous and a colossal fulfillment of the American dream (an achievement embedded long ago in the equality clauses of the Declaration of Independence). Your life has served and will serve as an example to countless millions, and I pray that you will live up to that honorable position and responsibility.

Now that Democrats have a virtual monopoly over our land, with control of the White House, both houses of Congress, a majority of gubernatorial positions, state legislatures, the courts, the news media, the unions and the entertainment and educational fields, it would be relatively easy for you to rule as king, casting liberal edicts in any direction. But now will come your biggest test: Will you be able to lead the other half of the country that doesn't agree with your vision, views and policies?

It's no big surprise that I don't see politically eye-to-eye with you. Actually, I stand in stark opposition to most of your politics. Still, even in our differences, I realize that we must learn to work together if we are to see our country get back on track. After Election Day, I asked myself, despite the outcome, how can I work for our new president to help better America? Then the thought occurred to me, the first question that should be answered is: How will you work for me? After all, it is "We, the People" of the Constitution for whom you are employed, correct?

So I outlined a few ways you might begin to gain the respect of those who oppose you and show that your campaign pledges to bridge the divides were not empty promises to get you into office. And these requests I make are based upon the inaugural oath you will make on Jan. 20, "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of president of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." No doubt these won't be my only suggestions through the years, but they serve as a good beginning:

Read the rest at:
http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=80577

"Palin 2012"... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

You and the rest of the 64% of the GOP that thinks that just keep on thinking that, and the Democrats will hold the White House and Congress for a loooong time. :laugh2:

Yurt
11-10-2008, 03:33 PM
Why does Chuck hate America?

:link:

No1tovote4
11-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Perhaps you should read more about how involved Chuck and his wife are both politically and socially.
Again, I specifically used Tim Robbins because they are at least as involved. The assumption is that I am against what he is saying. I'm not. I simply ask why it is viewed well from Chuck but negatively from Tim.

-Cp
11-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Again, I specifically used Tim Robbins because they are at least as involved. The assumption is that I am against what he is saying. I'm not. I simply ask why it is viewed well from Chuck but negatively from Tim.

Because unlike Tim Robbins, Chuck loves his Country and is proud of it..