PDA

View Full Version : Bush Administration To Blame For McCain's Failure, Palin Says

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 02:45 AM
I about fell out of my chair LMAO when I read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does she take herself entirely too seriously or what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Give it a good read!!!!!!!! It is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Sean Cockerham | Anchorage Daily News

WASILLA, Alaska -- Gov. Sarah Palin blames the Bush administration for the failure of the McCain-Palin ticket, thinks people need to move on from the so-called "troopergate" controversy and has no plans to stop charging the state per diem for time at her home in Wasilla or having state-funded travel for her children.

Palin also said she loved her time in the national spotlight and won't rule out a run for president or vice president in 2012.

Those were some of Palin's responses to questions posed Sunday afternoon in a wide-ranging interview with the Anchorage Daily News and KTUU Channel 2 at the governor's Wasilla home.

Palin remains a national media obsession; Greta Von Susteren of Fox News had just finished an interview with her and was chatting with the governor and her husband in the kitchen. Moose chili cooked in the crock pot and moose hot dogs lay on the table. Palin insisted they weren't a prop for the national media but just how the family likes to dine.

Seven-year-old Piper Palin walked around with an apron and a notebook, asking people what they wanted to drink. Outside, an Entertainment Tonight crew waited, hoping without success that the governor would grant them an interview.

Here's some of what she had to say:

Q -- Why did your campaign lose?

A -- I think the Republican ticket represented too much of the status quo, too much of what had gone on in these last eight years, that Americans were kind of shaking their heads like going, wait a minute, how did we run up a $10 trillion debt in a Republican administration, how have there been blunders with war strategy under a Republican administration...........................

More: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/55562.html

Lots more Q & A in the article!!!!!!!!!!!! If this doesn't get a laugh out of you then you simply don't have a healthy sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up, Sarah, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::beer::clap::laugh2::beer::salute:

-Cp
11-10-2008, 03:00 AM
I read it - didn't see anything humorous in it, however..

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 03:39 AM
Well, I can't speak for why you don't get it but her remarks contain all the elements of extreme comedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I read it - didn't see anything humorous in it, however..

She would do well in most comedy clubs if she would lose her smile and laughing at her own jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think deadpan comedy is best suited for her work but I am only a stage man in comedy endeavors. I'll let the comedy professionals work that out for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She certainly has a future in comedy if she so desires. She is at least well qualified for Hollywood and Broad Street in Memphis, Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostmodernProphet
11-10-2008, 05:39 AM
????....why, Psycho....it's pretty obvious that people voted for Obama because they were fed up with Bush.....you've been saying the same thing for almost a year.....why do you think it's a joke when Palin says it?........

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 05:50 AM
Her rhetoric in this regard contains all the tenets of professional comedy, pmp.

????....why, Psycho....it's pretty obvious that people voted for Obama because they were fed up with Bush.....you've been saying the same thing for almost a year.....why do you think it's a joke when Palin says it?........

Just how are you missing it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
11-10-2008, 06:08 AM
is there a response hidden in there somewhere....../searches diligently.......nope, nothing....try again, Psycho.......

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 06:17 AM
I don't get your failures, pmp.

is there a response hidden in there somewhere....../searches diligently.......nope, nothing....try again, Psycho.......

It's all there in black and white even if you don't have the audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her words are classic comedy and worthy of immediate recognition of those that fully appreciate them. Are you familiar with the primary tenets of comedy or do they escape you like so many other subjects?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
11-10-2008, 07:49 AM
I'm just surprised to hear you say that everything you've posted the last year has been a joke....we all knew it of course, we're just surprised to hear you say it....

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 08:08 AM
I didn't say that, pmp.

I'm just surprised to hear you say that everything you've posted the last year has been a joke....we all knew it of course, we're just surprised to hear you say it....

Are you just making up shit as you go along, dumbo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The purple haze of American politics just eats your ass up, doesn't it, pmp?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

PostmodernProphet
11-10-2008, 09:45 AM
follow slowly, Psych....
1) liberals (including Psych) spend an entire year saying people would vote for Obama because they didn't like Bush
2) Palin says people voted for Obama because they didn't like Bush
3) Psych calls what Palin said, a joke...

therefore Psych considers what liberals said for a year, a joke....

got it?.....

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 10:26 AM
Follow slowly, pmp.

1. This thread concerns the humor of Sarah Palin
2. I never said people would vote for Obama because they didn't like Bush (Hell, everybody likes bush)
3. Palin is an idiot but would make an excellent comedian with a little work on her delivery.
4. What Palin says is indeed a joke. She has an inadvertent talent that needs only a professional touch to make it most marketable!!!!!!!!!!!
5. You worry way too much, pmp.

follow slowly, Psych....
1) liberals (including Psych) spend an entire year saying people would vote for Obama because they didn't like Bush

got it?.....

I had it a long time ago, pmp. Are you just now catching on?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Want To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

namvet
11-10-2008, 10:52 AM
Q. Why won't Obama release his real birth certificate?

A. He's deciding which of his names (Barack Barry Hussein Obama Soetoro) to put on it.

A. The ink isn't dry yet.

A. Hillary Clinton won't give it back to him.

A. He wants to surprise us at his swearing in.

A. He accidently smoked it.

Q. Why won't Obama Messiah release his real birth certificate?

A. It shows that he didn't have a virgin birth.

Q. Why won't Obama Messiah release his real birth certificate?

A. It got mixed in with his Rezko mortgage records and shredded

Q. Why won’t Obama laugh at himself?
A. Because it would be racist.

Q. How can you tell when Obama has been smoking dope?
A. He answers the door when the phone rings.

Q. Why did Obama think that he had campaigned in 57 states?
A. His heavy pot use has left him a brownie short of a full pan.

Like any experienced Chicago politician, Obama would go the cemetary to register voters. One night he came across a grave so old and worn that he couldn't make out the name on the tombstone. The staffer holding the flashlight got impatient and suggested they just move on to the next plot. Obama angrily exclaimed, "This person has a much right to vote as anyone else here!"

Bill Clinton said, “I didn’t inhale.”
Barack Obama says, “I didn’t inject.”

Richard Nixon said “I am not a crook!”
Barack Obama says “I am not on crack!”

Harry Truman said, “The buck stops here!”
Barack Obama says, “Leave the bucks here!”

Q. What’s the difference between Ross Perot and Barack Obama?
A. Ross Perot is crackpot with big ears; Barack Obama is a pothead with big ears.

Anagrams
President Barack Obama = Arab base, pink Democrat
President Barack Hussein Obama = A Democrat speaks inane rubbish

Q. What do Obama and Osama have in common?
A. They both have friends who bombed the Pentagon.

Q. Why doesn’t Barack drink Pepsi?
A. He thinks that things go better with coke.

Q. Why wouldn’t Barack salute the American flag?
A. It was ours.

Q. Why did Obama change his name from Barry to Barack?
A. He thought Barry sounded too American.

Q: What do you get when you cross a crooked politician with a crooked lawyer?
A: Barack Obama.

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day I went downtown and into a shop. I was only there for about 5 minutes, and when I came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I said to him, 'Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break'? He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a 'Nazi.' He glared at me and wrote another ticket for having worn tires. So I called him a 'doughnut eating Gestapo.' He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him the more tickets he wrote. Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus, and the car that he was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said, 'Obama in '08 .' I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important to my health.

:salute::beer::clap::salute::beer::clap:

Abbey Marie
11-10-2008, 11:02 AM
follow slowly, Psych....

got it?.....

What was that old mathematical rule- transitive property?

If A=B, and B=C, then A=C. :beer:

Psychoblues
11-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Algebra is great for mechanical equations, abby.

What was that old mathematical rule- transitive property?

If A=B, and B=C, then A=C. :beer:

But, it doesn't always work out well for human endeavors, aspirations and inclinations.

In other words, what's your point?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues